Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,881 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze (2206 Views)

LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 / Lagos Begins Rebuilding Igbosere Court House , Nigeria’s Oldest High Court / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by AllTheWayUp: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2020

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by pinkguy(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2020
welcome to HELL“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”

1 Like

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by Yenefer(f): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2020
angry

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by Luckytechtv: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2020
But is this act of burning things down not creating more hardship in society?

1 Like

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by Xchristain(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2020
the Nigerian Govt has now been given the full proof it needs to call the protesters "violent" thus the military can act with full force.

Several prominent personals of the protest have called for its halt but yet some misguided folks think protest without dialogue will make a difference.

This protest is currently pointless abeg

1 Like

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by MAGG0T(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2020
shocked

We have a pastor as Vice president, someone on his right senses and his position in the church would have resigned as VP already...

But he's only a puppet in the hands of his Fulani masters

1 Like

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by Racoon(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria is in hell already.This is total anarchy.The govt allowed thugs/hoodlums to take over peaceful protest them moved security agents to take over. Now, this is the effect.

2 Likes

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by Righteousness89(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
There is Fire on the Mountain..
It is Judgement day in Lagos..

My Precious Daddy ! Save the Innocent I Pray in JESUS NAME...

1 Like

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by Freestainworld(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2020
This is called giving back to the government what they have given to the people.

3 Likes

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by AlabiJ: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
State of emergency loading in Lagos. A military administrator may be appointed if things don't calm in the next few days.

1 Like

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by virginboy1(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari shame

1 Like

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by virginboy1(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
AlabiJ:
State of emergency loading in Lagos. A military administrator may be appointed if things don't calm in the next few days.
Appointed to kill more people?

1 Like

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by Jack500: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
It is over.

If nothing change in this country after the incidents of the past few days, then this country will never change

1 Like

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by slimfit1(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Ok we need to stop burning our infrastructure, focus on the individuals. If you know a corrupt judge this is the time to find his house.

3 Likes

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by AlabiJ: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2020
virginboy1:

Appointed to kill more people?

It's like you don't understand what's happening.
Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2020
This is not the right way.
Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by ican2020: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2020
AlabiJ:
You can not remove a seating governor, whether emergency or not

1 Like

Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by samuel19222(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Kddyyd
Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2020
AlabiJ:
A military administrator can't be appointed to calm anything down. Is just like saying military should take over power.

Is totally unconstitutional.
Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by mfoniso67157: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lagos island is on fire
Re: High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze by Finnese001: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
If the government refused to develop the region
And continue, the marginalization and injustice
The youth that's what coming after us
And it will be more brutal, than what we have done

Calling me a monster, calling us fake
No way, no way, no way
Calling me a monster, just 'cause we said

We're from the block where it rains
Where we create barricades
Keep opposition away
That's why we are strapped with the K's
Don't get kidnapped from your place
'Cause it could happen today
Not knowing how to behave
That is a sign that you make
Just lose your life what a waste
Your body found in a lake
You bleeped around
And the fisherman found you drowning for days
You know we come from a place
Where people smile but it's fake
How could they smile?
If you look around they are surrounded by pain
I've seen the sky turn to grey
It took the light from the day
It's like the heads of the state
Ain't comprehending the hate
That the oppressed generate
When they've been working like slaves
To get some minimum wage
You turn around and you blame
Them for their anger and rage
Put them in shackles and chains
Because of what they became
We are the monsters you made

You make the Minotaur, the dinosaur wake
No way, no way, no way
Calling me a monster, make no mistake
That there's only so much that you can take
La-di-da, doo-di-da-di-doo-day

I bet they thought it was cool
Probably thought we was fools
When we would break all the rules
And skip them classes in school
Because the teacher dem teaching
What the white man dem teaching
dem European teachings in my African school
So Bleep dem classes in school
Bleep Mungo Park and the fools
That said they found river Niger
They've been lying to you
Ain't no denying the truth
See what I'm tryin' to do
Is draw the line for the mothers cryin'
we're dying as youths
Come walk a mile in my shoes
See if you smile at the truth
See if you digest your food
That's when you might have a clue
Of what the Bleep we go through
Your fucking lucky if you
Live through the day, better pray
that God always staying with you
Ain't fucking safe any day
the reaper'll be coming for you
We need a change and it ain't no way
I'ma take an excuse
My niggas finding a way
Or fucking smile in the grave
This is the price that you pay

You make the Minotaur, the dinosaur wake
No way, no way, no way
Calling me a monster, make no mistake
That there's only so much that you can take
La-di-da, doo-di-da-di-doo-day

Since we met your people five hundred years ago
Look at us, we have given everything
You are still taking
In exchange for that, we have got nothing, nothing
And you know it
But you just think that this is over now?
Over where? Is it over?

(1) (Reply)

The Next Nigerian President Is Igbo, BUT He Must Distance Himself From IPOBism / Uche Mefor Vindicated / General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.