Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? (1549 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Oyo, Osun Appoint Bola Ahmed Tinubu As LAUTECH Chancellor / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 4:12am On Mar 09, 2011
Fellow Lagosians, Bola Tinubu wants to impose on us his daughter as a Federal Rep, his son-in-law as a State Legislator and his wife as a Senator! i mean!!!is that right??, !!Take a stand and say NO to Remi Tinubu and this insult to Lagosians because before long Lagos would be Tinubus families personal monarchy with him as king, Truly even as a Fashola fan my love for thier so called clique or gang aka A.C.N, ends with him, Fashola, and at that, Fashola is not doing anything special or performing Majic,he's doin only what he was elected and paid to do FOR the CITIZENZ paid for thru tax BY the CITIZENS, so he's only doin wat a Governor is sopposed to do,and that said, there is still much more to be done. why are Paupers, mad men, naked people and so many other obsenities still roaming the streets in bulk and carelessly?, Lagos has always been the Honeypot for Nigeria,ACN is just enjoying the glory. Which is even over exagerated, Lagosians se a litte street light here and there then they start screaming "Gov Fashola EKO O NI BAAJE OH", what happened to free education??Free healthcare??how does ACN expect banned Okada riders to survive?? and the people who cant afford expensive cabs which are influenced by the expensive lifestyle ACN is slowly imbibing into Lagos and its people like Lagos is doing competition on which state sells the most expensive human wants??when theyr many paupers striving to feed talkless of educate??or is Lagos minimum wage higher that other states in this same country??They(ACN) think the mass have illegaly acured vast Land or illegal funds to pay for irrelivanced??, If not for the greatness of nigeria as a whole were would Lagos be on the world map.??, and what party took the country to these highs, only Bola Tinubu knows the many illegal amenities he milks from Lagos wether thru his Blindly Loved by Lagosians Governor-Fashola or his corrupt lawmakers.who is ther to watch Tinubu??Lagosians have made him the eye in the sky of Lagos,so there's no other human but God that can monitor him,that's why even tho Lagosians need Fashola they also need PDP senators and reps to watch them,isn't it PDP that created EFCC?? It is also very apparent that since Fashola has achieved a reasonable amout in Lagos,(4 the eyes only) the next Governors to take seat wetha A.C.N or PDP have a big shoe to fill nd so can't and wount want to do ny less,so as not to tarnish image of self and party so it would even still be safer to vote Dosunmu in as 2nd term is probably the time Fashola can use to relax and fully comfortably embezzle more as he has earned the trust of Lagosians,but even if we do vote him 2nd term,let's not make the mistake of voting A.C.N senators, and please we shudnt mistakenly vote in Oluremi Tinubu in particular for Lagos central as she would then be Asiwajus next aim for the Governorship seat 2015,which is the same as voting in Asiwaju for a 3rd term,not untill he owns 80% of Lagos shud our eyes then clear, Not that we should vote in only NON A.C.N candidates as senator or other posts but we should choose wisely & on Merit, For example, Remi Tinubu is scarcly educated and has very low Lagos pedigree,but her PDP counterpart Tolagbe Animashaun who has a bsc and msc from the USA has strong roots in Lagos and has lived in all LGA's of his district, he has made it succesfull in his private business and so is not looking for loot to feed like others(who though have but are still greedy),he is arguably way better educated than Remi, Remi is a very shy quiet person,Is that who should represent Lagos at the national assembly??or is it a joke?Tolagbe Animashaun also feels very passionate about Lagos and its betterment so much that he would have even liked to be a member of A.C.N just to feel patriotic about being a member of a lagos majority party with his fellow lagosian (mostly) brothers and sisters,sad that the party lacks in the transparency and str8 fowardness he craves,A party that allows Nigerias staple, LAGOS, be controlled by a man or Godfather like figure who has absolutely no authority whatsoever but has personally bestowed upon himself power to make state confidential decisions, Na waaa oh, (we al know who not 1 wi lagosians,news is that he hopes to freedomize and better the quality of primary and secondry education to the type of standards Gov Fashola presently hosts, so for Lagos central in particular, I think anyone voted for other than PDP's candidate Tolagbe Animashaun, is a complete waste of vote and time and a vote probably paid for, I personally think choosing Remi is the same as throwing, wasting and dashing away tax payers money into a rich mans account(Asiwaju Tinubu) account.the Asiwaju
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by hannie: 4:26am On Mar 09, 2011
Interesting . . .TOLANI ANIMASHAUN IS ON NL and he is doing very little to hide off grin

More pls . . .
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 5:10am On Mar 09, 2011
There is a difference btw Tolani nd Tolagbe, I just use the profile name Gr8 ani as a support accronym
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by hannie: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
which of the Animashauns are u ?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2011
Ani I am not an Animashun, Its just a profile name Im using to show appreciation and support to the aspirant Tolagbe Animashaun as I know him quite well offially thru doing minor work for his consultancy service, in the little time I knew him,apart from the fact that he helped me out financially, he's an educative person to work with, I learnt a lot from him.strict to the bone about good values,and I know what I mean wen I say that, what I find most interesting & respect most about him tho is his humility & character, he's a no nonsence person tho tollorative, plus he is a fulltime Isaleko boy, he knows the noodles in and out of Lagos, He doesn't deserve the seat, I think its the seat that deserves him
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2011
I have a little problem my fellow nairalanders,wen creating this account,I used a username complmenting the cause of this Topic thinkin I could change it soon as I past the topic but now I cnt rename the username after my own name, any ideas.no offence to any of the Animashauns specially Mr Tolagbe whome I'm in full support of but I want to rename the profile username after myself.Nairalanders pls post solutions
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by hottyspice: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2011
Big hiss,pdp ko,maybe u should preach to oyo state people about their choice of gov,if akala can rule remi can,bill clinton was the president of america,later his wife was a sen or wateva,if ur prob is low education,that's not an issue obasanjo ruled us,if na shy,leave that to her,just cos she is shy doesn't mean she is stupid.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2011
So bcuz Bill Clinton was president and his wife l8a turned 4enator,that means Remi tinubu must b one too, Ignorant is what I wud call u homey, this is Nigeria not America,,,and I think u should vote based on the aspirant,his merits nd qualifications, not based on the party, what has ur Remi Tinubu meritedI think her only qualification is a B.at!!!!Bachelors in marrying Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!,
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by hottyspice: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
Pls pls,take ur campaign else where am not saying she must cos of bill and hilary,am only saying dnt use her qualification or shyness as an excuse,ignorance is ur problem also,for ur info,I dnt vote and do not intend to,cos naija is a lie,
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2011
Gud 4 u, and this is not a campaign tact,I am just so much in support of MR Animashaun as I know the love and positive changes he wants for Lagos, by d way r u a girlu sound hot??
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by midep: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2011
Animal or wtever u call urself u better shut up and face the fact that your party PDP who sent u the errand is a total failure and a catastrophe in our country.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2011
I hear u!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2011
If u think the patry is a catastrophy,good 4 u, it just shows ur a little shallow wen it comes 2 politics, And this is not an errand,its called Loyalty
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
PDP is not a acatastrophy,that just proves ur a little shallow wen it comes 2 politics, by d way this is not an errand or campain tact as I hea3d earlier.what's this is called is paitrotism and belief in our ruling party, If ur so called AD was in power thru Ribadu,Nigeria would be set back 2 d stone age where office holders r selected not elected nd embezlle Lagos state tax payers $$ then cover it up with d excuse of hanging masquradin xmas trees nd decors around Lagos, we wid also b enslaved by A.C.N with the war against indiscipline rule Ribadu wants to implimetn nd start living like d whole country still practices nd support military rule like idiagbon times,and A wuld then use that as a medium of corruprion thru false blacmail bribe and money laundring makin bribery their priorit n sole reason 4 probin! Just like PBJ just that he probed 2 uphold d law then after collect bribe While obasanjo's main(minus money laundrin)) thru the EFCC, just that OBJ's sole reason 4 probin those peopla the truly brke law sole reason 4 probin being 2 collect bribe by accusin d innocent falsly 2 get bribe like.A.C.N. b4

(1) (Reply)

Can Buhari Be Fourth Time Lucky In 2015? / Expatriates Take Over Private Schools' Leadership / Ijaw People ‘re Encroaching On My Land, Oba Of Benin Tells AIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.