Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC (81350 Views)

8 Hollywood Movies That Spoke About Nigeria / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by sweerychick(f): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
emperor863:

You have been deceived by the enemies if the Yoruba to destroy your land. As at now, though highly regrettable, just a man lost his life after the lekki wahala. He died in the hospital yesterday afternoon. But Igbos and others that want to bring Tinubu and the Yoruba down deceived you with doctored videos. They were claiming that forty seven people were massacred, even PUNCH news paper carried the thrash on its front page.

In a matter of days, more revelations will be made. I hope you're aware that the much talked about removal of CCTV cameras has been debunked? Las las, Yoruba youth ought to he ashamed for allowing pigs to railroad them in destroying their land.
this is the main reason why the south would be forever divided. You folks from the SW are the biggest problem of the south
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
martineverest:
she was ready to be fired ....I was surprised yesterday that she was against the governor and she'd tears
I think this is the end of your view.
I will miss that programme and journalist hangout

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Goldencheese(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Who told you Igbos hate Tinubu and the Oba of Lagos? Please speak for yourself and your family.

DenreleDave:
Notice: This post is meant for Wise Igbos.. Strictly wise ones, let the unwise ones keep in insulting their generations.

WE SHOULD NOT FORGET THE NORTH: DIVIDE AND RULE.. NOW THEY ARE SPREADING RUMOURS THAT IGBOS ARE ATTACKING YORUBAS.... GET SENSE OOO

As much as we are more sad... I don't want us to turn this to tribal fight bcoz it is obvious on Twitter that this thing is turning to;

Igbo revenge on yoruba oba, which we hope it is not true.. Yes, we hope it is not true..

Garba spewing rubbish in Hausa which I presume as an hate speech....

Meanwhile, any attack on tinubu should cease..... Yes, he is guilty but u can't tell us that the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu, peter obi dt shielded Nwafor and co are innocent... They are all guilty, I repeat all of politicians except of a handful of them are innocent..

Let's not turn this to tribal fight..

All attack on tinubu should stop
No more further attack on any king and if there is any, I advise Igbos should not mention anything about it.

I repeat, Igbos should not say anything about this... Don't endanger the lives of ur tribesmen here in South west.. The North is already turning this to Igbo yoruba fight..

WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY TRIBAL FIGHT NOW SO THAT THE AIM OF OUR PROTEST WUNT BE DEFEATED

Just imagine some Igbos are attacking me and calling me a fool.... This is what u get when u try tell them the truth.... We know the thugs destroying palace are yorubas but don't forget the statement of Oba of Lagos against Igbos... Don't forget Igbos hate tinubu also..

Those two are the victims now. Attack on these two may be turned to an attack on them Cox of previous disagreement or hatred.... Igbos shud avoid any statement dt the north may change and turn to tribal war btw yorubas and Igbos....the north is not okay with our unity. Only the Wise Igbos will get my point..
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by BleedTears: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for
Na watin I dey talk

Make them lash all of them, Tunibu is not the only Nigerian problem. PMB should be joined
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by DenreleDave(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
Who told you Igbos hate Tinubu and the Oba of Lagos? Please speak for yourself and your family.

U r joking right?

Don't let Me say much
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by emperor863(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
sweerychick:
this is the main reason why the south would be forever divided. You folks from the SW are the biggest problem of the south

The problem has not even started. You think what happened yesterday would just go away?

If the southwest is your problem, please relocate to your state. Everybody has his or her state. Go and face the looters of your destiny who sent you to Lagos as an economic refugee.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by martineverest(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
whitedove:
Morayo did not speak any truth;the people that were speaking the truth were not allowed to stay,ask Alawode !
true...they shut jumoke permanently by sacking her....and shut obiajulu up.

but she spoke the truth yesterday tho
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Masterkernel1: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
Notice: This post is meant for Wise Igbos.. Strictly wise ones, let the unwise ones keep in insulting their generations.

WE SHOULD NOT FORGET THE NORTH: DIVIDE AND RULE.. NOW THEY ARE SPREADING RUMOURS THAT IGBOS ARE ATTACKING YORUBAS.... GET SENSE OOO

As much as we are more sad... I don't want us to turn this to tribal fight bcoz it is obvious on Twitter that this thing is turning to;

Igbo revenge on yoruba oba, which we hope it is not true.. Yes, we hope it is not true..

Meanwhile, any attack on tinubu should cease..... Yes, he is guilty but u can't tell us that the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu, peter obi dt shielded Nwafor and co are innocent... They are all guilty, I repeat all of politicians except of a handful of them are innocent..

No more further attack on any king and if there is any, I advise Igbos should not mention anything about it.

I repeat, Igbos should not say anything about this... Don't endanger the lives of ur tribesmen here in South west.. The North is already turning this to Igbo yoruba fight..

WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY TRIBAL FIGHT NOW SO THAT THE AIM OF OUR PROTEST WUNT BE DEFEATED

Just imagine some Igbos are attacking me and calling me a fool.... This is what u get when u try tell them the truth.... We know the thugs destroying palace are yorubas but don't forget the statement of Oba of Lagos against Igbos... Don't forget Igbos hate tinubu also..

Those two are the victims now. Attack on these two may be turned to an attack on them Cox of previous disagreement or hatred.... Igbos shud avoid any statement dt the north may change and turn to tribal war btw yorubas and Igbos....the north is not okay with our unity. Only the Wise Igbos will get my point..

You're high on cheap cracks. Which Igbos against Yorubas? When Igbos were beating Ekweremmadu, did we involve Yorubas?... So, if Lagosians are out to deal with Tinubu so be it.

Secondly... Let me surprise you, can list 2 projects, done solely by Lagos state since 2016 without PPA.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Maobichek: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

It's quite unfortunate that the purpose of the EndSars protest has been defeated already as a result of tribalism and hate. Yesterday someone was busy inciting people on a thread that Igbos encouraged Yorubas to vandalise the palace of Oba of Lagos but didn't destroy anything in Igbo land, when thread on destruction at Aba emerged, his líes were staled, now you Just twisted It that Igbos took revange and vandalise the palace of Oba and you maintained that no Igbo Should talk on this. The truth remains that Igbos cannot vandalise the palace of Oba of Lagos because i know that palace and Yoruba cannot allow such a thing. If you really know the palace of Oba Akiolu, you will not write what you Just wrote. Pls stop inciting Yoruba against Igbos with your comment, thank you.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Sagay212: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mftivi:
what do you mean by who intentionally do not want to work or goto school ? you are no different from these insensitive politicians if you are gonna deny that millions of Nigerians are extremely deprived of things as basic as primary education.

You can choose to believe whatever you want. I am telling you what I know from what I have witnessed and experienced. There so many young people who do not want to go school. I do not know if you live in nigeria or where you live. I see many of these young people around. Yes nigerians might the deprived of basic things but we have people still going to govt schools which are "almost" free. Many teenagers just want to have fun and have money not caring how it comes. If you claim not to have access to education, do you also not have access to learn a skill (carpentry, shoe making, welding, tailoring, etc) do you not see some doing conductors or even begging while some just want to steal and do agbero.
It's simple as abc, the country is not good because of bad politicians, know your politicians from the grass root to the top and deal with them mercilessly if they don't perform. You cannot be crying that your country is bad and be hailing and dancing to welcome politicians when you see them. That's the highest form of madness. You ignore the person causing you pains and attack other people or go a out having a jamboree calling it protest.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by miqos02(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
ignis:
If you speak the truth you die, If you lie, you also die.
So why not speak the truth?

I pray she gets rewarded here on earth with a better paying job and hereafter.
she is not a staff of TVC , she is an independent producer.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Goldencheese(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r joking right?

Don't let Me say much

What are you going to say? How can you come on Social Media and say Igbos hate a particular politician? How? That is a false and misplaced generalisation. How does one even know that you're Igbo.

You people keep fanning embers of division between Igbo and Yoruba.

This is 2020. If some Igbos don't like the brand of politics a politician plays, it doesn't mean they hate him or her. And the last time I checked, there is no permanent friend or foe in politics but permanent interest.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by supercase1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
punisha:
We Wish her the best. She will definitely land a better job.
Tokunbo of Arise TV is another journalist we need to commend.
Thunder faya channels news that keep awarding themselves tv of the year.
channel tv greedy pass Messi wey then 2-8 for champions league.
only them one occupy TV station of the year ballon dor grin
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Queseda: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Your southern unity is a mirage. You can keep deceiving yourselves that you're unified
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Tokkson: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:
Morayo Afolabi-Brown you are a disaster and a disgrace to Yorubas.. you didn't speak any truth but allowed enemies of South West use you to achieve their aims just like so many of us who didn't realize this on time.

They planned it all along using innocent protesters gathered at Lekki toll gate to carry out an attack on Tinubu and his assets in Lagos.

Rochas Okorocha, Peter Odili, Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu and others are there, why weren't they attacked.
They executed #EndTinubu in the guise of #EndSARS under Yoruba watch in Lagos and this fool of a broadcaster is still spilling trash. Awon omo ale jati jati. Now that they have rendered you jobless , I guess you're happy.

You have been saying these things for days now and no one is giving you the attention you seek.

If I were you, I'd swallow my pride and give up..

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by JohnOkolo: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Your Foolish Protest have no direction
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by ikorodureporta: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
martineverest:
she cried yesterday during the show
Dem go don poo for pant that time sef..I really pity dem.
She just seized the medium to call for rescuers
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by banhammy: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

You've spoken well.
But Nnamdi Kanu ordered all igbos in Lagos to attack Tinubu, I taught that's the instructions the Igbo people carried out.
Most of the attacks were aimed at Tinubu's investment. Nobody went to Alaba market or Ladipo where Igbo businesses are, instead, they went to Oba's palace.
I can tell you authoritatively, nobody, born of Yoruba blood will attack Oba's palace because of the spiritual implications, I suggest only Igbo in Lagos has that gutt, if it were done by Yoruba, his days are numbered
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by ikorodureporta: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
ridbell01:
with those questions on yesterday i told someone that these girls will be sack soon
but she just need to do the needful by resigning before they sack her..
the problem is not the staffs but the management thats why i dont like watching AIT also..
Arise and Channels are far ahead of their peers

apart from what was said, their problem with the management must have started from that Sandra issue
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by heysquare(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

You've spoken well but it's a pity they will not hear you rather they would abuse you . All they are calling for is heaven to fall on WEST and gradually is falling but it won't fall off except they're as well under it. What we're seeing now it's just a little picture of what would happen if the "REVOLUTION" begins! Ppl will loot properties, businesses, wives, children, houses in the name of revolution
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by unicornguytunde: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Their investments employ Nigerians , their investments are in Nigeria and you want to destroy their investments and we say no employments in Nigeria, Go on and destroy everything , then you will create investment for Nigerians to work abi?

You stay online and spew such rubbish without thinking .

like an idiot said they are destroying local government offices because they have Tinunbu's pictures? The employees there are Tinunbu's Children abi?

Go on and keep destroying ooh.

dapsoneh:
If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Maobichek: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
ariesbull:
shame on you

What he post is inciting and matured mind like you understood clearly his intension. God bless you, we want a better, united, prosperous and progressive Nigeria, thank you.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by EDOLUWA: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Channels TV too has been doing more than awesome job through their various programmes like Morning Sunrise, Politics and other programmes. Hope you know that Ayo Makinde was attacked while on field reporting at Ketu yesterday. All the Channels crew are quite professional and fearless all the time.

punisha:
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Beautyaddy: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Morayo is now doing damage control after the deed has been done.

Prior before the attack on TVC she's never been that objective when it comes to holding those corrupt government and politicians accountable. Hearing her speak and act was like she was under some kind of duress or always looking uncomfortable to join the other people in her panel to blame the government for not doing their job.

Thank God for Social Media that is exposing how the likes of TVC can become some bias and refusing to report the actual events that happened at the Lekki massacre. She's just trying to save face because she understands that the entire World have condemned that Lekki attack and her source of income has also been attacked.

Sad.

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Dosvedanie(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Maobichek:

It's quite unfortunate that the purpose of the EndSars protest has been defeated already as a result of tribalism and hate. Yesterday someone was busy inciting people on a thread that Igbos encouraged Yorubas to vandalise the palace of Oba of Lagos but didn't destroy anything in Igbo land, when thread on destruction at Aba emerged, his líes were staled, now you Just twisted It that Igbos took revange and vandalise the palace of Oba and you maintained that no Igbo Should talk on this. The truth remains that Igbos cannot vandalise the palace of Oba of Lagos because i know that palace and Yoruba cannot allow such a thing. If you really know the palace of Oba Akiolu, you will not write what you Just wrote. Pls stop inciting Yoruba against Igbos with your comment, thank you.

The real story would be crystal clear in days to come. No need for accusations yet. Time will tell the true enemy of the state.

#Ekoonibaje
#ileobatojonaewalobusi

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by temicyborg(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
punisha:
dnt mind does stupid channels evry year best station arise tv beta collect all d award 4rm channels
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Maobichek: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
dalass:

Their director Nnamdi Kanu directed them into burning, kidnapping and killing on Radio Biafra. Also the Oba of Lagos statement on Lagoon had not been forgotten. So, the Igbo's seem to be intent on taking their pound of flesh in a protest against the injustice of the nation.

It can only become tribal war which the northern Cabal will relish and set the south backwards like the north if we allow insecurity to fester.

Finally, you're right. Attack on Tinubu only is wrong. Hus businesses also have many innocent and hardworking Nigerians working there who get salaries which they and their families survive on

He succeeded in inciting you but he didn't do you any good at all. The Oba's palace i know cannot be vandalise by Igbos, It is impossible. When i see comments like yours, i feel bad cos the purpose of EndSars protest has been defeated on the alter of tribalism and hate.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by adedayo3193(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

It would be better if you open thread for it
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by spiralwedge(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kudos to Morayo. My respect!

She and Tokunbo of AriseTV should be protected. Their safety is not guaranteed, even after 6 months
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by afroxyz: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Focus your energy on the north. Leave Igbos alone. It is not an Igbo man that have command for people to be shot at lekki
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by Viicfuntop(f): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
punisha:

You are right. Yesterday was my first time seeing Arise news. I was impressed. They reported nothing but the truth. No filter. Just what it is.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC by olisaEze(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ure wise beyond ur years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / Are These The Reasons Some Nigerians Don't Watch Nollywood Movies?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127