Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki (101341 Views)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Obierika(m): 1:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Turantula:

Zombie

Don't let me start with you...this fight is between me and that bastard @Havesense !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 1:32am On Oct 21, 2020
raphy:

thunder will fire u in that ya house u are hiding n typing this..many HV been killed u are here talking shit.

it will never be well wit u..u must be a buhari fan...

can't u see what's is going on..I spit on ur empty skull.
it will never be well with you that supported the young men to go protest and face bullet but you are in your house eating and sleeping typing with phone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 1:32am On Oct 21, 2020
olumide4christ:

Please ask them!

Their only answer is that the looters and arsonists are government sponsored....we still await their concrete proof and evidence to back up that claim. They are only complaining about protesters being shot at after the commencement of a state wide curfew...they keep mum about the numerous police stations and cars that have been burnt in the last 2 days; about the unarmed RRS policemen (the most friendly police unit so far) that were attacked at Yaba 2 days ago...now banks have been added to the list of vandalizations.

Perhaps when the real or fake protesters start vandalizing and ransacking the houses and shops owned by their families, then there will be an eventual brain reset and they will begin to see things in clear light.

You can never conquer evil with evil. Ask the Libyans, Somalians and Syrians! End of story!

And who told you it’s the protesters doing all this.. I can’t argue with deluded people like you.. it’s well with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 1:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Obierika:

Don't let me start with you...this fight is between me and that bastard @Havesense !

@turantula please let him know he’s a zombie.. period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by BigBashiru: 1:34am On Oct 21, 2020
maasoap:

By looting and stealing businesses, you are not setting anyone free, instead you are sending people backwards. Why would you even think thieves and anarchists are the ones I need to set me "free"? You guys are delusional

Thanks for being a rational thinker....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 1:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Cutiekatty:

May you bury your own children in Jesus name, please say Amen.. Heartless demon
as you sat behind phone in the comfort of your house eating,drinking and urging people to go and face bullet.
so also will people sit and send you and your loved ones to face live bullet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by therajah: 1:36am On Oct 21, 2020
jchioma:
E do red! Buhari will be instrumental to the end of Nigeria. These youths are resilient and have nothing to lose. Expect more deaths and destruction tomorrow. Military vs Civilians.
Buhari is or will be??

2 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Obierika(m): 1:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

As I said I don’t need to disclose who am I to you.. I leave you with your problem.. it’s well with you since you can’t understand a simple post I put up there..

I don't give a flying fvck who you are.

All I know is that you're a hungry malicious bastard!

Someone who has ever worked hard to make money to build a house will never encourage the deliberate destruction of an innocent person's house!

Fvck off you wicked soul!. angry angry

Go and work hard to make your own money and stop having evil thoughts towards people who are well-to-do.

No one is responsible for your abject poverty!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 1:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Obierika:

I don't give a flying fvck who you are.

All I know is that your a hungry malicious bastard!

Someone who has ever worked hard to make money to build a house will never encourage the deliberate destruction of an innocent person's house!

Fvck off you wicked soul!. angry angry

Go and work hard to make your own money and stop having evil thoughts towards people who are well-to-do.

No one is responsible for your abject poverty!
I rest my case.. I know a time will come you will understand all this.. Note: it’s not all people you see on Nairaland you think they’re poor... think about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Cutiekatty: 1:40am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:

as you sat behind phone in the comfort of your house eating,drinking and urging people to go and face bullet.
so also will people sit and send you and your loved ones to face live bullet

Idiot I was there yesterday left this morning, for you supporting this madness by our government the blood of these innocent once shall cry against your generation. Anywhere your children go in this world may they be hunted like animals AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Lukebryan2sure: 1:41am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
I'm off to Ghana tomorrow God willing. I don't want to be raped!

Why u running away
I thought Ur darling daddy did d right thing...
Ur ynash go bleed walahai
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DAVE5(m): 1:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:
Should government looks and allow this to continue?

You’re missing the point sir, the government is the one doing it

Thugs have been labeled as protesters, I’m guessing you’d still agree army had nothing to do with those shootings?

Government is actually watching it on cctv and laughing their fûcking àss out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 1:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Cutiekatty:

Idiot I was there yesterday left this morning, for you supporting this madness by our government the blood of these innocent once shall cry against your generation. Anywhere your children go in this world may they be hunted like animals AMEN
again I repeat mself
people will seat in their house and urge you and your loved ones to go and take live bullet.even when govt says there is curfew .they will stand till army,police come with live bullet

you dey fear to die!

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DAVE5(m): 1:46am On Oct 21, 2020
alsudan:
The chaos in the coming days will be unimaginable until the terrorist resigns. Let’s see if the overstretched military can be everywhere to protect national assets.

#BuhariResign

Maybe you have lost focus, the terrorist has ordered execution of citizens, for the record, that would go unpunished cos ain’t nobody gonna oppose the shît that went on tonight, we are in deep shît
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Cutiekatty: 1:48am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:
again I repeat mself
people will seat in their house and urge you and your loved ones to go and take live bullet.even when govt says there is curfew .they will stand till army,police come with live bullet

you dey fear to die!

Fear fire, nor worry if your mother is still alive may the Nigeria army stray bullet hit her in her house, may you rush her to the hospital, may she be rejected and left to die in your hands, with no justice served. Welcome to the Nigeria we are trying to rescue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DAVE5(m): 1:49am On Oct 21, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Anarchy is upon us

Anarchy? tyranny is upon us already, rather tyranny has been the order of the day since 1960, before that it was colonialism

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 1:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Cutiekatty:

Fear fire, nor worry if your mother is still alive may the Nigeria army stray bullet hit her in her house, may you rush her to the hospital, may she be rejected and left to die in your hands, with no justice served. Welcome to the Nigeria we are trying to rescue
For somebody typing from inside his house eating his mother's food!
abeg get of my mentions!
if you you get liver come lekki this night!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by kingvick09(m): 1:53am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
The full Blown colour of a Revolution dictated! For the first time in my entire life time i see a government who is afraid of the people in Nigeria

Left to see when the enmity between the dual will seize

And no man in his right senses should blame this on the people who has suffered all sought of deprivation.

Should we had done the right thing, we won't be here today as a country

imagine your car dey among the cars that was set ablazed
or
your shop got looted
or
you got injured during the protest shooting

you will never come down here to type shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DAVE5(m): 1:53am On Oct 21, 2020
jaxxy:
This is what sanwolu, tinubu and Buhari have caused all because they cannot manage and tolerate peaceful protesters.

They will All be judged. The world is watching!!!!

Boss, there’s no judgement coming anytime soon, the world is busy with their own thing, trump is very busy with vote, if he deviates and talk naija matter, Americans might see him as weak, if he doesn’t, most would say it’s not his business either ways, so it’s a win win for trump not to put mouth in our case, plus he never liked us at all, so he wins 3-0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Cutiekatty: 1:55am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:

For somebody typing from inside his house eating his mother's food!
abeg get of my mentions!
if you you get liver come lekki this night!

Mumu I go like dey there tomorrow, we are taking the corpse your father burahi prepared tonight for his ikoyi friend to his house for them to eat it as breakfast, you are invited if you want to eat...mindless hypocrite
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 1:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Cutiekatty:

Mumu I go like dey there tomorrow, we are taking the corpse your father burahi prepared tonight for his ikoyi friend to his house for them to eat it as breakfast, you are invited if you want to eat...mindless hypocrite
I wish you good luck!

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by IDesignLOGO: 1:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Oh you mean the political looting by your godfathers that caused the real. Problem were facing today's?.

Thank you for taking your Lords to the drycleaner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Cutiekatty: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:

I wish you good luck!

You are welcome, if you may know, I am not afraid to Die for a better Nigeria, the america we run to today had their own revolution to fix their problem, France had theirs Even Russia had theirs ,then why are we afraid of making a change in our own country
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 2:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Cutiekatty:

You are welcome, if you may know, I am not afraid to Die for a better Nigeria, the america we run to today had their own revolution to fix their problem, France had theirs Even Russia had theirs ,then why are we afraid of making a change in our own country
if you are not afraid to die !
come out this night to lekki while it is still hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by raphy(m): 2:08am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:

it will never be well with you that supported the young men to go protest and face bullet but you are in your house eating and sleeping typing with phone.

wht do u even know ? just shot the fhuk up.
.u are a buhari fan n can't stand up for why is right I was at the toll gate too and u de ur house de talk rubbish. maybe u are not a Nigerian u know go understand.

just shut up n press ur phone till u die .
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Cutiekatty: 2:10am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:

if you are not afraid to die !
come out this night to lekki while it is still hot

Give me a machine of war I will post you the pictures of my exploit. Mind you I was trained by the same Nigeria army 10 years ago
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by addictiv(m): 2:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Next is to burn down the houses of politicians and government officials.. #BurnDemAll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by dasparrow: 2:12am On Oct 21, 2020
The Nigerian government hired hoodlums to cause anarchy. The Lekki protesters have been peaceful all along. They did not deserve to die.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by jaxxy(m): 2:12am On Oct 21, 2020
DAVE5:

Boss, there’s no judgement coming anytime soon, the world is busy with their own thing, trump is very busy with vote, if he deviates and talk naija matter, Americans might see him as weak, if he doesn’t, most would say it’s not his business either ways, so it’s a win win for trump not to put mouth in our case, plus he never liked us at all, so he wins 3-0

Is trump America? Is he other only person responsible for addressing issues in the world? Nobody asked him to leave his campaign and the fact he said Africans shud face their problems instead of running from it doesn’t mean he doesn’t like us. The youths are facing their problems not running from it. So I don’t know what Ure saying.

Judgement comes in various forms.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by sunbreaker: 2:13am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
Na government dey do these things to set up citizens and kill them.
Shebi we warn ụna for 2015
We warned you all about Buhari and fulani but you mocked us and said we arw not sophisticated politically. Today where has the sophistication led you all to?
SW that was cheering military killing IPOB how market?
Now the war is in the sophisticated South west region abi!

Never condone and cheer evil because it may befall you next
Tribalism is smelling in your blood. Do you want to tell me that only south west indigen in Lagos protesting or no protest in other region?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DCatt: 2:17am On Oct 21, 2020
For the people you are sending to go and pull the toll gate down.
Havesense:

Security reinforcements for who and for what...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DCatt: 2:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Make sure you take your chaos to your region,
If you cause problem in Lagos, you will be pushed out.
alsudan:
The chaos in the coming days will be unimaginable until the terrorist resigns. Let’s see if the overstretched military can be everywhere to protect national assets.

#BuhariResign

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.