Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH (54237 Views)

Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by IJOBA2: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
howfarseun:
aja Loma je oku e
ASEEEE!

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:
Minus 49 useless/jobless youths..

We warned them to stop the unnecessary protest after SARS has been disbanded.

Before quoting me, make sure you go through my recent threads...

Muhammadu Buhari,

You pay billions of naira to Boko Haram yearly in guise of ransome.
You spend billions to rehabilitate and sponsor "repentant" terrorists every year.
You reintegrated them into the national army and sponsored them abroad.
You celebrate Boko Haram flag inside government's house.
You value cow's life but you hate non-Fulani Nigeria.

But you massacre PEACEFUL PROTESTERS who had zero resistance at 6:00 p.m when state curfew was to start by 9:00 p.m.

May Buhari will ends up like Charles Taylor, Samuel Doe, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami, Lauren Gbagbo and Omar Al-Bashir. You are worse and an unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT
#BuhariMustGo
#EndSouthernGenocideNow

4 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Brother I think you should be more reasonable than this. These people chose to sacrifice their lives for a better Nigeria. This isn't the right way to talk about them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

You are a bastard. for such comment

4 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by CodeTemplar: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
This is just what they are willing to admit to. What about the Lekki toll? I am not talking about the toll gate but the death toll.

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by samwheel(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

May u and ur family suffer same fate as last night's victims. Bastard.

5 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by uvalentine2003(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Kano own want to turn To Religious Crisis

Yesterday was bad
I saw everything live
A mall was looted
Chicken republic was looted
A Hospital was burnt
Alpha Clinic at Sarki Yaki

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by klawaaa: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
You are just one to watch out for! You are a murderer in embryo.
helinues:

3 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Lovelive:
Who are you?
Do you have parents, siblings, family and friends in this country?

You think you are making point here?

Time will surely judge you because nature knows you and your intentions more than Nairaland Forum does.

Where is OUR DARLING DADDY in all of this?
Why are all his praise singers not talking anymore here?
Crisis management,
Econimic management, Policy development

3 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Scrupulous419(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
EgusiShankly:
I refuse to be a pawn in this GAME.
I refuse!!

Ur death go dirty guy, grin

This no time to play defense, better attack or make chess moves before i run up on u. #If u don't stand for nothing believe u gon die for something

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Kholar211: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

it shall not be well with you and your family and you entire generation.

May all the curses in the holy books be upon you and your household.

When things start working for the youth for good you will be found unworthy.

It shall not be well with you.

Remember this day. You are cursed

4 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by ModestGal(f): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
78killed

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

BMC zombies:

dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
Iamgrey5

You wickeds are the online supporters of this satanic administration. God will give you your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

What is wrong is worng. Don't back wrong deeds. Thank you

And tell the apc government you support...(you back them, don't deny it).people backed them for change. Not for more of the same. Thank you

2 Likes

See security men-in-suit coordinating thugs/hoodlums to cause violence and fight peaceful #ENDsars protesters in Wuse 2, Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJrcAOvezvo

Police men also coordinating thugs at Apo Primary School, Abuja, to continue violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xftdogn0eVY

Sponsored thugs burning Igbo/Mgbuka on-sale vehicles at Kabusa Junction, Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POlh6Fi1M-c
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by ThatFairGuy1: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Racoon:
[s]

]"....When it comes to rule of law, sensitive Nigerians will agree that the Buhari's government has no iota of respect for the law.No respect for court injunctions.

There is brazen disobedience for due process, stifling of press freedom,arrest of oppositions on trump up charges and abuse of human rights through the use of coercive apparatus of the state.Millions of Nigerians are living in fear because of state intimidation. We have return to the days of military junta....."
http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/05/femi-adesina-mammoth-failure-administration-should-knock-you-all-coma-600-years-kalu
[/s]
We're not telling you Hypocrites not to protest with your hidden agenda, what we're saying his take your destructive protest to your Region. DON'T DESTROY OUR LAND FOR US

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Lastmankc(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

It shall never be well with you for supporting this genocide. I pray you meet your end.

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by BlaqT: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
long post just to confuse people..... May God punish Our leaders

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Jaylord12(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

God will soon minus u.... U called the death useless..... U will not see no mercy...... U will be frustrated in life

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by witsel4(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

God will punish you and your generation unborn. You will die a terrible death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by globalresource: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

You called the dead youth protesting for good living useless. Kama awaits you only if I don't serve the living God

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
from all indications a state of emergency may be declared in Lagos , it seems that is the aim of all these attacks . why did the governor waste so much time in declaring a state wide curfew?
it seems this governor doesn't have any intelligence unit within his administration , if not they should have known and gotten enough information about these things.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Trash
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Lovelive:
Who are you?
Do you have parents, siblings, family and friends in this country?

You think you are making point here?

Time will surely judge you because nature knows you and your intentions more than Nairaland Forum does.

Where is OUR DARLING DADDY in all of this?
Why are all his praise singers not talking anymore here?
Crisis management, economic management, policy development, etc. make good governance oo
Which is our darling daddy and his government good at?

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Cassandrax: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
The protest is more political now. Please you should all be careful bc this government was democratically elected. Trying to use violence to bring them down is wrong. Fulani people have gathered from intelligence that the reason for this protest is that they have decided not to give power to whom they have already promised power.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by backnbeta(f): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Really? shocked
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Eriokanmi: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

There's nothing new in your posts so far. You've always been against the protest from day one. Tell us what's new.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by tno4real(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2020
The thugs they paid to distract protest are the one burning there prosperity and houses.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

haaa haaa.... Some people no get feelings WTF do you mean useless and jobless youth, i bet you are a big opportunist. May Life get to the likes of you that are out there. Foolish Fool
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by ivolt: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Fake news.
49 thugs killed while killing and destroying property.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by tylesh(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

You are a devil.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by lascos912(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

you are a slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.