Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) (55611 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Proeast2: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
PenuelFarms:
This is an AGIP Rev Father.
ANY
GOVERNMENT
IN
POWER

Buhari apologist.
I am happy that the net is getting wider, the number of people that will be forgotten with APC is gradually increasing.

If he is smart, he should escape now he still has chance or at least go into hiding and remain quiet until calm returns.

People are not happy with him at all and he is no longer the revered like in the past.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Earnonline7: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
He should shut up
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Luckydubby7(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
raddyworld:
Whether we have it completely this time around or not pls let the youth form a political party and we should all channel all our effort as we did to the protest u will realised that we will fill all those NASS to correct nigeria
Will Aboki reason with you?
Remember they have large voting population.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by saidu009: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Deziani, obasonjo, Jonathan and all PDP members who rulef ftomn 1999 before 2015 are culpable.please start hurting them now.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jah1:
"The condition of the Nigerian youth is unbearable and intolerable" -Father Mbaka.....

The Enugu based Priest also absolved the Buhari-led administration of any blame by saying that the current state of the nation started before him. He also wondered why youths will graduate from universities without jobs, while federal lawmakers are going home with “bags of money”
Also taking a swipe at those attacking for saying that God told him that Buhari will be President, he stated that he can’t disobey God when he speaks to him. He added that he doesn’t speak out of presumption but from clear visions from God.

Mbaka also averred that those “speaking up against him are advertising him”.

WATCH VIDEO as he removes blame from this bad government...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEydEQ3bEfk
Oga shut up your dirty mouth
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Lilymatty(f): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
In a world where 95% of us are sinners, maybe this is God's way of venting a lil of his anger on us. But then we should ask for his mercy which is the only thing that will set us free. Have mercy on us Lord
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by DAVE5(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
donbachi:
In as much as I respect the oil on him...na him follow put Nigeria into dis shiit.

He has sold the oil long ago
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by obama30: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jah1:
"The condition of the Nigerian youth is unbearable and intolerable" -Father Mbaka.....

The Enugu based Priest also absolved the Buhari-led administration of any blame by saying that the current state of the nation started before him. He also wondered why youths will graduate from universities without jobs, while federal lawmakers are going home with “bags of money”
Also taking a swipe at those attacking for saying that God told him that Buhari will be President, he stated that he can’t disobey God when he speaks to him. He added that he doesn’t speak out of presumption but from clear visions from God.

Mbaka also averred that those “speaking up against him are advertising him”.

WATCH VIDEO as he removes blame from this bad government...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEydEQ3bEfk

this will shock the northerner
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by February30(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
deliveryboy:
Do Yorubas know how much others want Lagos destroyed? Hahaha, help them destroy the western Nigeria while they laugh at you in their closet. Alhamdulillah there will not be destructions in my beloved Arewa. How come all those Igbos hate are the targets? Tinubu (from nowhere), Sanwolu (for defeating PDP), Buhari, Oba of Lagos.... hahahaha I hereby declare Yorubas the dumbest ethnic group in Africa

Another fool
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Drekaz(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
donbachi:
In as much as I respect the oil on him...na him follow put Nigeria into dis shiit.

Groundnut oil abi Oando engine oil?
Oil Ko...unsaturated fat ni!
Abeggi!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by holicupp(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=freshMallam1122 post=95158572]simp...Igbo people sef no de ready
READY 4 WHAT ABEG MAKE UNA ENJOY UNA 1 NIGERIA IN PIECES
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by lovenavigation: 2:37am On Oct 22, 2020
CRAZY MBAKA.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Myk1234: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
deliveryboy:
Do Yorubas know how much others want Lagos destroyed? Hahaha, help them destroy the western Nigeria while they laugh at you in their closet. Alhamdulillah there will not be destructions in my beloved Arewa. How come all those Igbos hate are the targets? Tinubu (from nowhere), Sanwolu (for defeating PDP), Buhari, Oba of Lagos.... hahahaha I hereby declare Yorubas the dumbest ethnic group in Africa
This is not a tribal war.... It's a battle for all Nigerians.... Your DIVIDE AND RULE technique has failed.... It's failed... We fight as one Nigeria
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Very useless holy business man..
I watched a video of this fool calling Buhari a God sent..
Na thunder go fire you Mbaka.. Asshole..
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Kennyfancy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
prodigyhenry:

What's the betrayer nonsense you guys keep talking about, nobody betrayed anybody. The west voted for the candidate of their choice just as the east, north and south did. We can only be called betrayers if there was a prior agreement by all parties involved to vote for a candidate. If there's such agreement please come forward with proof. And if not shut up with the betrayer nonsense
who them they kill now, shay nah my people abi ur people, cry me a river p
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) by Smony: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mother Mbaka should tell us how much APC govtment have paid him. Despite the unlawful act they have committed he is still backing them. Our so-called men of God have sold their birth right becox of pot of porrage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.