Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet (38391 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by nograv: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

I agree that Buhari messed up by not talking directly to the youths as a father before now but the Lekki Tollgate "massacre and genocide" narratives is a false alarm.

I see your name is Festacman, if you are Yoruba and a true son of the soil. You have no business defending this useless govt that gives amnesty to terrorists but kills our people.

Why shoot at unarmed protestors?? Why? To what end...?

Mtchew Oga use your head, there is no justifcation

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by festacman(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
stanliwise:
Things have to be done intelligently. They could be blackmailed if identified. But that is a sure sign.

Nobody will blackmail anybody for looking for a missing family member who was at Lekki on 20.10.20 night.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Sterope(f): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
I have my doubts too.

The army would have used blanks, not actual bullets. There should be more videos of the arrival of the 'tankers'. There should definitely be more videos of soldiers shooting directly if could record. We don't have enough videos to piece everything together.

pocohantas:

Succinctly put!! Even I would kill enough with a gun, let alone trained military men.

Have people died for this cause? Yes

Did they die at Lekki tollgate? Maybe

Were they killed directly by soldiers shooting? Most likely no. They scampered, there must have been stampede, injuries- but don’t fucking tell me soldiers shot at you DIRECTLY and you still knew were your iPhone was to do IG Live.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by osusuallstars: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
He made effort twice to call his Fulani master but he refused to answer him .
Tinubu sin own the company that has the concession right of lekki toll fees .
He removed the camera and off the street light ai that the army will slaughter and bury secretly the corpses
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by olajizz01(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doctorflaky:
I was shocked watching him say that on Arise TV myself and this kept me wondering if the President is still living. If not, how will a state Government not have access to the President? Who should have contacted the Governor first? He said the Minister of defence called on behalf of the President, Why?

The Presidency are hiding something.
So, you just knew that the president is living dead,I'm not surprise
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Lagoon0: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
vRendoh:
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown! The Guyman old by force.
grin na only me notice am!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

A woman with brain.
You are a very wise person.
I like people that see the truth and not afraid to say it
We are not saying the Army were right, but lies to burn down the country is what we are against as youths.
Look at how many destructions the fake news from Lekki has caused already. So sad.

Of course it is sad that it got to that and no sane human supports the act. However, I won’t be blackmailed into the circulation of false news, as infodemic causes more harm than good. Look at how things have escalated in few days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by JoeEeL(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:
Conscience is an open wound, until truth can heal it.

I am beginning to believe that the use of soldiers instead of riot policemen to disperse protesters who were disobeying lawful curfew at Lekki Tollgate may be wrong but the impression that masaccre and genocide happened was a big lie. There is no way trained soldiers would have shot directly at scampering protesters without the Lekki Tollgate being littered with corpses. Yes, the soldiers used maximum force but they obviously shot to scare and disperse and not to masaccre as emotional social media hype conveyed.

Truth will set you free and it doesn't matter if you are rightly an angry youth. I haven't seen any evidence that somebody died at the Tollgate the night of 20.10.20 to warrant the hype of massacre or genocide.

29.10.20 was neither a massacre nor a genocide but an unnecessary use of military rather than riot police to disperse resolute protesters.

We know you, please check if your name is in this list, thank you.

dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
festacman
Miracle2020
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by kumulus(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
The world is full of many truths and untruths, that we may see, we perceive.

-Lloyd
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by festacman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
nograv:

I see your name is Festacman, if you are Yoruba and a true son of the soil. You have no business defending this useless govt that gives amnesty to terrorists but kills our people.

Why shoot at unarmed protestors?? Why? To what end...?

Mtchew Oga use your head, there is no justifcation

I am independent-minded Igbo and I try to express my opinion on matters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by adenigga(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
realstars:
He never care to call back or to ask or to answer calls of Nigerians Citizen.

But why are you people disturbing yourself?

Bubu have said it from the beginning of his tenure that........

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Emotionss: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Baawaa:
Why ,Lagos State and Federal government knows what they doing, they are playing dirty games with our lives

I wish the youths will keep their emotions and sentiments aside and start asking themselves some critical questions concerning what is happening down south. For my safety I can't say much.

But ask yourself this question.

Why was Tinubu accused of Alpha Beta fraud few days before the protests ?

Why did THEY accused Tinubu of sponsoring the protests at the early stages of the protests ?

How come Tinubu was Single out as the main person behind the leki shooting even HE doesn't have any Powers to Give the Nigerian Army Oders ?

How come most of the properties destroyed in Lagos are owned by tinubu or his allies ?

Tinubu is the Only southerner that currently have the political masterpiece to bring power to the south come 2023 and now with the help of some southern idiots they want to bring him down first.

Make u try think oo
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by peak115: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
greggng:
Buhari will be addressing the country by 7pm this evening . I must salute the governor of Lagos state for being honest . Infact, I believe everything he said during his interview with arise tv. He sound so honest ..

I agree with you. The governor might have made some honest mistake as human but this governor is nice and has a human heart
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Of course it is sad that it got to that and no sane human supports the act. However, I won’t be blackmailed into the circulation of false news, as infodemic causes more harm than good. Look at how things have escalated in few days.
Exactly my point.
May God help us in this nation.
It will end well for us all at the end.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by prejohn234: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Are you there at the scene to justify your comment. You don't even have a say in this matter, you stayed at home making comments while many were fighting on your behalf. When the wrong is made right now you will want to enjoy it. Can't you just keep mum instead of condemning.
festacman:

I am beginning to believe that the use of soldiers instead of riot policemen to disperse protesters who were disobeying lawful curfew at Lekki Tollgate may be wrong but the impression that masaccre and genocide happened was a big lie. There is no way trained soldiers would have shot directly at scampering protesters without the Lekki Tollgate being littered with corpses. Yes, the soldiers used maximum force but they obviously shot to scare and disperse and not to masaccre as emotional social media hype conveyed.

Truth will set you free and it doesn't matter if you are rightly an angry youth. I haven't seen any evidence that somebody died at the Tollgate the night of 20.10.20 to warrant the hype of massacre or genocide.

29.10.20 was neither a massacre nor a genocide but an unnecessary use of military rather than riot police to disperse resolute protesters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by chatinent: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Believe at your own peril.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by nograv: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

I am independent-minded Igbo and I try to express my opinion on matters.

Even worse, Igbo have not trusted Northerners since the pogroms of the North when industrious igbos were slaughtered like pigs by those they thought were their fellow countrymen..

I may not agree with everything Nnamdi Kanu says but he called it when it comes to the intention of this current govt.

First they shamelessly drowned/killed those boys agitating for Biafra and now they have killed unarmed protestors in Lekki..

Independent thinking is one thing, but defending a govt that slaughters innocents is another..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Sterope(f): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
The worst President!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by fabsyl(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
baba is in d other room trying to complete half round wť Aisha. he just ejaculated without erection. dead sperm everywhere. only dead men can produce dead sperm
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Bombolistic: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
See puppet governor talking
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by festacman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
prejohn234:
Are you there at the scene to justify your comment. You don't even have a say in this matter, you stayed at home making comments while many were fighting on your behalf. When the wrong is made right now you will want to enjoy it. Can't you just keep mum instead of condemning.

I never claimed I was at the scene. I have 100% right to comment on this matter. I was part of online protesters that hyped the #EndSars for global awareness. I don't know about "when the wrong is made right" but I haven't seen any evidence to warrant the hype that the Tollgate shooting was a massacre or a genocide. Using soldiers instead of riot police was wrong though.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Vic74real: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's shameful.and irresponsible of a president.He shd have bn the one to call the governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by jessedaflow: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
He was rehearsing the script he will be reading for us tomorrow.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Orokojasper(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

29.10.20 was neither a massacre nor a genocide but an unnecessary use of military rather than riot police to disperse resolute protesters. [quote author=Orokojasper post=95215727]

Don't worry, when it happens to your family members, we will be here to write big grammar to justify the situation.Rubbish
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by amaridigital(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wolgrace:
Politics of denial..

Sanwo-olu is afraid to expose Buhari's animalistic heartlessness.. I don't blame him because he's a puppet. Buhari and Miyetti Allah accused Tinubu of the protest, and he in turn allowed the animalistic Fulanis to massacre the armless protesters through army to prove his allegiance.. TINUBU IS A TRAITOR TO THE YORUBAS AND A SLAVE TO HIS FULANI MASTERS!

Now, Tinubu's properties destroyed, his son disgraced in London, and other children and grand children in US, France etc are on track by angry yoruba diasporans.. I pray they don't get caught and lynched.

Tinubu should also expose Buhari wickedness publicly, not only in the close door.. He can't go down alone!

I wish to list out many secrets of Buhari that Tinubu do say in close door. APC, south west are much aware. BUHARI IS A WICKED SOUL! A TYPICAL FULANI WHOSE RACE HAVE PSYCOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL REASONINGS LIKE WILD ANIMALS..

If I be Tinubu, I go talk make everything scatter..

Beware of BMC creating division and chaos..

Why is it always convenient for you guys to accuse south west leaders and point fingers at them why? Don't you have corrupt leaders in your region? Is your region developed? Enough of this bullshit man. The South west people will not continue to attack our leaders while you protect yours.
Always remember to extend all attack on any SW leaders to Peter Obi, Ogbonuya Onu, Amaechi, Kalu and Atiku also. Stop the finger pointing now and if you must point fingers, start from other regions or else the spirit of Oduduwa will be invoked against you and your people Nonsense.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

However diplomatic that you might be, it is too late....

A Government that kept all that food trapped in the warehouse is EVIL
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by vivilafrosh(f): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

Keep speaking English you will be in jigawa and be writing scripts in Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Raysleek: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

Baba you no lie abeg. These so called social media influencers caused violent protests while sitting in the comfort of their homes
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by ntyce(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

Those being treated for gunshot wounds at the hospitals, what happened to them, snake bite abi?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by bluecircle470: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
And where did he mentioned Tinubu’s son if not for propaganda. Awon werey reporter
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by ibolord(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
News reaching us has it that Jubril say him no do again. Jubril say he don tire. Na matter them dey on top since dey beg am make he do small recording, na why all the delay. We officially don't have a President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryanne, Moghalu’s Wife Requests Second Marriage Proposal. He Reacts / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / Phone Numbers Of All The Ministers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.