Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Stop Shouting Massacre. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Shouting Massacre. (11234 Views)

Peter Obi Is Life At The Camp And The Youths Cant Stop Shouting!!! / Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally. / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Emeraldkeko:

You nothing but a born bastard.....

The fact that you are a BASTARD doesn't mean other people are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Muna4real(f): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Who is bankrolling you?

Answer me. Who is bankrolling you? You created a stupid moniker just to support the stupid government. Are all the protesters bankrolled too?

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Emeraldkeko:
I so wish i know the idiot in person then you will feel pains..

I can not feel your pain because God protects me from evil people like you.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Justice3000(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2020
sorry o, grammarian!
If you, or any your loved ones is there or a victim, you wouldn't have been here to give me a stupid definition with evidences that are yet to complete.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Muna4real:

Answer me. Who is bankrolling you? You created a stupid moniker just to support the stupid government. Are all the protesters bankrolled too?
[/s]

Answer me. Who is bankrolling you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Muna4real(f): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Olodo I asked the question first . I'm expecting an answer. This is how you people fail exams.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2020
hayzed1090:

Do you have sense of reasoning ?

SR the world renowned purveyor of fake news, sorry, I'll pass.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Muna4real:

Olodo I asked the question first . I'm expecting an answer. This is how you people fail exams.

Where is my asnwer?
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Is this your proof that people actually died and a massacre took place?
Abeg listen to yourself. Are you making sense or you are under the influence of something.

That's never my proof bro and you're the one sounding like someone under the influence of whatever you know. Your blood is just hot abnormally. Well, God created different species of humans and animals, so I shouldn't be too surprised when I see strange people.
I only stated that as a logic, at least eye witnesses claim they were shot and people died, logic too supported it, but let's wait for tangible evidences of dead bodies or more convincing evidences like you said. I'm also a skeptic, except that I don't have ulterior motives like you.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Emeraldkeko(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

I can not feel your pain because God protects me from evil people like you.

God can't keep protecting a fool like you....
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Muna4real:

Olodo I asked the question first . I'm expecting an answer. This is how you people fail exams..........................

grin grin grin
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Is this your proof that people actually died and a massacre took place?
Abeg listen to yourself. Are you making sense or you are under the influence of something.

That's never my proof bro and you're the one sounding like someone under the influence of whatever you know. Your blood is just hot abnormally. Well, God created different species of humans and animals, so I shouldn't be too surprised when I see strange people.
I only stated that as a logic, at least eye witnesses claim they were shot and people died, logic too supported it, but let's wait for tangible evidences of dead bodies or more convincing evidences like you said. I'm also a skeptic, except that I don't have ulterior motives or mischievous like you.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Emeraldkeko:
God can't keep protecting a fool like you....

God is never on the side of evil and evil pain wishing devils like you.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

I only stated that as a logic, at least eye witnesses claim they were shot and people died, logic too supported it, but let's wait for tangible evidences of dead bodies or more convincing evidences like you said. I'm also a skeptic, except that I don't have ulterior motives or mischievous like you.

See me see wahala o. Show us evidence of massacre and dead people. SIMPLE, I did not ask you for endless stories and essays.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Redhot111(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. I totally feel bad for the wounded and the folks responsible for the unfortunate incident should be apprehended and prosecuted.

2. Nigerians need to stop acting like ignorant and illiterate people, we need to stop blowing things out of proportions, it's just sad how even educated adults and even the usual political opportunist and vultures ran to twitter to shout and yell massacre when in fact what transpired was not any kind of massacre. How many people died and how many were slaughtered? NONE.

3. We know the unusuals suspects, the anti Nigerian elements and evil political forces are hoping and praying that things roll out of control and they are using horrible and inflammable words to further their evil agenda, but Nigeria is not breaking up, this is a democracy so if grabbing political power is your goal, take your votes to the ballot boxes and stop acting like lawless hoodlums and illiterates.

You are certainly out your sense. I wish you got killed by the killer SARS or one of those killer cop before now in those their extra judicial killings you would have here talking trash. Fool on the loose

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Emeraldkeko(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

God is never on the side of evil and evil pain wishing devils like you.

from your comments here now check who is evil..... Animal
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Royliv: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

And has our votes count in any way? Or you don’t think Nigerian youths needs to look for another way to end bad governance? Mtcheew

1. I totally feel bad for the wounded and the folks responsible for the unfortunate incident should be apprehended and prosecuted.

2. Nigerians need to stop acting like ignorant and illiterate people, we need to stop blowing things out of proportions, it's just sad how even educated adults and even the usual political opportunist and vultures ran to twitter to shout and yell massacre when in fact what transpired was not any kind of massacre. How many people died and how many were slaughtered? NONE.

3. We know the unusuals suspects, the anti Nigerian elements and evil political forces are hoping and praying that things roll out of control and they are using horrible and inflammable words to further their evil agenda, but Nigeria is not breaking up, this is a democracy so if grabbing political power is your goal, take your votes to the ballot boxes and stop acting like lawless hoodlums and illiterates.

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2020
See, we want a better Nigeria, but we can not achieve a better Nigeria by lying, by being dishonest, by being crooked and deceptive.

Ordinary proof of massacre you can not produce, not even evidence of any dead protester?

This is just too sad,
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Emeraldkeko:
from your comments here now check who is evil..... Animal
[/s]

Mr pain giver, how meaningless and boring can you get. ?

grin grin
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Emeraldkeko(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=Royliv post=95154219][/quote]I understand you are working to get paid cause a sane human won't come here to type you have typed.... If you don't defend them i am sure you won't have food to eat or data to browse so i understand..... Animal!!!
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Royliv:
And has our votes count in any way? Or you don’t think Nigerian youths needs to look for another way to end bad governance? Mtcheew

You mean lying and deception are the best and only way to get rid of bad governance?

Is lying not one of the many examples of bad governance?

See how pointless you sound?
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Emeraldkeko(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Mr pain giver, how meaningless and boring can you get. ?

grin grin
You are just a big fool wasted sperm. I cry for your parents.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Justice3000(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Were people slaughtered and do you have proof that people died? No, you don't

So because were not slaughtered made you say people were not killed, and because we want peace in lagos, the next thing is to shoot at defenceless people?... Tell me how much you were paid to be here?
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

See me see wahala o. Show us evidence of massacre and dead people. SIMPLE, I did not ask you for endless stories and essays.

Yea, let's wait for more evidences like I said. but that's not the issue, rather your erratic and strange displays. If it's issue of skepticism, you won't have carried it on your head so much like this. You're just another mischievous unpatriotic tyrant who have kept this country in the dark for so long. You have no conscience or respect for yourself but I always wonder what you stand to gain from all these.
Why do evil people chose to be evil? It's one question I keep asking.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by nnamdi640: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
CrenshawCA:
na Ogun go kill your papa and your mama
Don't mind that fool.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Redhot111:

You are certainly out your sense. I wish you got killed by the killer SARS or one of those killer cop before now in those their extra judicial killings you would have here talking trash. Fool on the loose

God don't answer evil and devilish prayers from evil and devilish people.

How do you progress and go through life wishing evil all over the place?

Sucks to be you.

grin grin grin
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Yea, let's wait for more evidences like I said. but that's not the issue, rather your erratic and strange displays. If it's issue of skepticism, you won't have carried it on your head so much like this. You're just another mischievous unpatriotic tyrant who have kept this country in the dark for so long. You have no conscience or respect for yourself but I always wonder what you stand to gain from all these.
Why do evil people chose to be evil? It's one question I keep asking.

Shouldn't you have waited for evidence before lying and spreading fake news?
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

It's already morning.

We know how many were injured even some of the injured were discharged already so stop spreading lies and rumors.

The soldiers the dullard sent to massacre protesters took their bodies away. Same way they will take ur father and mother's body away after their killing by security men

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Mstick: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2020
You remind me of Jonathan price. The black American guy that was against the BLM movements. He called them all sorts of names and defended the police till he got killed by one a few months later.

You want picture of someone killed? Here is one make sure you enalize it properly, pick it apart, eat his flesh and drink his blood.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Redhot111(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=95154402]

God don't answer evil and devilish prayers from evil and devilish people.

How do you progress and go through life wishing evil all over the place?

Sucks to be you.

And the killing of peaceful protesters didn't look evil to you simply because the number persons killed at once wasn't up to ten thousand abi only you pass 10k? Go away joor

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Mstick:
You remind me of Jonathan price. The black American guy that was against the BLM movements. He called them all sorts of names and defended the police till he got killed by one a few months later.

You want picture of someone killed? Here is one make sure you enalize it properly, pick it apart, eat his flesh and drink his blood.

Where was this? When was the picture taken? What is the name of the victim?

Nice try.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Incandescent(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Where are the dead people? Are you hiding them? Stop peddling fake and unsubstantiated news.

You're a fool.

May your life be like Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Arrested, Driver Flees Over Adulterated Petroleum Product In Imo / Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me / Ribadu Report: Sack, Prosecute Oil Minister — Labour, SNG, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.