Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Stop Shouting Massacre. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Shouting Massacre. (11113 Views)

Peter Obi Is Life At The Camp And The Youths Cant Stop Shouting!!! / Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally. / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Olayetan(m): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Where are the dead people? Are you hiding them? Stop peddling fake and unsubstantiated news.

I think this guy is working hand in hand with the government, this is the reason why they took down all the CCTV, street lights so there won't be any evidence to proof they massacre civilians...

May you know no peace.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2020
StPete:

How about the narrative Channels news posted on twitter? Will you deny that one too?

That was not Channels narrative, they referenced the opinion of other people, that was a second hand info with zero proof.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Olayetan:

I think this guy is working hand in hand with the government, this is the reason why they took down all the CCTV, street lights so there won't be any evidence to proof they massacre civilians...

May you know no peace.

Back to you and yours..
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Royliv: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2020
Emeraldkeko:
I understand you are working to get paid cause a sane human won't come here to type you have typed.... If you don't defend them i am sure you won't have food to eat or data to browse so i understand..... Animal!!!
That’s the problems with Nigerians. Read before you Judge. The guy up there said protesters should stop protesting and go home and use their votes to end bad governance. Please since when has youths votes counted in this country?
I am only suggesting that we protesters should use a strategy that will work and force this evil government out of power.

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Mstick: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2020
I love this images. You can see their names, lekki toll gate at the back drop, time stamp then their bodies. Let's see how you defend this.

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by StPete: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

That was not Channels narrative, they referenced the opinion of other people, that was a second hand info with zero proof.

And you think they would peddle false information if it wasn't coming from first hand witnesses? A reputable news agency as Channels? Like I said, you're a lost course. You're set to defend your pay master, but remember posterity will judge you for this

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Do you evil wishing people know anything beyond evil and devilish nonsense? Parents need to stat raising decent and non evil human beings.

i can't talk with a fool like you
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

lol...

We did not see any massacre or dead people, our news media on the ground did not see massacred and dead body, but some obscure and unknown foreign blog saw dead people everywhere?

Please, stop and use your head.

Watch sunrise daily.
Stop hiding the truth. No deaths might be recorded but,those were definitely aimed gunshots.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Niorte: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

It is fake news when you can not proof that people were actually killed.

Seriously bro, it is only a wicked and heartless person that will be dragging over a petty matter as this at a time when lives were lost.

Asking for pictures of dead people before you believe is a show of a wicked and terrible heart. It also shows you lack research skill and you are full of yourself.

Check Twitter and you will see live proof of dead bodies.

Somebody died and you are arguing whether it was my car accident or motorcycle accident... Don't you think you are abnormal at this time?

Certainly you are paid to do this...otherwise you won't be replying each comment.

Should you are interested in seeing dead people, let me direct you.

Go on Twitter

Search Lekki toll

Read tweets and watch videos and pictures.

Don't be lazy. Nobody owes you a proof.

The fact that you can't see your brain, does not mean you don't have a brain.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by howfarseun(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. I totally feel bad for the wounded and the folks responsible for the unfortunate incident should be apprehended and prosecuted.

2. Nigerians need to stop acting like ignorant and illiterate people, we need to stop blowing things out of proportions, it's just sad how even educated adults and even the usual political opportunist and vultures ran to twitter to shout and yell massacre when in fact what transpired was not any kind of massacre. How many people died and how many were slaughtered? NONE.

3. We know the unusuals suspects, the anti Nigerian elements and evil political forces are hoping and praying that things roll out of control and they are using horrible and inflammable words to further their evil agenda, but Nigeria is not breaking up, this is a democracy so if grabbing political power is your goal, take your votes to the ballot boxes and stop acting like lawless hoodlums and illiterates.

somebody should give us pictures of thix terrorist, he must not survive this revolution. He must die.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Mstick:
I love this images. You can see their names, lekki toll gate at the back drop, time stamp then their bodies. Let's see how you defend this.

I have some serious issues with your pictures.

The first 2 pictures were taking on concrete

The last pick on asphalt.

What's their name?

What's the story and context behind the pictures?

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Niorte:

Seriously bro, it is only a wicked and heartless person that will be dragging over a petty matter as this at a time when lives were lost.

Asking for pictures of dead people before you believe is a show of a wicked and terrible heart. It also shows you lack research skill and you are full of yourself.

Check Twitter and you will see live proof of dead bodies.

Somebody died and you are arguing whether it was my car accident or motorcycle accident... Don't you think you are abnormal at this time?

Certainly you are paid to do this...otherwise you won't be replying each comment.

Should you are interested in seeing dead people, let me direct you.

Go on Twitter

Search Lekki toll

Read tweets and watch videos and pictures.

Don't be lazy. Nobody owes you a proof.

The fact that you can't see your brain, does not mean you don't have a brain.

StPete:

And you think they would peddle false information if it wasn't coming from first hand witnesses? A reputable news agency as Channels? Like I said, you're a lost course. You're set to defend your pay master, but remember posterity will judge you for this

[/s]

Instead of wishing evil like the evil and devilish people that you are, why not just show us proof of massacre.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2020
StacyO:

Watch sunrise daily.
Stop hiding the truth. No deaths might be recorded but,those were definitely aimed gunshots.

Not disputing gun shots, gun shots doesn't mean massacre.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by joinnow: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

If you are going to lie, at least pretend with small proof and evidence that people died.

Pawpaw head
Check today's punch newspaperhttps://punchng.com/black-tuesday-49-killed-as-protests-turn-bloody/
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Mstick: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Lol you're so predictable.

I knew you would ask about the ground.

So you want to compare a picture taken by living youths and their bodies that were piled after the army had killed them knowing how such bodies are handled in Nigeria?

Am sure if I posted a picture of their bodies in the ambulance you would still ask why were they standing in front of the toll and the next pictures lying dead in a stretcher.

Oh her name is LUCY and his name's TONY.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Mstick: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Well meaning Nigerians can tune in to Arise news now.

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2020
joinnow:

Pawpaw head
Check today's punch newspaperhttps://punchng.com/black-tuesday-49-killed-as-protests-turn-bloody/

I checked it already, nothing about massacre.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by joinnow: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

I checked it already, nothing about massacre.
27 killed in Lagos alone according to punch newspaper
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Samade7: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

You obviously saw hell in your dreams and even in the mirror this morning.

Werey, pple are complaining of killing and unrest in the country, u came here with ur brainless big head dey talk about the meaning of massacre.

who ask u the meaning of massacre?

Senseless product of two dogs.

Omo ale jatijati

Eleribu.

God punish u and ur useless governement u are supporting.

Get lost oloshi.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Dede1(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

For the sake of idiocy, let me play along with your plank of argument. Massacre: an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of people.
In grammatical analysis, only a fool will refer to two persons as a person instead of people. What happened in Lekki is quite unbecoming of a professional army. The killing was pure indiscriminate and brutal as wounds had suggested. The protesters were not hit on the legs or below the waist but heads. I had resigned my commission if I am still a member of Nigerian armed forces.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

How about the video footage live on channels TV now showing injured bodies with at least 4 dead??

It even showed when the army officials entered and started shooting.

NB: I wrote aimed gunshots anyway,not just gunshots.

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by StPete: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Instead of wishing evil like the evil and devilish people that you are, why not just show us proof of massacre.

Anybody who shows you any further proof is just wasting his/her time. You're irredeemably foolish

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Mstick: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
This clown right here has no problem with protesters being shot at with live ammunitions, he has no problems with the blood that has being shed or lives lost his problem is calling it a massacre.

Hope everyone understands it.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2020
It's Better To Die 4 Something Dan To Die 4 Nothing.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by AIlahuAkbar: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

Good to hear you say this. I respect your honesty in this.
the protest should have ended by 5pm, they should have all gone home.
why were they still protesting at night when it was dark?
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

Those are survivors. How about the dead caught on camera? The military took most of them away. Read my post above.
Don't engage. Don't explain. It's a waste of time. Those monikers and columnists on the media space, try to pretend they don't exist. It's hard, but just try.They're a lost cause..
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by lexxwiz(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Guys please stop engaging this guy. He isn’t worth a single quote. Just let him wallow in his job misery. He is already caring a huge curse. Thanks y’all. #weMove
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by hrykanu231(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. I totally feel bad for the wounded and the folks responsible for the unfortunate incident should be apprehended and prosecuted.

2. Nigerians need to stop acting like ignorant and illiterate people, we need to stop blowing things out of proportions, it's just sad how even educated adults and even the usual political opportunist and vultures ran to twitter to shout and yell massacre when in fact what transpired was not any kind of massacre. How many people died and how many were slaughtered? NONE.

3. We know the unusuals suspects, the anti Nigerian elements and evil political forces are hoping and praying that things roll out of control and they are using horrible and inflammable words to further their evil agenda, but Nigeria is not breaking up, this is a democracy so if grabbing political power is your goal, take your votes to the ballot boxes and stop acting like lawless hoodlums and illiterates.

You and the people that liked this rubbish you posted are phools.
You said nobody died? If nobody died, may you and ur family progress in life and live well. But if people died and you just made this insensitive post, may you die a bad death, may bullets rain on ur family in their unramed state.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by ArticleBeast: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2020
May your mother never live long to reap the fruits of her labour
May your children spit on your grave for your wickedness
Where it will take your mates 2 years to get to, in 5 generations you will not be able achieve it
Mourning and sorrow will be like good morning in your family

May this not happen if nobody died, But if a single soul died you will die a painful death and be buried by river side.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Ayo2004: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Hundreds or thousands of people gathered and a massacre took place with dead people everywhere, but even though they all have cell phones with camera, they did not take a single picture of 1 single dead protester?

Nigerian youths are terrible liars..

Dozens of soldiers were firing bullets non-stop at peaceful protesters and u think none of them will die?go online,u will see videos of dead people,stop talking like a government official....Nigerian youths are terrible liars?what about the Nigerian army that are denying almost everything as well as the Lagos State governor,if they paid u,go and spend the money in silence and stop saying rubbish

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Kessythegeek(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

There is nothing like sort of massacre, massacre is people killed and slaughtered everywhere.

Show us the dead and slaughtered people.

Except you're a grown up man behind the moniker ''Ngpatriot''— Whose generation failed Nigerians but if you a young man who's still in his youths — I pray your brain starts functioning appropriately as it should. The thousand of lives that have been lost because of this bad government isn't that more than genocide? What massacre is more than the lives being lost on our highways daily because of herdsmen?

I pray every ounce of hypocrisy & foolishness depart from thee.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by maiquel: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2020
My memory is low so i can't post pictures, but if you are looking for the proof... see here:
https://twitter.com/toolzdeyforyou/status/1318818874247286784?s=19

Or Maybe it's make-up... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash / Ministry Denies Spending N18.9 Billion On Bush Clearing / Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.