Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Stop Shouting Massacre. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Shouting Massacre. (11090 Views)

Peter Obi Is Life At The Camp And The Youths Cant Stop Shouting!!! / Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally. / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Pharmmaqp:
I have been awake all night at LUTH accident and emergency helping out with so many lifeless bodies.

I just got home now and what I'm reading here is very upsetting.

So are we saying till it gets to 100 we shouldn't call it a massacre.

I don't work at the hospital but I responded to a call by my pharmacy colleagues to help out.

Yout caption did not say anything about lifeless bodies, I read gunshot wounded patients.

Nigerian youths, lying, deception and dishonesty are all bad and horrible virtues.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Samade7: 5:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Pharmmaqp:
I have been awake all night at LUTH accident and emergency helping out with so many lifeless bodies.

I just got home now and what I'm reading here is very upsetting.

So are we saying till it gets to 100 we shouldn't call it a massacre.

I don't work at the hospital but I responded to a call by my pharmacy colleagues to help out.

Don't mind the Eleribu, he must be high on weed.

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Skinnienigga(m): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
Look at the leaders of tomorrow.

They want to get rid of lying, crooked and dishonest leaders, but they themselves are crooked, lying and dishonest.

Are they illiterates? Are they ignorant or they actually know the meaning of massacre, but just lying and trying to be deceptive?

This is just too sad.

So you kept your FUCKING MOUTH shut when people were passing out and dead bodies were shown on DJ Switch IG live from Lekki yesterday. Someone died on LIVE broadcast and you're here capping shit?

Ambulances were turned back from going to help. People live at the scene repeatedly reported soldiers loading bodies into their Vans!

And now you're posting wtf Sanwo-olu tweeted? Evidence is all over Twitter okay. God will judge you.

Nothing justifies shooting at people waving flags and singing the National anthem.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Pharmmaqp: 5:46am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Don't you first have to show us at least 1 dead protester?

No one was killed.. the flags used by protesters magically had blood on them.. DJ switch Instagram live was carried out at Amsterdam.

The video showing army shooting was after the protests.
Lekki toll gate got razed down after the carnival.

Nairaland is faceless forum full of stupid people.

But your stupidity is uncategorised

5 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by citygarden(m): 5:46am On Oct 21, 2020
I agree the massacre is not but by God grace you will experience the same thing and we will say it not massacre that it just to dispense. Why didn’t you have human feelings at all? You did they remove the cctv camera to Carry out their evil? From the footage video you will see lifeless body on the ground. Why did they park there corps? Etc. this same thing will befall on you and your family. Amin

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by fr3do(m): 5:47am On Oct 21, 2020
This is clearly why they were carting away the corpses
So they can deny like this

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Samade7: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Yout caption did not say anything about lifeless bodies, I read gunshot wounded patients.

Nigerian youths, lying, deception and dishonesty are all bad and horrible virtues.

U mean nobody died? cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 5:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Samade7:

But please what happened to those injured sir? What caused their injuries?

Eleribu.

Injure

to inflict bodily hurt on

massacre

A massacre is the killing of a large number of people at the same time in a violent and cruel way.

Nigerian youth, at your old age, you should know the meaning and the difference between Injured and Massacre.

Injure, you are wounded, but still alive.

Massacre, slaughtered, multiple deaths.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 5:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Samade7:

U mean nobody died? cheesy cheesy

We are still looking for dead protesters? Have you seen any?
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 5:52am On Oct 21, 2020
citygarden:
I agree the massacre is not but by God grace you will experience the same thing and we will say it not massacre that it just to dispense. Why didn’t you have human feelings at all? You did they remove the cctv camera to Carry out their evil? From the footage video you will see lifeless body on the ground. Why did they park there corps? Etc. this same thing will befall on you and your family. Amin

Is lying and bearing false witness human feelings?

You know what they say about liars right? They go to hell.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Pharmmaqp: 5:53am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

What are you smoking?.

If chances are that over 100 gunshots got Medica assistance .. the probability that so many others didn't get

I witnessed 6 die including that of Tony who arrived late.

My oath doesn't permit me to take photos at those critical Times.

But if I stepped out of my house to save lives of Nigerians having a peaceful protest.

It then means you'd let them die because they don't suit your political narrative.

Mind you.. you believed every word that came out of sanwo olu's mouth and called others liars.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by SEGLIZ: 5:53am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

lol...

We did not see any massacre or dead people, our news media on the ground did not see massacred and dead body, but some obscure and unknown foreign blog saw dead people everywhere?

Please, stop and use your head.

where is the footage of your news media, are you stereotyped to your farmers reportage alone?
even the international community is responded already. even a call put through to your slave master confirms the mass kill.
the national flag you are proud of is drenched, soaked and stained with the blood of your fellow citizens, killed by your untrained and unprofessional soldiers, who can't even survive the onslaught of rustlers let alone terrorist but shooting at will on the Flag, Anthem, Coat of Arm and People they swore an Oath to Protect. this is shameful.
are you aware your slave master has headed France already. the internet is awashed already those LEGENDS were ahead of you guys.
seek peace and follow the part of peace. seek the through so shall liberate you.
peace.

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by QueenNemesis(m): 5:54am On Oct 21, 2020
iLUCID:
People are just trying hard to vilify the government, let’s be patient till we get the true position of things.
Politicization is in full force by some politicians. Some political elements who want the destabilisation of the country too like IPOB are also making noise about it. Anything to turn the citizens against the Government.

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Ayo2004: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. I totally feel bad for the wounded and the folks responsible for the unfortunate incident should be apprehended and prosecuted.

2. Nigerians need to stop acting like ignorant and illiterate people, we need to stop blowing things out of proportions, it's just sad how even educated adults and even the usual political opportunist and vultures ran to twitter to shout and yell massacre when in fact what transpired was not any kind of massacre. How many people died and how many were slaughtered? NONE.

3. We know the unusuals suspects, the anti Nigerian elements and evil political forces are hoping and praying that things roll out of control and they are using horrible and inflammable words to further their evil agenda, but Nigeria is not breaking up, this is a democracy so if grabbing political power is your goal, take your votes to the ballot boxes and stop acting like lawless hoodlums and illiterates.

I see u are one of the idiots believing the Nigerian government...a lot of people died,it seems like u are the illiterate

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

No one was killed.. the flags used by protesters magically had blood on them.. DJ switch Instagram live was carried out at Amsterdam.

The video showing army shooting was after the protests.
Lekki toll gate got razed down after the carnival.

Nairaland is faceless forum full of stupid people.

But your stupidity is uncategorised

That's an indication of massacre?

Why are Nigerian youths so shallow and depthless in their thinking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Pharmmaqp: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Is lying and bearing false witness human feelings?

You know what they say about liars right? They go to hell.

Did you watch the live Instagram session?.

Did you know the guy they tried saving died?.

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 5:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Ayo2004:

I see u are one of the idiots believing the Nigerian government...a lot of people died,it seems like u are the illiterate

Who is talking about the government? This is about the word massacre not government.

If you have issues with the government, go to the next thread.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Samade7: 5:57am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Nigerian youth, at your old age, you should know the meaning and the difference between Injured and Massacre.

Injure, you are wounded, but still alive.

Massacre, slaughtered, multiple deaths.

Am wondering why u don't have human feeling, they killed many youths n here u are explaining the meaning of MASSACRE, who asked u dis shit?
Everybody is confirming this n u are talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

Did you watch the live Instagram session?.

Did you know the guy they tried saving died?.

I don't do hearsay and I don't trust or believe Nigerian youths and their social media lies. I always crosscheck everything they post because most of them are liars and peddlers of fake news. Nearly everything they post on the internet are all fake news.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Samade7: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

We are still looking for dead protesters? Have you seen any?

Go to hell.....werey.

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Samade7:

Am wondering why u don't have human feeling, they killed many youths n here u are explaining the meaning of MASSACRE, who asked u dis shit?
Everybody is confirming this n u are talking nonsense.

lol..

I don't have human feelings because I'm not a lies and propaganda swallowing mumu like you?

I said there was no massacre and instead of proving me wrong by showing me dead protesters you are shouting about feelings?

Is lying human feelings?
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Pharmmaqp: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

I don't do hearsay and I don't trust or believe Nigerian youths and their social media lies. I always crosscheck everything they post because most of them are liars and peddlers of fake news. Nearly everything they post on the internet are all fake news.

A live event is a fake news.. Jesus put sense in this one

Like a live Instagram session was fake ..

This is the dumbest person I have ever come across in my entire life.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

I'm done quoting or replying an idiot!.

You'd definitely not back out.

You'd bring me down to your level and beat me with experience!

Where was this picture taken, when was it taken? Your picture doesn't prove that massacre took place.

Try harder, most Nigerian youths are liars just like the bad leaders they loath and hate.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

A live event is a fake news.. Jesus put sense in this one

Like a live Instagram session was fake ..

This is the dumbest person I have ever come across in my entire life.

Instead of bothering me with your endless rubbish, why not just show us the dead bodies?
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Samade7:

Go to hell.....werey.

You obviously saw hell in your dreams and even in the mirror this morning.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Ayo2004: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Who is talking about the government? This is about the word massacre not government.

If you have issues with the government, go to the next thread.
How will u talk about massacre of Nigerians without talking about the government who massacred them...some of us were there live and we saw people die,just because u don't know know anybody that died doesn't mean u should come and start posting like a fool,i advise u stop calling people illiterates when u are one
Foolish thread by a foolish person!!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2020
greensandy:
The nyanmiri are now happy... Let's wait and see the outcome of everything.
Is it the Igbos that control the army? Why must everything be stylishly brought back to the Igbos. Where we the once that opposed the protest? Where we the once that removed CCTV and offed light at Lekki. Oh dear me! This hatred and envy is heart breaking.
We can never be happy with such. In as much as we warned you people when they killed us. What goes around comes around. Face your enemy and leave Igbos. We have been facing them without dragging you into it.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

So where is the Massacre? Is Nigeria a country full of illiterates?

I might be mistaken, but this looks like another moniker for Vaughanlanrewaj I saw on another threads some minutes ago.
When I see mischievous people like you who have no conscience hiding behind one finger, it saddens my heart how far from freedom we're. It's been people like you who have been making deliverance impossible for this nation. You will always show up to defend tyranny.
Pretending to be a patriot even makes it more sad. The devil marvels at the wickedness and evil acts of some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Ayo2004:

How will u talk about massacre of Nigerians without talking about the government who massacred them...some of us were there live and we saw people die,just because u don't know know anybody that died doesn't mean u should come and start posting like a fool,i advise u stop calling people illiterates when u are one
Foolish thread by a foolish person!!

Hundreds or thousands of people gathered and a massacre took place with dead people everywhere, but even though they all have cell phones with camera, they did not take a single picture of 1 single dead protester?

Nigerian youths are terrible liars..
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by History555: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He is a psychopath just like helinues with no human feelings.

Who told you he is psycho. Dude is just a media cow doing his usual 30k job. He is not even a buhari supporter just a tinubu staff. The day buhari turns on his boss, u will see him wailing and moaning like a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

I might be mistaken, but this looks like another moniker for Vaughanlanrewaj I saw on another threads some minutes ago.
When I see mischievous people like you who have no conscience hiding behind one finger, it saddens my heart how far from freedom we're. It's been people like you who have been making deliverance impossible for this nation. You will always show up to defend tyranny.
Pretending to be a patriot even makes it more sad. The devil marvels at the wickedness and evil acts of some people.

Long story short, you don't have pictures of dead people or any evidence of masacre?

Try harder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Emefiele Wants To Destroy The Nation - Richard Akinaka / Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.