Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH (54222 Views)

Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Olasty(f): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Akpuobi1:
We'll need details and photos of the 49 persons murdered and term it "Lekki 49" and show the massacre done by the Nigerian government to the world. The 49 persons deserve to be immortalized, they are the real patriots.

Please let do it
I concur
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Please remove my name from this nonsense

I don't Support Buhari and I will never support Buhari.
Done!
Apology.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Sarah20A(f): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
I couldn't sleep, I can't stop crying and I can't stop staring at my fallen heroes photos.....Ahhhhh the pain is too much cry cry
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by tonyson010(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
The idea to use thugs and hoodlums, armed military men and police to kill and cause destruction of properties will not succeed.

It is a failed agenda
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by NaijaAlien: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
BASTARD
helinues:
Minus 49 useless/jobless youths..

We warned them to stop the unnecessary protest after SARS has been disbanded.

Before quoting me, make sure you go through my recent threads...

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

I dare you to leave this your wicked post unmodified...
So many lower animals parading as human, that bu ewu.

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by ItswellMike: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Uwaka ya chi ubanka
helinues:

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by mariahAngel(f): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Munzy14:

So many lower animals parading as human, that bu ewu.

You can imagine the wickedness...
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Jaykrown: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Even if you think you have given the youths reasonable & sensible advice in your pevious threads to go off the streets doesn't mean you can't sympathize, feel the deep pain & agony those vampires might have caused to many homes they killed their loved ones in cold blood and apply wisdom to this your comments.. You talked as if you are not a living-being that blood runs in his veins. I feel so ashamed for you to be part of this generation.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by subcbouy: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

You can say that again...

But could you pls go through my threads?
God punish you with this comment. Haven't you heard in three consecutive times SARS has been disbanded? You think just mere spoken words work in Nigeria.
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Munzy14(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

You can imagine the wickedness...
Very foolish guy, working online for peanuts...
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by themaestro08(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

You are a vile and heartless bastard

Maybe if you've lost any loved one you wouldn't be typing this trash here
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by musa7m(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Oga keep quiet, is that y they should open fire on armless citizens? Craze people full nairaland ooo. Imagine ur relative maybe father,brother, or sister was shot, would u have said something like this?.
my father nor my family can't die that way ....why you will be throwing stone or trying to attack a someone with full loaded rifle with a stick
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by musa7m(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

Those are human lives. Please, even if you dont like the protest, it is decent to accord respect to the dead. Remember not all of them are jobless. Some had jobs but truly wanted a better Nigeria.

I hope you withdraw your statement or modify it.
with hard to get hard job in this country ...na someone dey leave to go protest and burning down other people sweat
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Lovelive: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Where is OUR DARLING DADDY in all of this?
Why are all his praise singers not talking anymore here?
Crisis management, economic management, policy development, etc. make good governance oo
Which is our darling daddy and his government good at?

I must salute his shame acceptance retreat unlike the shameless @helunues that refuses to grow.

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by goodheart02(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

I have been going through your previous threads and it made me think you're just stupid. But for u to say this when people are dead, I think stupidity is an understatement. You're a pathetic animal and probably a blood sucking zombie from the poorest parts of hell. May the devil rip your heart out u fool
Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by goodheart02(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jaykrown:
Even if you think you have given the youths reasonable & sensible advice in your pevious threads to go off the streets doesn't mean you can't sympathize, feel the deep pain & agony those vampires might have caused to many homes they killed their loved ones in cold blood and apply wisdom to this your comments.. You talked as if you are not a living-being that blood runs in his veins. I feel so ashamed for you to be part of this generation.

The bastard's comments have been all stupid since day one. I wonder why such senseless and vile people still exist on earth. Such a wicked soul he is. How can a normal person say such things even when the national flag is red with the blood of innocent youths?

1 Like

Re: 49 Killed As EndSARS Protests Turn Bloody Across Nigeria - PUNCH by Jaykrown: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
goodheart02:

The bastard's comments have been all stupid since day one. I wonder why such senseless and vile people still exist on earth. Such a wicked soul he is. How can a normal person say such things even when the national flag is red with the blood of innocent youths?
May God forgive him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / Two Ladies Fight Over A Man In Ojo, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.