Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH (54248 Views)

Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by fergie001: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues.......I don't have any problem with you.....but your comments before now and this especially....I will not say I am disappointed in you.

I respect you but please this incident should not be trivialised, see this moment as one to have a rethink about a lot of things...Please.

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Iamgrey5(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
DamZik:
BMC zombies:

dangwarai
uptimum13
SilverNorGld
yario
omena
helinus
myBrain
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrwa
Iamgrey5

You wickeds are the online supporters of this satanic administration. God will give you your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA
Please remove my name from this nonsense

I don't Support Buhari and I will never support Buhari.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by jikjimmy: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:
Minus 49 useless/jobless youths.. please no vex oga how old are you? Your comment is mindless and childish.

We warned them to stop the unnecessary protest after SARS has been disbanded.

Before quoting me, make sure you go through my recent threads...

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Asslickers: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:
Minus 49 useless/jobless youths..

Another almajiri and APC thug on rampage....Your wailing has just begun .....That 5k per month will soon end

NO MORE DIVIDING SOUTH ALONG ETHNIC LINES....
NO MORE DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS ONLINE BY SOKOTO CALIPHATE.......

NO MORE APC, PDP AND ALL OTHER HORSE SHIT POLITICAL PARTIES......

UNITED THE SOUTH STANDS

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by georgeakins: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria should tackle this uncontrolled population growth. Overpopulation is a serious issue that is being overlooked. So many are constituting nuisance to the country
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Emmbanny(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Aladegba:

It will never be well with you and all your families for saying this about the people that died. Oni se rere
amin
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Asslickers: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2020
dangwarai
uptimum13
SilverNorGld
yario
omena
helinus
myBrain
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrwa
Iamgrey5

Quote me anywhere and I will tell you that most of the monikers listed above are either from the North or just some APC media thugs.......

The south must unite now....
NO MORE DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS
WE ARE WISER NOW.........

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by hakeem4(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

I believe you just want attention

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Slurity(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Kzinne:
It is a sacrilege to shoot at unarmed young protesters. Can't imagine we have a Professor of Law as Vice President.
Shut up. What is more sacrilegious than citizens attacking the law enforcement officials and public properties in the name of peaceful protest? You people stayed in your room and push the foolish youth to go and protest outside there, same youth you knew too well that they lack good manners to handle proper protest. I am sure DAVIDO and other celebrities are happy now that people are dying for nothing,. I repeat, dead for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
We're not telling you Hypocrites not to protest with your hidden agenda, what we're saying his take your destructive protest to your Region. DON'T DESTROY OUR LAND FOR US
u are a fool for bringing tribal into diz,

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by addexx: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

With this your statement, hope you know they won't find your corpse.

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by 123Map(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Who cares abt your stupid thread

You are a fool, for how long will you be lied to??
It's either now or never

Seems you're new in Nigeria

#endnigeria

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

God punish you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by ThatFairGuy1: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
u are a fool for bringing tribal into diz,
A f00l is better than you. Animal. WE UNDERSTAND NDI IGBOS' AGENDA
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Zahga: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]
"....When it comes to rule of law, sensitive Nigerians will agree that the Buhari's government has no iota of respect for the law.No respect for court injunctions.

There is brazen disobedience for due process, stifling of press freedom,arrest of oppositions on trump up charges and abuse of human rights through the use of coercive apparatus of the state.Millions of Nigerians are living in fear because of state intimidation. We have return to the days of military junta....."

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/05/femi-adesina-mammoth-failure-administration-should-knock-you-all-coma-600-years-kalu
leave the fool if he no die today he go surely die tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by grandstar(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Kzinne:
It is a sacrilege to shoot at unarmed young protesters. Can't imagine we have a Professor of Law as Vice President.

The vice president is largely a figurehead post. The real power lies with the president.

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Vulcan24(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

I would never slight the deaths of any Nigerian or threaten anyone with violence but I think u should do so
Nothing is hidden
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by kaludestiny10(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

You will surely be minused one day from the surface of this earth. Death is inevitable as everyone will surely taste it. But yours is going to be a painful one, if you don't desist from your unguarded utterances as regards the untimely loss of lives from the government security forces.

3 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

You can say that again....

But could you pls go through my threads?
It shall never be well with you
I know you're a paid supporter of Buhari here on Nairaland. Whatever monies you've received will be a cancer to your system.

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Abfinest007(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=95152772]Minus 49 useless/jobless youths..

I don't have to go through your recent threads because it will be a senseless post. f you

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Marvins0009: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

My will die ultimately aje
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Openbusiness: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2020
All these peaceful protesters killed are the real heroes of democracy, they are the true patriots, they are the ones whose images should be made national monuments and whose faces should be printed on naira currencies

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Destinyokpala(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2020
You are an idiot for saying this. This protest will until your APC Thief step down. We are ready

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Wizzyflexx: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Bastard..you will die an awful painful death.
You shall never know happiness in your life.
Fool

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by iReddington: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

My God, just shut up already. No one cares about your stupid previous threads, but making very silly and unguarded comments like this is truly sad. I just don't know why you're always so quick to show you're not a very bright person with your frequent dumb comments.

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by prophetfire: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

. IF YOUR STUPIDITY AND ASS LICKING FOR A DUMBASS LIKE BUHARI HAVE BECOME SO LEGENDARY THAT YOU NOW MOCK DEAD MEN AGITATING FOR A BETTER COUNTRY, THEN YOU A LOST SOUL.

4 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Kaiser20: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2020
tutudesz:
Hmmmm
All Nigerians should call their house of Rep member for a meeting and order them to start the Impeachment process for Buhari immediately. We should be the ones controlling their actions, at this difficult times
Home video thing.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by govomotors: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2020
The Nigerian youth should be commended for their peaceful protest for changes politician promised them during the past election.

The same politicians that promise the youth a better future decided to introduce violet into the peaceful protest by hiring thugs and military just for their selfish interest.

The government though this was a business as usual, they should realise that the most powerful protest is the one not organize by any group but a protest grown from the heart of men and woman that need change.

The youth are not asking for anything new:

They took to the street because the Government failed to listen to the cry of the senators that called for the overhaul of the service chiefs.

They took to the street to protest failure of the government to hear the cries of the soldier at the frontline asking for better equipment to end the Boko harm mess.

They took to the street because they want a better warfare package for the police.

They took to the street because civil servant are paid peanut while some people newspaper allowance is equal to there 10yrs salary.

They took to the street because the goverment promised change during their campaign but no visible change.

They youth took to the streets because SARS are fight bandits and keeping the north secure but the same SARS are maiming and killing the youth in the East, West and South.

They youth took to the street because since independent the government have not be able to provide water, electricity, good transport system etc.

They youth are on the street because the resources in their God given land is being use to build other part of the country while they live with the damage caused by mining and drilling.

The youth are on the street because they deserve equality if we should be called Nigerian. Not a Nigeria that some part of the country grant admission to student who score 80 -100 to gain admission into the University while in other part of the nation you are required to have 180 - 200 before you are giving admission.

The list is endless.

Mr. President in your entire life, you have enjoy the fruit of the land, the youth are asking you to provide for them the basic since you are already in the transit hall of life.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by naiuw: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT EVIL GOVERNMENT
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by usah4(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

You can say that again....

But could you pls go through my threads?

Fu*k your trend, are we here to trend!
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by tutudesz: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Kaiser20:

Home video thing.
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Abia School Gang-Rape: Virgin Girls Separated From Non-Virgins, Raped & Injured / Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.