Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (89845 Views)

Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Blankstare(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
cheesy grin grin

Who said these guys are afraid? They really spent quality of time, having fun in the Palace, not even minding if police or army could invade the place and shoot at them. Our politicians have meddled with the wrong generation. Fear no dey catch them. Nigerian government must as a matter of urgency ban consumption of indomie by our kids...na joke ooh grin

There's something inside it which builds confidence in them. Even my son at home, if I shout at him, instead of him shivering he'd just smile shocked

Guys please enough ooh. Una don show more than enough strength. Peace, peace, peace!

You are right with that indomie part..na spicy food working on their hormones and all this our girls behaving like tomboys..
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Saying swimming pool is enjoyment, he's not serious, when the Oba of Lagos curse them, they will know what they did was wrong.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by kolade560: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ndigbo in Lagos are using this opportunity to attack our own sons.......

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Burn down every where
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Newboss(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
I feel sorry for those their faces are on that video.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by dododawa1: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
What is the benefit of obas/kings to citizens nowadays expect marrying my young girls.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Jonathan39: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
We now know better, your divide and rule tactics has been bursted. When you created your account says it all grin grin
BIGGESThead6:
See what Nnandi Kanu made Yoruba do to their most Reverend Oba.
The entire Lagos is now bleeding.

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by noisy45(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
hammer3:
AS FROM TODAY, I HAVE UTMOST RESPECT FOR OUR BELOVED YORUBA YOUTH FOR RISING BEYOND ETHNIC LINES AND LEADING THE ENTIRE NATION OUT TO CONFRONT OUR TORMENTORS.

DEM DON TOO TRY.

MEANWHILE, THE OLD FOOLS ARE STILL TRYING TO PUSH A TRIBAL NARRATIVE TO DIVIDE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, BUT NOBODY IS LISTENING, ANYMORE.

THE DIVISION IS BETWEEN RICH AND POOR, POLITICIANS AND THEIR MILITARY PROTECTORS, VERSUS THE REST OF US.

U CAN IMAGINE WAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF FOR SAY DEM CATCH OBA. grin grin

Dem for don kill am
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
u are very stupid so nnamdi kanu told yoruba to destroy there oba palace and they did it, get diz ur tribal nonsense away frm here fool
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by molbic(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:
There was a little girl wearing hijab near the swimming pool towards the end of the video.

that one Na one of the ymm
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Brushstrokes20: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Cool!... No peace for the wicked!
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by shugabasbn: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am just afraid of post protest syndrome. Many innocent people will soon be arrested.

May God heals the land.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by ndidibabe(f): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
QuinieR:
Nigeria youth will not kill me with laughcheesy
Very soon your eyes go clear and you will laugh no more. When these miscreants enter your homes, rob and rape your women, you will laugh no more..
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by ikorodureporta: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy hope they ain't swimming away their destinies
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
loveth360:
Yoruba youths dey try ooo.
small time they will say Yorubas are cowards, the first tribe in Nigeria who responded ruthlessly after military action.

1 Like

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Nchenches: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=DonBenny77 post=95211574] grin
Oba dey chill
Dem citizens need some chilling too
[b]What is good for Greece is good for Uganda[/quo[/b]te]

What’s good for the colonial masters is good for us in Nigeria they created.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by BIGGESThead6: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
u are very stupid so nnamdi kanu told yoruba to destroy there oba palace and they did it, get diz ur tribal nonsense away frm here fool

Yes, Nnandi Kanu did.

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Gidagreen(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
I heard the Oba of Lagos is a former police officer, maybe this contributed more to the attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by BIGGESThead6: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
We now know better, your divide and rule tactics has been bursted. When you created your account says it all grin grin

What's wrong with the day I created my account?
I think you drank too much Burkutu today. grin grin

Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Nchenches: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
DonBenny77:
grin
Oba dey chill
Dem citizens need some chilling too
What is good for Greece is good for Uganda[b][/b]

What’s good for the colonial masters is good for us in Nigeria they created.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by sirp9898(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Good let the youth in all southern states do same to all those evil leaders in their area
let us shun tribal reasoning and focus to take leadership

#istandwiththesouthernyouth#
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by loveth360(f): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
small time they will say Yorubas are cowards, the first tribe in Nigeria who responded ruthlessly after military action.
stop chest beating.

Yoruba have not done something others have not done.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by 8x324: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Yes, Nnandi Kanu did.
[/s]
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by PinkHealthGroup: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dem suppose invade San oluwo's house, LGA chairs ... all the politician homes and burn it down. Ona na traditional ruler. Go after your real oppressors... senators, house of reps. Shut them down!!
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by zoedew: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oba of Bonny Camp!
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by OhBiafra: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
mechanics:
Saying swimming pool is enjoyment, he's not serious, when the Oba of Lagos curse them, they will know what they did was wrong.
Curse of a corrupt criminal can never work
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Ndipe(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Are you defending the same Oba who allegedly stockpiled palliatives meant for the public in his palace?

Numismatic:
This is wrong in every level.. Disrespect for traditional institutions and elders is never the way forward..
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by 8x324: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

What's wrong with the day I created my account?
I think you drank too much Burkutu today. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by mightyhazel: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
grin
BIGGESThead6:
Your mumu na factory fitted
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Tiwatopebabe(f): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
softy:

So, YORUBA/AFONJA YOUTHS/PEOPLE ARE NOT BETRAYERS AND COWARD no more??

The narrative has changed in the mind/mouth of people who know nothing about collective effort/Yoruba people,

Glory be to God.

From ab initio, YORUBA PEOPLE ARE MEN OF WAR!!! THEY WERE /ARE SPECIAL KIND OF WARRIORS who calculate carefully and vigorously before they jump into actions!
By the time these 'men of war' knock on your door at night, I hope you come here with this same force, to hail them.
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by Eriokanmi: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
2mch:

Your son go soon protest your government if care is not taken. Keep shouting! One day he will take all your money and blow to show you shege.
I don't have that kind of a kid matching that description. That I shout doesn't mean he's not well behaved. If I squeeze face and say go and read your books for instance, loudly in case he's bothering me with questions...he askes questions alot, he'd just smile...how does that relate to your post?
Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by mustaphagreens(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is too simple to be true. I will keep mute for now. Unfortunately some people may never realize that they were just pawns in the game. Guys, resist being used pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.