Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC (81363 Views)

8 Hollywood Movies That Spoke About Nigeria / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Earnonline7: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Really
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by ABULARdotCOM: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Openbusiness:

Quote of the Year

Governor Sanwo Olu knew the soldiers would be at Lekki Tollgate that night. If he didn't know, he won't have been making that comment that Forces beyond their control etc. They went to kill people because of tollgate money they want to be collecting. I think now they have burnt down the useless tollgate, they should go and collect tollgate money from the graveyard of the unarmed peaceful protesters they assisted the demons from Abuja to murder in cold blood. Tinubu should forget Lagos in 2023. They had the choice of standing with the people or standing with the Abuja demons and they betrayed the people for 30 pieces of Tollgate money. Shame on ACN, they have lost focus inside that evil party APC. Even if na AD or ADP will take over, no wahala but Sanwo should just know he is the last APC Governor of Lagos. APC and PDP should go to hell. Evil demons!

I just wish AD would be back. They wouldn't have allowed terrorists kill their children.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
datola:
Hmmm... It's stupidity to burn down, whether by arson or by mouth people's places of liflihood all in the name of it belongs to Tinubu.

Do branches of some banks allegedly burn down also belong to Tinubu?

We are the enemies of ourselves.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by LLMG: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
But southerners speak, they spoke against the evils in the north just like they are speaking out and condemning all wrongs whether South or north and don't cover up or hide and support perpetrators in secret because of religious and ethnic affiliation. It's not your fault, but that of those southern traitors and useful idiots.
Kingdemu:
To those accusing northerners of being silent in the whole #EndSars saga, pls you peole should know that SARS had never been our problem at this end. Droves of us don’t even know of their existence before now, and thankfully we never will.

It is indeed not our problem so why should we protest?

In a breath we in the North wouldn’t mind switching SARS with BH with the south and see who will survive torment.

Why should we protest with you? Pls give me one reason.

And since the coming of this administration that BH were reduced to attacking parts of the northeast, have anyone from the south even prayed for our survival talk less of protesting?

Absolute nonsense...
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Openbusiness: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
ABULARdotCOM:

I just wish AD would be back. They wouldn't have allowed terrorists kill their children.
You have a solid point. If only they realize that APC might collapse tomorrow, it is ACN that will remain here, and this ACN is their real identity, if they had not forgotten themselves and lost their way, then they will know they suppose to be eating with the APC devils in Abuja with a long spoon.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by executive12: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for

What is Peter Obi's name doing there? You should instead, include your dad's name.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by nogragra: 4:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Things fall apart. Nigeria is gone but the illiterate president must be arrested to account for his crimes.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by dapsoneh: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
executive12:

What is Peter Obi's name doing there? You should instead, include your dad's name.
You can send me your mother fucker stup id fathers name, i will gladly add
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by dapsoneh: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
executive12:

Oloriburuku, go to school, they will not listen. Just look at your miserable and pathetic life. U cant even read and all who brought your likes to this point, we are calling them out and in it your folly and stupidity, u are defending them. If it were to be their children that went to Harvard , will they not know how to read? WHERE IS PETER OBI ON THAT LIST? DINDINRIN
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by OShepherd: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
I was LIVE with you Dear! A friend's Car also got burnt, really pathetic, the masses will suffer and unfortunately, FG isn't concerned!
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/lekki-i-spoke-truth-to-power-before-attack-on-tvc-says-afolabi-brown/

https://www.facebook.com/1727109924211534/posts/2782731141982735/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / Are These The Reasons Some Nigerians Don't Watch Nollywood Movies?