Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting (75456 Views)

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

People died sir... Yesterday was a sorrowful experience for me personally..

I sat down and I imagined dt this country can't be better again

People died. Yes. Not at lekki toll gate. You dy your house dy type rubbish
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by dplores(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
AltMon1:
Lagos state governor has said in a live broadcast that there were no deaths at the lekki toll gate incident yesterday.

"We are comforted that we have not recorded any fatality as against the widespread circulation on social media" - Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu on LIVE TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6O4rlzZJQM

Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies

Mark dis date you and your co government
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by OdenKelechi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ambode warned Lagosians but they didn't listen. This guy is just a puppet to Tinubu and his gang

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by fof1: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
AltMon1:
Lagos state governor has said in a live broadcast that there were no deaths at the lekki toll gate incident yesterday.

"We are comforted that we have not recorded any fatality as against the widespread circulation on social media" - Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu on LIVE TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6O4rlzZJQM

PLS IS THE LASG TELLING EXECUTIVE LIES OR APC PROPAGANDA? SOMEBODY SHOULD PLS CLARIFY D GREEK HE JUST SPOKE NOW.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Flowkid44: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
I will not stop protesting its better I die today for my children to leave a better life today, lekki toll gate will be on fire today, I will be the one at the front

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by DenreleDave(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
myrage:

U r a kid.........

If u know what my eyes saw yesterday, u wunt be here typing nonsense.....

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Jakemedg(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oga Sanwoolu but I saw a video and even read reports that confirms protesters were killed
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by ETT93(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
It will surely not end well with this man....The blood of the innocent protesters will revenge for them.......

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by okoloemmalex(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
politicians 're the same, imagine what this man is spewing from his bucal cavity.

more reason they need to set his mother's home at Surulere on fire.

stupid roost
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by samso247(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
If nobody was killed, which I know its a lie from the pit of hell, why shooting unharmed citizens in the first place, if the aim wasn't to kill them. Sanwo - Olu, we nor b mumu na... Mk u tink am na....

Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by rollandben(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
cmikel:
*FALLEN UNARMED PEACEFUL NIGERIAN PROTESTER*

Tell my mother I was unarmed.

Tell my father I had the flag in my hands when I was shot.

Tell the unborn Generation that I died singing the national anthem.

Tell the cowards who shot me that my spirit lives on in the life of every good Nigerian youth.

Tell the goverment that they shot my body but not my spirit.

Tell the world I died for freedom like many good people before me.

I regret nothing, for I have done what my father's, mother's, uncle's and aunt's couldn't do out of fear. Let God judge me, I am only sorry for the pain of leaving you this early.

My prints will forever remain in the sands of history for I have done my time based on the path I chose freely & willingly.

Now that my torment in Nigeria is over, please lay me to rest on mother earth where you all will join me in due time, take my voice and hand it over to the next good youth whom I hope by Gods Almighty grace will benefit a better Nation.

For I know that freedom is coming, yes freedom will come tomorrow.

Good bye...

TEARS ROLLED OUT!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
He is right, nobody was killed but emotional children of lie won't agree

The garbage hastags #lekkitollgates # lekkigenocides were sponsored by subversive elements.

Government ban Twitter now

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Freebills12: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
WHO DO WE OFFEND IN THIS COUNTRY, IS IT AN EVIL OMEN TO BE A NIGERIAN
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by omostar: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
flemsy15:
Nawa ooooo, upon all d pictures coming out
Some has been confirmed to be fake pictures, just saying

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
myrage:

See this one. I don't know why i was born in the same country as so many idiots on naira land.
DenreleDave:

U r a kid.........

If u know what my eyes saw yesterday, u wunt be here typing nonsense.....

Shut up.

Wetin your eyes see.

Typing nonsense from your bedroom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by cprudent4u(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
You and your generation to come will pay dearly for this great massacre
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lorenzop:
God!....how can this people lie like this all because of quest to hold on to power and please their slave masters....tufiakwa

una tell us that 1967 ibo are the problem of Nigeria.we believe una . 2020 we today know better

our leaders lies

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Ayobami7(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Luckydubby7:
This man well so?
Something I saw and watched with my two eyes open

Ambode told us about his health issues before election.

He told us about his mental case file at Gbagada.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by tot(f): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Their game plan was to turn off cctv, shoot, kill, carry away the dead bodies and claim no fatality

They have forgotten this is a digital era and phones exist.

Shameless leaders with DEAD consciences. They have sown the wind and will surely reap the whirlwind in due time.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
That's good. Go to the streets and arrest those idiĆ³ts protesting violently. Declare martial law in Lagos
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by juniorstar(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
myrage:
Nobody died at lekki toll gate.
All you posting were not there.
Though some ppl were seriously wounded. But no one died.
were you there??
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by BruncleZuma: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by dahnimoh(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chai
Are those dead bodies shooting Film at the lekki toll gate.

There is God ooooo

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by DenreleDave(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
myrage:

Shut up.

Wetin your eyes see.

Typing nonsense from your bedroom.

I cease to argue with a kid..... Bye

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Miracle2020: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kezifils:
Even all the eye witness accounts, these ppl still lie
which eye withness? Show us the death bodies nah. Some of you are carrying fake news everywhere.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by sweetrace(f): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lorenzop:
God!....how can this people lie like this all because of quest to hold on to power and please their slave masters....tufiakwa

Do you live in Lekki? How do you know it is a lie? Stop spreading hate!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Sleekfingers: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Which kinda governor be this for God sake? It is now i know say this nitwit is mentally unstable.........na God say make those boys no meet your mama for house......dem go burn her like guguru.......

Since the governor is claiming that nobody was killed......the families, friends etc should come out o.......so dat we can disgrace this idiot.........sanwo olu should forget about 2023 and he has already signed his death warrant......

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by AnanseK(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Luckydubby7:
This man well so?
Something I saw and watched with my two eyes open

Please tell us more. Are there any pictures, in Hospitals or in mortuaries? Can some relatives say something?
Tangible presentations are necessary not just disgust and sentiments.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by Moscodee1990(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fake news I guess
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting by GoodGovernance: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lorenzop:

It is idiots like you that are setting the country on fire with fake news.

Show us the dead bodies .

Social media is a calamity!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.