Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Until Osinbajo Is Suspended, I'll Never Set Foot Into Any RCCG Church - Man Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Until Osinbajo Is Suspended, I'll Never Set Foot Into Any RCCG Church - Man Says (1872 Views)

National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mele Kyari, Is Suspended With Immediate.. / I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until Osinbajo Is Suspended, I'll Never Set Foot Into Any RCCG Church - Man Says by Zeesugar(f): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrhh

Let's be realistic, is not everybody call, most people are tired of waiting then they call them selves..

Pastor Yemi can never do things even as a pastor, that title should not be given to him cause even an ordinary Christian is better than him.

The Bible said when the Rightous is on throne the people rejoice. But with osinbajo it's a contrary phrase. I see no difference between other Christians there or that have been there, politics is thier goal and skipping the great commission, Let your light shine bright that men may glorify God in you.

Am still in shock, that lekki killing wàs an infringement of human rights.
You see why we continuously have problem in this country!! Why make it religious?
Why vote a man base on religion an not on capabilities and integrity? Well I most give it to osinbajo.
But why is no one calling out the cinc in this matter he is the main man he calls the shot
Re: Until Osinbajo Is Suspended, I'll Never Set Foot Into Any RCCG Church - Man Says by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2020
No be osibanjo fault naw
Re: Until Osinbajo Is Suspended, I'll Never Set Foot Into Any RCCG Church - Man Says by HAccord: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Devils like you will always look for the perfect excuse to bring down the church. So between Osinbajo's voice and Adeboye's which one is more representative of the RCCG ?

Devils hiding behind politics to advance evil agenda against the church.

You are the devil's advocate trying to save the your occultic church that stays quiet while the devil reigns supreme and keeps murdering people.

I am a Christian through and through, you luciferous mongrel.
Re: Until Osinbajo Is Suspended, I'll Never Set Foot Into Any RCCG Church - Man Says by CodeTemplar: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
HAccord:

You are the devil's advocate trying to save the your occultic church that stays quiet while the devil reigns supreme and keeps murdering people.

I am a Christian through and through you, luciferous mongrel.
Through and through liar is what you are. You Satan.
Re: Until Osinbajo Is Suspended, I'll Never Set Foot Into Any RCCG Church - Man Says by KunleyY19(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Joylove2324:
Osinbajo is innocent
But Sanwo Olu is guilty because he is not a pastor
Re: Until Osinbajo Is Suspended, I'll Never Set Foot Into Any RCCG Church - Man Says by Dimmatic(f): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Not only suspended but expelled from Christianity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Governors Lazy? Onitsha Waterfront. / BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo / What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.