Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks (61310 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Patrinus: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
#Enoughisenough

#Peaoplearedying

#Endprotestnow
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by authority2006(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kenplay:
How much was seun paid to turn Nairaland to defend the government since last night

We have been telling you and your likes to stop blackmailing people.

Kenplay:

Since last night the mods only push topics that defend the government to front page. Seun has been bribed

So, any news doesn't fit your view or narrative is automatically a news that defends the government? Well done. Arsonists and murderers have hijacked your protests, the earlier you realize that the better for you

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Bhol28: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news and propaganda tearing d nation apart.All still for some people's selfish interests.which way Nigeria?
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by eagleonearth(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
mascot87:
The speed and rate at which those pictures were spread online and the subsequent attack on infrastructures in Lagos yesterday calls for concerns. I have not doubt whatsoever and unapologetic at the same time that this is a coordinated attack on Lagos by yet to be unravelled forces. Spread fake news of people been killed in large numbers. In fact, they gave a specific figure of 78 people killed in the toll gate attack and they quickly tagged it "GENOCIDE". Next, key infrastructures were targeted and burnt down in Lagos all almost at the same time within 12 hours. Think about it. Some people are playing some script somewhere. Reasonable people rise and defend your country.
you're sitting down there looking for who to rise Abi? Count how many states where there's curfew and unrest at the moment before spilling incendiary here making it look like the almighty Lagos alone is rowdy. This is a national issue because you're deaf and non existent president is nowhere to be found and those governors who know the truth are economical with it. It's not a Lagos only affair please.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Xuxu208: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kenplay:
How much was seun paid to turn Nairaland to defend the government since last night

Good question....I personally think he has always been their agent based on a number things I've observed on this medium....
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by AlieninPH: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ginalex:
may the fate of the fallen heroes befall you for trying to cover up the ills of the government. Amen

@Ginalex, may the fate of Oke Obi-Enadhuze befall you. For spreading fake news on Nairaland to cover hoodlums who are destroying Lagos. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Incognito403: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lipscomb:
The whole thing tired me. Bloggers will kill this country.

Shattap!!!

It's you empty-skulled twitter zone-Bs that want to destroy the country.

Stop shifting blame
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:

Why can't you say amen?

You want people to die perhaps that's the only time toi can ever be happy.
You are cursed. You are the one trying to bring in toll plaza into this conversation when we were talking about Lekki genocide not me. And I'll say it again and again, you covering-up this sacrilege and all those who perpetrated this evil will never escape God's wrath down to your fourth generation cry cry
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nameweb3(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ever8090:
I beg, who know any shortcut from Nigeria to Cameron?..
Asking the same thing too . Pls if you find out let me know . Becaus me too want to jakpa o . But i am targeting baddgery to contonu
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by 8x216: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

First of all, you are the one pulling figures our from your ass.

On what authority do you declare 80% of the youths to be thugs?

Just a clear example of the rot in the Nigerian space.

Rational thinking takes the backseat.

Shame.
[/s]
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by 8x216: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

They were dead people right?

Have you ever heard of the word stampede?

Could they also not be victims of action by thugs just like the Oke guy who passed away?

If you are using Sanwo-olu as your yardstick, why not complete the statement by also narrating the same Sanwo-olu saying nobody died at Lekki toll plaza?

Or you actually want people to die?
[/s]
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlieninPH:

@Ginalex, may the fate of Oke Obi-Enadhuze befall you. For spreading fake news on Nairaland to cover hoodlums who are destroying Lagos. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
For every lie you tell to cover-up for this government's wickedness, may God's wrath befall you and everything you hold dear
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by wegga(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lets be guided. The thugs are politician funded. Let's not pretend we don't know this, they come out every election year.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by kinkymax: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ginalex:
Just prepare for what will befall you. I've said my all. Let this be on your conscience if you have one
stop being senseless,,,u r fanning embers of violence, u r inciting people and creating disturbances wt fake news here there,,u r guilty of d killings and maiming that come out of d violence..fake news kills more people than bullet..u shld b sentenced to 600yrs wt ur fake news..I dnt kno what it will cost u to verify news bfr posting,,jst to follow trends and join d bandwagon..
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by ikorodureporta: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why r we killing ourselves??
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Xuxu208: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
teacherbim:
Do you think this is about him defending the government?I know our government are mad but same thing happened in my area yesterday, they burnt police station and they started looting shops because I stay in a storey building, an aged woman selling tomatoes was stranded and they beat the woman and collected her purse that was tied to her waist,it's soo bad,I couldn't sleep yesterday,I was so scared that they would start entering houses but thank God it's a little bit calm now but truth be told some Nigeria youth are heartless and not different from Sars.

And how do you know these so-called thugs were not deployed by the government, afterall they've done it before?
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Incognito403: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stalwert:
I can't understand why some moderators are rushing to post unverified news on the homepage despite the volatile situation Lagosians find themselves which has lead to the loss of lives and livelihood, how else do you think you hand does not carry the blood of this man? Yesterday mayhem was largely fueled by fake news.

Nairaland is still one of the sanest sources of information.

Twitter is the primary source and peddler of fake news. Jack needs to be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
wegga:
Lets be guided. The thugs are politician funded. Let's not pretend we don't know this, they come out every election year.
Don't mind them cry cry cry They'll all suffer the fate of the victims for trying to cover up this wickedness. They'll never know peace as long as God is God.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Coronavirus1: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stalwert:
@ seun vanguard has reported the story

The younger brother of the Product Designer, Oke Obi-Enadhuze, reportedly killed by a stray bullet, has narrated how thugs stabbed his elder brother and then he was rejected by two hospitals he was rushed to, before he breathed his last.

The story of Oke’s death had gone viral, with some reports saying he was killed by a stray bullet from a policeman.

However, his younger brother, Obi-Enadhuze Daniel, via a long thread on his Twitter handle (@DanielOE16), narrated that Oke was not killed by a stray bullet.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-late-oke-was-stabbed-by-thugs-rejected-by-2-hospitals-younger-brother/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
But the mark look like bullet

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
kinkymax:
stop being senseless,,,u r fanning embers of violence, u r inciting people and creating disturbances wt fake news here there,,u r guilty of d killings and maiming that come out of d violence..fake news kills more people than bullet..u shld b sentenced to 600yrs wt ur fake news..I dnt kno what it will cost u to verify news bfr posting,,jst to follow trends and join d bandwagon..
God will visit you soon. Mark my words cry
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stalwert:
I can't understand why some moderators are rushing to post unverified news on the homepage despite the volatile situation Lagosians find themselves which has lead to the loss of lives and livelihood, how else do you think you hand does not carry the blood of this man? Yesterday mayhem was largely fueled by fake news.

Blood! Blood!! Blood!!! Blood!!!! Blood!!!!! Blood!!!!!! Blood!!!!!!! Blood!!!!!!!! Blood!!!!!!!!! and more Blood!!!!!!!!!! Blood
of the innocent killed on daily basis will be upon you and those of your likes that’s are out to canter the truth by setting up Twitter accounts claiming to be the relatives of the deceased people and denying their deaths in an attempt to stop the protesters. I don’t support the destruction of facilities and looting people’s store but denying the deaths and covering up the murderers is a mortal sin against oneself, nature, humanity, holyspirit and God the creator. Do not bring a generation curse upon your sef and kids just because of a fat pay. There’s blood of the innocent crying � out for Justice and forces of nature are avenging their plea with a speed of light.....

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by wegga(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's just very sad that a Nigerian can say "Your protest". I pray you never find yourself at the mercy of the NPF in the middle night on a lonely stretch of highway.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by generalud: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
But the hole on his neck resembles a police bullet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Gmajor(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
SmartPolician:
Why is an Igbo guy bearing OKE

OKE is a Yoruba name

Igbos normally answer Okey

RIP to him

Oke is a short form of a name.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Olayetan:
If they live in the barrack, i think they either have a family member in police force or their father is a policeman.

So he probably know if they claimed the wound was from police shooting, it may later bounce back on them and things might get so hard....

That's highly probable. If you look at his wound, zoom the picture, the wound looks like a gunshot wound and not a stab. It's a hole not a slash.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by mascot87(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
eagleonearth:
you're sitting down there looking for who to rise Abi? Count how many states where there's curfew and unrest at the moment before spilling incendiary here making it look like the almighty Lagos alone is rowdy. This is a national issue because you're deaf and non existent president is nowhere to be found and those governors who know the truth are economical with it. It's not a Lagos only affair please.

I don't give a Bleep about what you think. Lagos is under attack and it's very obvious to see
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
generalud:
But the hole on his neck resembles a police bullet.

My point exactly.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by ThierryJay: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:

Can you show us a video of soldiers shooting at protesters?

While you do so, just point at one person who was felled by a bullet.

Thanks.

I'm someone that tries to seek out the facts of any situation rather than rely on hearsay. Let us not because there's a lot of fake news flying now discredit the true ones.

Firstly, you cannot, from the same videos showing the soldiers shooting, see whoever has been hit, simply because it was already dark and a lot of people were running helter skelter.

Secondly, I saw at least three different videos of the shooting, and it was obvious that the soldiers mainly shot upwards in those few minutes. However I know that some bullets may come off laterally in the process of shooting upwards, and several shots were fired by at least three different soldiers for several minutes from the videos I saw. This means there's a greater likelihood of stray bullets or deviations from the directed trajectory of the bullets fired.

Thirdly, there was a video I saw, after the lights came on at the tollgate, where some of the protesters were throwing objects in the direction of the soldiers after the shooting. I saw about two bodies on the floor in that video.

Moreover, it is common sense that shooting continuously so close to such a large gathering of people will definitely result in some people being hit by stray bullets or whatever you call it. Videos of injured victims I saw bore testament to bullet wounds (e.g intestines ripped open)which required them to be taken to the hospital which the Governor himself confirmed. It isn't farfetched that if bullets hit some people, based on the principles of probability, some fatalities were likely.

So definitely, what I have deciphered is that there were some casualties from the lekki shooting, but they were not as much as being initially reported. To say that there were no casualties at all is to be on the same pedestal of those sharing fake news to incite violence against Government. Even if there were only 2 deaths and several injured, it is unacceptable and grossly evil to open fire in the general direction of armless peaceful protesters.

P.S: Note that all the videos I referred to were authentic videos that depicted the visuals and narrations as connecting to the lekkitollgate and the shooting incident.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Lipscomb(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
cool
Incognito403:

Shattap!!!

It's you empty-skulled twitter zone-Bs that want to destroy the country.

Stop shifting blame
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by 8x216: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

There is nothing to twist.

You seem to be anxious to make sure people died at the toll plaza.

Many say it never happened, but you want it to happen.
[/s]
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Godpikin4real(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ever8090:
I beg, who know any shortcut from Nigeria to Cameron?..
Atlantic ocean or beta still, u can try d Pacific ocean.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
ASKQUESTIONS:

Blood! Blood!! Blood!!! Blood!!!! Blood!!!!! Blood!!!!!! Blood!!!!!!! Blood!!!!!!!! Blood!!!!!!!!! and more Blood!!!!!!!!!! Blood
of the innocent killed on daily basis will be upon you and those of your likes that’s are out to canter the truth by setting up Twitter accounts claiming to be the relatives of the deceased people and denying their deaths in an attempt to stop the protesters. I don’t support the destruction of facilities and looting people’s store but denying the deaths and covering up the murderers is a mortal sin against oneself, nature, humanity, holyspirit and God the creator. Do not bring a generation curse upon your sef and kids just because of a fat pay. There’s blood of the innocent crying � out for Justice and forces of nature are avenging their plea with a speed of light.....
cry cry I don't understand how they'll try to cover-up the sacrilege that happened before the very eyes of the whole world. Good God cry all for what? Money? Ah... God's wrath will visit them one by one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.