Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,110 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet (38390 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by DesignHub001(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Legalcriminal: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
K
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by sammysmiles(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
You better keep calling...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Yankee101: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Baba go slow
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Okay
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by sammysneh(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jubil of Sudan don't give two bleeps about this country

He has gotten his 2nd term alright he has nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari is dead

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by joelag: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari is not a normal human being.. That's all

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Davicl: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Arise the only television station in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Ekpekus(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wahala dey o... wetin dey happen for this country is more than eyes are seeing...
Where is Mr. President?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by vRendoh(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown! The Guyman old by force.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:
Conscience is an open wound, until truth can heal it.

I am beginning to believe that the use of soldiers instead of riot policemen to disperse protesters who were disobeying lawful curfew at Lekki Tollgate may be wrong but the impression that masaccre and genocide happened was a big lie. There is no way trained soldiers would have shot directly at scampering protesters without the Lekki Tollgate being littered with corpses. Yes, the soldiers used maximum force but they obviously shot to scare and disperse and not to masaccre as emotional social media hype conveyed.

Truth will set you free and it doesn't matter if you are rightly an angry youth.

29.10.20 was neither a massacre nor a genocide but an unnecessary use of military rather than riot police to disperse resolute protesters.
To buttress what you typed.
Check my post and Madrid's post on this thread...
You can add it to your post here...
Including the screenshots

https://www.nairaland.com/6197905/police-army-arrive-ikoyi-prison#95206617

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by ivolt: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

I am beginning to believe that the use of soldiers instead of riot policemen to disperse protesters who were disobeying lawful curfew at Lekki Tollgate may be wrong but the impression that masaccre and genocide happened was a big lie. There is no way trained soldiers would have shot directly at scampering protesters without the Lekki Tollgate being littered with corpses. Yes, the soldiers used maximum force but they obviously shot to scare and disperse and not to masaccre as emotional social media hype conveyed.

Truth will set you free and it doesn't matter if you are rightly an angry youth.

29.10.20 was neither a massacre nor a genocide but an unnecessary use of military rather than riot police to disperse resolute protesters.

I don't think the issue was about dispersing protesters.
There is a hidden agenda behind the so-called "massacre" without dead bodies.
If the army was needed to clear protest, they will start from the most violent
section and will not backdown after shooting into the air for a few minute.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by vRendoh(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Davicl:
Arise the only television station in Nigeria

Arise dey try sha

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by nick50(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

29.10.20 was neither a massacre nor a genocide but an unnecessary use of military rather than riot police to disperse resolute protesters...you are a big fool and I promise u will die the same way those victims died.. I am a resident of lekki and even right now soldiers and policemen are still shooting at unarmed citizens
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Warripikine: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Allwell523:
Lekki Gunfire - I have not spoken to president Buhari yet - Gov. Sanwo - Olu

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g_JgPSdZ6k

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/lekki-attack-i-called-buhari-twice-he-wasnt-available-sanwo-olu-says/

I thought they said no body was killed??
APC tufiakwa
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Dreambeat: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Useless lifeless president who doesn't care.Even if the governor doesn't call, can't he being the president pick up the phone and call the governor bearing in mind the killings and the extent of international outry that followed it.What kind of person is this that was forced on Nigeria.Nawa!

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by FEGNO: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bobby4090:
Buhari an Hausa man sent Soldiers to kill Yorubas in Lagos. Yoruba people got angry and started destroying Lagos and killing their fellow Yorubas. Meanwhile Hausa properties both in Lagos and elsewhere are safe. Ibos now mobilized other Yorubas to burn Oba of Lagos Palace. What a shame.
In the end, Yorubas and have suffered a triple loss. Meanwhile Buhari who ignited this fire in Lagos is somewhere laughing. He has refused to even make a statement because his interior motives of bringing down the south is coming to pass. Very sad that Yorubas can set fire to 300 BRT buses the own yet are afraid to touch one of the thousands of Dangote trucks that cripple Apapa with go slow.
A problem that started in Ughelli, that should have been fought majorly in Abuja, has resulted to the destruction of Lagos by Lagosians.
So be it!

You spoke well until you got to the part about ibos burning Oba of Lagos Palace. Why is your hatred and bias getting the better of you such that you deliberately lie and write things even you know is not true?

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Pascal181: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
As a responsible man, when you miss a call what do you do,u return the call isn't it? Buhari is wicked

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

I don't think the issue was about dispersing protesters.
There is a hidden agenda behind the so-called "massacre" without dead bodies.
If the army was needed to clear protest, they will start from the most violent
section and will not backdown after shooting into the air for a few minute.
you are absolutely right too. There is something going on underground that will come out soon

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by ovie8200: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria has no president period. I have never accept cow brain as president from day one.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by bewla(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

Truth will set you free and it doesn't matter if you are rightly an angry youth. I haven't seen any evidence that somebody died at the Tollgate the night of 20.10.20 to warrant the hype of massacre or genocide.

You are just bitting about
U don't have hand but your body language say it all
u control the Senate in your state and the reps if it's truth u have no hand in it starts by recalling does once and beg other states from West to support u all so then tell the federal government to fish out the soldier
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by ambale(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

Truth will set you free and it doesn't matter if you are rightly an angry youth. I haven't seen any evidence that somebody died at the Tollgate the night of 20.10.20 to warrant the hype of massacre or genocide.

Here yourself out mahn, what is even the cost of a life to people like you. You are just disgusting to say the least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

Educated illiterate

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by oluwasegun007(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chai....one chance.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
realstars:
He never care to call back or to ask or to answer calls of Nigerians Citizen.
Because he can't call back. He's nowhere to be found. The presidency is looking for the president. Nigeria is a country without a president.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Politics of denial..

Sanwo-olu is afraid to expose Buhari's animalistic heartlessness.. I don't blame him because he's a puppet. Buhari and Miyetti Allah accused Tinubu of the protest, and he in turn allowed the animalistic Fulanis to massacre the armless protesters through army to prove his allegiance.. TINUBU IS A TRAITOR TO THE YORUBAS AND A SLAVE TO HIS FULANI MASTERS!

Now, Tinubu's properties destroyed, his son disgraced in London, and other children and grand children in US, France etc are on track by angry yoruba diasporans.. I pray they don't get caught and lynched.

Tinubu should also expose Buhari wickedness publicly, not only in the close door.. He can't go down alone!

I wish to list out many secrets of Buhari that Tinubu do say in close door. APC, south west are much aware. BUHARI IS A WICKED SOUL! A TYPICAL FULANI WHOSE RACE HAVE PSYCOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL REASONINGS LIKE WILD ANIMALS..

If I be Tinubu, I go talk make everything scatter..

Beware of BMC creating division and chaos..

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by JokeAdeleke: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

Please explain to us about the persons the governor went to meet at the hospital

Did you not watch another video in the dark published by the protesters that the soldiers came back. To evacuate dead bodies?

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by moonraker(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
festacman:

I get your point. Still doesnt change the fact that people died in the process.
No one deserved to die.
They couldnt use teargas?

Niggur pull your head out of your ass

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by fineboynl(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
looking at his face you would know he is already under pressure. the army must have warned him of any finger pointing at them.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by 2mch(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
It’s better you stop covering for a man that put you in trouble and ran away when trouble came. Speak up, speak out and speak the truth. Condemn Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by Vic74real: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is irresponsible and deplorable.For God sake the president shd have called.He shdnt wait for the governor.Young people have just bn killed.This Buhari...are we sure he isn't mental?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / Maryanne, Moghalu’s Wife Requests Second Marriage Proposal. He Reacts / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.