Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks (61335 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by olioxx(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
PDSI:
We need Anti-Fake News Monitoring Squad... Even NL mods don't do their homework well tbh.
They overdo their job, on wednesday I posted a post warning Nairalander to be careful of fake news on Twitter and Instagram, those mods banned me, deleted my post.
I don't know why!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by ibuildstuff(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fgwa:

Are u the one to argue with the brother who was there together struggling with him till death? Or u think the police still have chance amidst all these to go and plead with the family to change the story when u perfectly know every policeman is after his life? Its not all knives that have sharp double edge as u know.
We don't even know if it's his brother, someone just came on Twitter n claim he's his brother, trying to clean up the police mess n we are to believe like that.

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Kindledlight(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
PDSI:
We need Anti-Fake News Monitoring Squad... Even NL mods don't do their homework well tbh.

Exactly

I think NL is fast becoming home of fake news and misinformation hub.

It’s really unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ahasco(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
HE WAS KILLED BY THE SPONSORED THUGS. THESE THUGS HAVE NOW BECOME UNCONTROLLABLE BY THEM, AND THATS ACTUALLY THE PLAN. FOR THE THUGS TO ATTACK THE PEACEFUL PROTESTERS BUT THEY WENT OUT OF LINE AND DID MORE WORSE THINGS AND ARE STILL PEPERTUATING THE SAME EVIL ALL OVER THE LAND WITHOUT THE CONTROL OF THE SPONSORS.

ITS COMMON SENSE!
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by tutudesz: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
olumide4christ:

Abi oo..ask him. Some people just want the misinformation and destruction to continue. To them, this debunking of falsehood does not fulfil their ulterior aims.
Some people get high hearing bad news
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Obiraphael48(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ever8090:
I beg, who know any shortcut from Nigeria to Cameron?..
follow oron in akwa ibom state go... shortest way
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Shutupthere: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
teacherbim:
Do you think this is about him defending the government?I know our government are mad but same thing happened in my area yesterday, they burnt police station and they started looting shops because I stay in a storey building, an aged woman selling tomatoes was stranded and they beat the woman and collected her purse that was tied to her waist,it's soo bad,I couldn't sleep yesterday,I was so scared that they would start entering houses but thank God it's a little bit calm now but truth be told some Nigeria youth are heartless and not different from Sars.
It's about defending the government ma. They are playing Russian roulette with peoples life. I ding know the type of chess game the government is playing with the people. Using security operatives disguised as thugs and even paying actual thugs to inflict mayhem in the people then coming online to use tribalism as a tool to divide us. Its unfortunate the guy died that way but we wint relent. Nigeria must move forward. The excesses of those in power must be brought to check. I can see through all their charade it's just a pity innocent people are used as collateral damage

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Shattuck(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....
true they are all around defending this injustice you can tell I know some of them very shameless folks.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by lastchild: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Plead:
So, basically he was killed by the protesters cum thugs and hoodlums. This is getting worrisome, angry protesters are going overboard and nobody is complaining but when the military retaliates to tame them now people will start wailing on social media.

You claim to be fighting because SARS has been infringing on your rights yet you're also looting stuffs that don't belong to the government or its officials and killing innocent citizens while also blocking roads thereby infringing on their rights to free movement. What exactly is the difference between you and the SARS guys?

Most people are biased about this whole shii and will still reply me with an emotional undertone. Smh
if I kept 2 kids in a house, 7 years old and 15 years old, the 15 years old slapped the younger one whom is 7 for doing little or nothing to him

the little boy of 7 while trying to retaliate went astray and broke my expensive plate, when I'm back, I'll put all the blame on the elder one and deal with him

we have endured police /sars brutality for so long, whatever way we pay them back, even if it's a wrong way must be blamed on them for causing the anger of the youths

deal with it
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Btruth: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
.......but some powerful people if not the government themselves activated the thugs/hoodlums to counter the peaceful protesters.

See the link to this video.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2779599995608735&id=483372498514034
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Babygirltess: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dalil8:
There's a fvcking bullet hole in his neck

Are you guys this gullible?

OP stop peddling fake news. His brother never said that.
God bless you ooo, I couldn't believe everyone just went blind to the bullet hole in his neck, fucking obvious, then the brother said he was stabbed in the neck with a needle or nail ot what smh I'm done with nairaland ...
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by supercase1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
R.I.P Mr Oke.

I pray fake news will not set our country apart.
it had already been set apart,that's the result of nepotism and bigotry in government
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Emanodimo(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Look at the deceased picture, does a stab on the neck look like a hole that way?

Where did he died?

This is inevitable, if the deceased has a police as parents living in the Barracks?

Lastly, there is an intention to cover up the story on protesters,,,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / Photo Of The Man Who Raped His Mother In Edo After Beating His Parents Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.