Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Stop Shouting Massacre. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Shouting Massacre. (11146 Views)

Peter Obi Is Life At The Camp And The Youths Cant Stop Shouting!!! / Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally. / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

See heavy painment...

Ndo

grin grin
Painment that you sold your soul for a piece of loaf?
Sadness rather.
How food can turn a man against his own

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2020
hayzed1090:
Hmmm... nigerian youths are liars but nigerian government consists of very honest set of people, so one should trust what a politician says in Nigeria and not the masses. Its well...

Not when the mases are predisposed to lies and dishonesty.

The lying youths should be able to redeem themselves by proving with evidence of massacre that they are telling the truth.

Nigerian youths can not be liars, fake news peddlers and dishonest people like the bad leaders they are demonstrating to get rid of.

You can not have it both ways,
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by lymelyte(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

The reason why you couldn't show us dead protesters is because I'm a Northerner?

What a silly tribal bigot.
you are a goat and the biggest fool on nairaland.. You want me to show you dead bodies the military carted away to cover the evidence.. We have all this evidence. You guys remove the camera,turned off the light to massacre people.. It won't be well with you and your generation..You are a bloody coward

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Painment that you sold your soul for a piece of loaf?
Sadness rather.
How food can turn a man against his own

That's all you get for peddling lies and fake news on the internet?

Chai!!! Try another hustle abeg.

grin grin
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2020
lymelyte:
you are a goat and the biggest fool on nairaland.. You want me to show you dead bodies the military carted away tk cover the evidence.. You are a bloody coward

You saw them doing that and there's no evidence or pictures?

Nna, you fit lie for olympics? grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2020
History555:

Who told you he is psycho. Dude is just a media cow doing his usual 30k job. He is not even a buhari supporter just a tinubu staff. The day buhari turns on his boss, u will see him wailing and moaning like a bitch
grin
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]
Show us dead bodies and evidence of massacre.
grin grin

Alright brother. Like I told you on your other moniker, day has broken, more details will surface.
Although there have been vids and pics but I'm logical and careful to avoid assumptions.
I also look for evidences just for the sake of doubts. Let's wait and see.

If there was a fierce gun battle, people fatally injured, I'm smart enough to know there would be at least one death even if we ignore the vids circulating or claims that military packed the bodies. But I also patiently wait for more details.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Goke7: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Massacre or not, what happened yesterday night was senseless, no govt can have my suuport on this.

Op Stop playing it down. Both FG and LASG goofed on this one and they will pay surely for this
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Never mind Vaughanlanrewaj or NGpatriot or whatever he calls himself.

He was even laughing on a reply. He's happy innocent souls are lost.
Some people have lost respect for themselves. I don't know how a grown man will be behind the keyboard peddling all sorts of irritating claims.
There is no contest here. It is very simple. I quoted Channels TV account details by their correspondent at the scene of the incident in Lekki. He didn't report any dead or corpses. I also provided the tweet from channels TV. I know channels TV is very credible and more credible than social media account calling it massacre without proofs credible enough to counter the eye witness live account of Olu Phillips of Channels TV right from the scene. It is wise to on that account make an appeal for peace and request people to rather believe the credible ac count of Channels TV.
Even the account by punch newspaper just said 7 and it was quoting the protesters and YouTube video not thst they saw corpses.
So who should you believe and how is it a bad thing to call for peace in the midst of this confusion?
That is why I love to remind us that even the worst of wars still ended with a ceasefire.
We don't pray for people to die but it is bad when people rejoice that people even died let alone lying to call it a massacre.
We need peace and thst is my appeal. Please let us support the effort of Government at restoring peace. Please

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Alright brother. Like I told you on your other moniker, day has broken, more details will surface.
Although there have been vids and pics but I'm logical and careful to avoid assumptions.
I also look for evidences just for the sake of doubts. Let's wait and see.

If there was a fierce gun battle, people fatally injured, I'm smart enough to know there would be at least one death even if we ignore the vids circulating or claims that military packed the bodies. But I also patiently wait for more details.

Is this your proof that people actually died and a massacre took place?

Abeg listen to yourself. Are you making sense or you are under the influence of something.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by BigSarah(f): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
Nigerian youths already learned the lying, deceptive, dishonest and crooked ways of the same bad leaders they are trying to get rid of.

Very sad.

Are you openly saying Buhari and Osinbajo have these traits? But yet you still support them!?
Then you aren’t a patriot....
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

There is no contest here. It is very simple. I quoted Channels TV account details by their correspondent at the scene of the incident in Lekki. He didn't report any dead or corpses. I also provided the tweet from channels TV. I know channels TV is very credible and more credible than social media account calling it massacre without proofs credible enough to counter the eye witness live account of Olu Phillips of Channels TV right from the scene. It is wise to on that account make an appeal for peace and request people to rather believe the credible ac count of Channels TV.
Even the account by punch newspaper just said 7 and it was quoting the protesters and YouTube video not thst they saw corpses.
So who should you believe and how is it a bad thing to call for peace in the midst of this confusion?
That is why I love to remind us that even the worst of wars still ended with a ceasefire.
We don't pray for people to die but it is bad when people rejoice that people even died let alone lying to call it a massacre.
We need peace and thst is my appeal. Please let us support the effort of Government at restoring peace. Please

Sadly, they have a different agenda.

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nicklaus619(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Pharmmaqp:
I have been awake all night at LUTH accident and emergency helping out with so many lifeless bodies.

I just got home now and what I'm reading here is very upsetting.

So are we saying till it gets to 100 we shouldn't call it a massacre.

I don't work at the hospital but I responded to a call by my pharmacy colleagues to help out.

The poster is clearly an agent of this evil government, I wonder how some people reason, they stay in their house, pick up their phones, and start typing rubbish, people like you that witnessed the whole thing first hand should be very upset with this crazy and unreasonable post. Our people say, when them carry dead body when no relate to you, e go be you likesay nah log of wood them carry, I woundt say much, am still mending my shattered heart from yesterday genocide in toll gate cry

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Hedonisco: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. I totally feel bad for the wounded and the folks responsible for the unfortunate incident should be apprehended and prosecuted.

2. Nigerians need to stop acting like ignorant and illiterate people, we need to stop blowing things out of proportions, it's just sad how even educated adults and even the usual political opportunist and vultures ran to twitter to shout and yell massacre when in fact what transpired was not any kind of massacre. How many people died and how many were slaughtered? NONE.

3. We know the unusuals suspects, the anti Nigerian elements and evil political forces are hoping and praying that things roll out of control and they are using horrible and inflammable words to further their evil agenda, but Nigeria is not breaking up, this is a democracy so if grabbing political power is your goal, take your votes to the ballot boxes and stop acting like lawless hoodlums and illiterates.

You're a miserable bastard. Come out in public and say this rubbish. Within two seconds I'll make sure your head is on a spike.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Okoroawusa: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. I totally feel bad for the wounded and the folks responsible for the unfortunate incident should be apprehended and prosecuted.

2. Nigerians need to stop acting like ignorant and illiterate people, we need to stop blowing things out of proportions, it's just sad how even educated adults and even the usual political opportunist and vultures ran to twitter to shout and yell massacre when in fact what transpired was not any kind of massacre. How many people died and how many were slaughtered? NONE.

3. We know the unusuals suspects, the anti Nigerian elements and evil political forces are hoping and praying that things roll out of control and they are using horrible and inflammable words to further their evil agenda, but Nigeria is not breaking up, this is a democracy so if grabbing political power is your goal, take your votes to the ballot boxes and stop acting like lawless hoodlums and illiterates.

In as much as I agree with you I think it's too early to conclude. The news n video feeds yesterday were muddy n confusing.
Let's give everything time to become clearer n then you can start talking about what you are talking about now.
If there are casualties we will know and if there is none we will know.
However I don't support the shooting at Lekki no matter how provoked. Lekki has been relativity peaceful since the beginning of these protests and so should not be associated with this kind of news.

So...Chill bro
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2020
So, 5 pages later and there's still no dead body of proof of any kind of massacre?

Na wa for liars and fake news peddlers o.

Awon enemies of Nigerian, you don fail as usual.

God Bless Nigeria

God bless honest, truthful and hard working Nigerian youths.

grin grin
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

You saw them doing that and there's no evidence or pictures?
Nna, you fit lie for olympics? grin

But let's put killing or no killing aside.
No evidence yet, some people like you and I are always skeptical before will believe claims. That's not the case, the issue is that your displays are abnormal and unnatural, and beyond mere skepticism. Jumping on every thread arguing with everyone.
Even if no one died particularly at Lekki shootings, all the other protest deaths and recent developments so far, doesn't it call for sober mood for any wise patriotic mind?
Even if no one was shot at Lekki, these young bloods tired of rottenness in their country and fighting, should we go about laughing and mocking them all over like you're doing.
This is no case of skepticism, you're simply a mischievous human and supporter of tyranny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nicklaus619(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

That's all you get for peddling lies and fake news on the internet?

Chai!!! Try another hustle abeg.

grin grin

Please be reasonable and stop being foolish, I was there live and I merely escapade with my life, people dropping dead like flies

, I personally counted 8 yesterday, sadly enough, I didn't go out with my phone because I knew thing my go South as the curfew time was already in place, people died and the military refused ambulance to enter and evacuate them for emergency cares, don't be heartless and unreasonable, go to twitter and see for your self

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nezzjnr: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
What?

I already said it's a Massacre.

I disagreed with the op.
I have been seeing you trying to bring up tribal comments

Just so you know that this is one movement and not a tribal thing

Look beyond Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

In as much as I agree with you I think it's too early to conclude. The news n video feeds yesterday were muddy n confusing.
Let's give everything time to become clearer n then you can start talking about what you are talking about now.
If there are casualties we will know and if there is none we will know.
However I don't support the shooting at Lekki no matter how provoked. Lekki has been relativity peaceful since the beginning of these protests and so should not be associated with this kind of news.

So...Chill bro

We've see the wounded receiving treatment and some already discharged from the hospital. Reporters on the scene narrated exactly what transpired and they did not report anything like masacre or even 1 single dead protester.

I know the meaning of massacre and I'm 100% convinced that what transpired wasn't any kind of masacre.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by IhateMyDad: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
The governor visited injured protesters receiving treatment.
Thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by hayzed1090: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Not when the mases are predisposed to lies and dishonesty.

The lying youths should be able to redeem themselves by proving with evidence of massacre that they are telling the truth.

Nigerian youths can not be liars, fake news peddlers and dishonest people like the bad leaders they are demonstrating to get rid of.

You can not have it both ways,

Do you have sense of reasoning ?

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Sightman:
what about this

Alright Vaughanlanrewaj since you said you only believe channels, check the picture attached to this post i quoted. It's from channels. Thanks.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Tunde835(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
See this one. SMH . I wonder what you want to achieve with this post.
He was paid
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Muna4real(f): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Who is bankrolling you?

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by cassbeat(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2020
I always say this, all well meaning Nigerians should never reply dumb fools that can't differentiate their eft from their right.... Now see the attention that y'all gave these attention seeking Mofo....
Op just dey where u dey o cos if them catch you e don be be that

1 Like

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Please be reasonable and stop being foolish, I was there live and I merely escapade with my life, people dropping dead like flies

, I personally counted 8 yesterday, sadly enough, I didn't go out with my phone because I knew thing my go South as the curfew time was already in place, people died and the military refused ambulance to enter and evacuate them for emergency cares, don't be heartless and unreasonable, go to twitter and see for your self

Still, no proof or evidence that people died or a massacre took place, just unverified and unsubstantiated words of mouth.

I'm not saying you are lying, but I prefer hard evidence.
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Justice3000(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

There is nothing like sort of massacre, massacre is people killed and slaughtered everywhere.

Show us the dead and slaughtered people.

and what will you call it when people are left to face bullets with nothing to protect them?
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Muna4real:

Who is bankrolling you?

Who is bankrolling you?
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Emeraldkeko(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

So where is the Massacre? Is Nigeria a country full of illiterates?
You nothing but a born bastard.....

2 Likes

Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by NGpatriot: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Justice3000:

and what will you call it when people are left to face bullets with nothing to protect them?

Were people slaughtered and do you have proof that people died? No, you don't
Re: Stop Shouting Massacre. by Emeraldkeko(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Who is bankrolling you?
I so wish i know the idiot in person then you will feel pains..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Taraba State Governor, Dambaba Suntai Dead In An Aircrash / Nigeria Hope For Railway Resurrection- Washington Post / "We Are Solidly With Udom" - In-laws Dispel Rumour, Hammer Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.