Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH (54218 Views)

Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by tno4real(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:
Minus 49 useless/jobless youths..

We warned them to stop the unnecessary protest after SARS has been disbanded.

Before quoting me, make sure you go through my recent threads...

Your father...I repeat it again your father. Useless idolt

6 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Omezif(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2020
This gorvernment is real unserious, common heart of people they don't have it in mind.

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by flyingpig: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

God won't let you die peacefully

7 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by chimezieeze98: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2DhRbW25I

After TVC was attacked.... Snipers have been placed on the roof of Oriental hotels in Lagos
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by michjunior: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

may God punish you with suffering and tears

7 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by mariahAngel(f): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Who made them jobless?
Are there jobs and they refused to work?
Would you consider being called jobless an insult in this regime?
Their blood will judge you!

6 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Can everyone please report this comment, thank you.

8 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by QueenEstherh(f): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
G
O
D

P
L
S

Us
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Lovelive:
Who are you?
Do you have parents, siblings, family and friends in this country?

You think you are making point here?

Time will surely judge you because nature knows you and your intentions more than Nairaland Forum does.

Where is OUR DARLING DADDY in all of this?
Why are all his praise singers not talking anymore here?

2 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by rainerboy1010: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Well done hmmm

You are doing well
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by EgusiShankly: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2020
I refuse to be a pawn in this GAME. I refuse!!
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by simplepee(f): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Awa yoots said 78 only at toll gate last night.

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by owolabi5: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Better Days Ahead

Car papers.com.ng
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

If you have parents, they will cry over you.If you are a parent yourself, you will cry over your children's dead bodies.Can I hear a big Amen?
Alainironu Ara galatia.

8 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Djex614: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Trust me bro, you're next to die. I've seen it

7 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by mariahAngel(f): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

I dare you to leave this your wicked post unmodified...

4 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by SmartyPants(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Sooner or later, we will get to the truth that you people don't want to accept.

Blackout in Lekki tollgate as soldiers shoot seven protesters dead, many injured

In another development in the Lekki area of the state, armed soldiers allegedly shot sporadically at the #EndSARS protesters, killing no fewer than seven persons in the process.

Many protesters were said to have sustained bullet wounds as a result of the attack that suddenly came just after the billboard on the tollgate and the streetlights around the premises were switched off. It was learnt that the CCTV was also disconnected.

A video recorded by an eyewitness, which was reposted on Instablog9ja, indicated that seven protesters were killed during the attack.

“They have killed more than seven people that I have seen with my eyes. They were killed with real bullets and not even rubber bullets,” the recorder of the footage said.

Imagine punch using a so-called eyewitness report from instablog as its source. Now it is 7, yesterday it was 15. All unsubstantiated.

Don't you people love the truth in this country??
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by blacknoir: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

U most be a useless northern bigot

6 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Sigh... At the very risk of getting a ban, I am compelled to say this... Shut the fvck up, and grow up, you simpleton!!! Smh!

6 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by osaweseforme(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
It will get to you some day, dont worry
helinues:

6 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by punisha: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Calls are no more going through in Nigeria is this true
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by sucre2(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Does this warrant killing unarmed protesters?

helinues:

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by guru90: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Don't allow my angry boys to take you down with this your senseless post...

Channel your anger to our heartless leaders.

4 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Oti di woro is woro
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Cadek: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Now I truly confirm, devil reside in some people's dark heart.
Ahhhhhhhh...... You MAD GAN OOOO, Infact you're not human

6 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Do you believe we can take this nation now?.

Follow @renerd_liam on twitter, add your comment and retweet all the series of posts i added, it is time for us to take action. We aren't dying like fowl anylonger.

#nigerianyouthslifematters
#sorosoke
#freedomrepublic
#endbadgoverance
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Ladycewhy(f): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

posterity will not be kind to you and your likes ,even to your fourth generation.Iseeeeee!

7 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Blackking98(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

You're part of the problem.
Places that experience violent protest we didn't see army, thugs entered Abuja we didn't see army, the charade going on Edo we didn't see army, but the most peaceful and most organized protest ground in Nigeria is where the army went under the cover of darkness before the curfew time even started to kill innocent youths whose only weapon was the Nigerian flag. May the blood of those youths hunt you, your sponsors and your unborn generation. Amen

6 Likes

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Bahamas95(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
People wey don die from this protest don many pass the REAL figure wey Covid-19 kill for Nigeria.

What a country!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. / Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.