Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] (7325 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
lifenija:
u sell a book to make people have sense of humor yet u are intentionally annoying undecided hard pass. pick another line abeg.

Another line is: you can't afford it.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
duduade:

For someone who lives his life on nairaland

E go better for ilegend

Lool

Amen. No matter how good it is now, e go better pass like this. I claim it.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
theophilusj31:
Mumu it typing error,nor come day talk pass your mouth

If one line from you has too many errors, how many errors will there be in 12 lines? Even your one line defensive reply has more than 2 errors.

No one is above errors, but yours is hereditary. Go back to that useless school they sent you (and wasted money on) to ask for a refund. cheesy

Money you should've used to start a fish business.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Muna4real:

Na so! grin

grin
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fact1:
Goan fry stone,,,,wink

Lol. On it.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. On it.

Werey boy,,,grin

Oya continue,,grin
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by lifenija: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Another line is: you can't afford it.
i rather eat spoilt suya with d money
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
lifenija:
i rather eat spoilt suya with d money

No, sir. It will be better to drink poison or use the money to buy a book to improve your written English.

Why? If you improve now, your unborn kids will benefit from it. Think about it.

When they bring English homework to you, you won't say, "Give it to your mother."

Now is the time to help yourself.
Help your unborn kids.
And help your wife-to-be.

A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Roma10: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Boring? No.
Annoying? Yes (intentionally).

And yes, I can make you entertaining if you purchase our book called Humor Code. It's cheap — just 7k.

It's written for men to help them develop a sense of humor and make anyone laugh, especially women.
How can I get one for myself cool
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Roma10:

How can I get one for myself cool

A WhatsApp message to the number on my profile is the way to go.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Roma10: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

You're frustrated. You'll soon be depressed. Your obsession with me is repulsive. Anyway, I like it sha.
We all think differently if I could read his mind I will tell u he never though it that way
Just an advice that all cheesy grin
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by lifenija: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

No, sir. It will be better to drink poison or use the money to buy a book to improve your written English.

Why? If you improve now, your unborn kids will benefit from it. Think about it.

When they bring English homework to you, you won't say, "Give it to your mother."

Now is the time to help yourself.
Help your unborn kids.
And help your wife-to-be.

A stitch in time saves nine.

thank u, legend of English writers am. good with how I write or wrote better than u with ur useless books, gladly shove it way up ur smelling hole n hide it there.

ode

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Roma10:

We all think differently if I could read his mind I will tell u he never though it that way
Just an advice that all cheesy grin

What if I tell you he has abused me more than 10 times this month? If I don't reply him, he gets angrier. If I reply, he gets excited and starts bombing.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
lifenija:
thank u, legend of English writers am. good with how I write or wrote better than u with ur useless books, gladly shove it way up ur smelling hole n hide it there.

ode

Okay.

See you in my next thread. Keeping up with iLegend (KUWI).
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by JovialJune(f): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Do you notice what I have been noticing? 97% of those that abuse me are frustrated illiterates.

They don't start a sentence with a capital letter, they don't end it with a period, they don't punctuate correctly, and they are always angry.

Why? No, you don't need to reply — it's hereditary. Like (dash dash dash) like son. cheesy

Smh....

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
JovialJune:

You are a clown..

Full-blown.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by JovialJune(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Full blown.

Not funny.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by JovialJune(f): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. Always a virgin and always innocent.

Boring.......

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
JovialJune:

Not funny.

Alright, I give up. I don't like exchanging words with a man operating a female moniker.

You won. Everything you'll say starting from now is correct, so I'll ignore.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by lifenija: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.

See you in my next thread. Keeping up with iLegend (KUWI).

only if u tagg me, failedlegend
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by JovialJune(f): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Alright, I give up. I don't like exchanging words with a man operating a female moniker.

You won. Everything you'll say starting from now is correct, so I'll ignore.

Interesting, why do you think I'm a man?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
lifenija:

only if u tagg me, failedlegend

Sadly, I don't tag people. They come by themselves. Surely, when I pour the sugar, an ant like you will come.

Wise men don't call ants to their houses — they use sugar to attract them.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Mr darrelsutton grin grin
this one that you are so happy today hehe.
ARE YOU BORN AGAIN?
ilegendd sent me free airtime today my nigga cheesy
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
In all my threads, no matter how controversial they may seem, I like to have a lesson for people to go home with.

Today's own is: always brush before you sleep and always brush in the morning before you eat anything.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by lifenija: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Sadly, I don't tag people. They come by themselves. Surely, when I pour the sugar, an ant like you will come.

Wise men don't call ants to their houses — they use sugar to attract them.

well like i said "only if u tag me"
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mozino007:
#ENDSLEEPYMONEY.

Lol.

No, we should end sleepless money.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
DarrelSutton:
ilegendd sent me free airtime today my nigga cheesy
Haha that why you are happy with him
But iLengendd is too good you insulted him but he still send you airtime shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by theophilusj31(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

If one line from you has too many errors, how many errors will there be in 12 lines? Even your one line defensive reply has more than 2 errors.

No one is above errors, but yours is hereditary. Go back to that useless school they sent you (and wasted money on) to ask for a refund. cheesy

cheesy
iLegendd:

thanks for the nice words,now shut the Bleep up....

you know you talk too for a man,it would have been better if you had boobs and ass
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
theophilusj31:
:Dthanks for the nice words,now shut the Bleep up....

you know you talk too for a man,it would have been better if you had boobs and ass

I'm impressed your brain could process nice words — you're really improving. Keep it up.

Let me put you on a spell. From today, you'll forever troll and abuse me with this your moniker or your alternates.

70% of your time on Nairaland will be used in talking about me and attacking me.

Now, go and roam from thread to thread aimlessly as usual.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by kamawu: 4:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Over sleeping while taking selfies ?
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by IamRichards: 5:56am On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

Interesting, why do you think I'm a man?
Because Ilegendd believes that any female moniker registered this year is a male's alternative.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Brazzaville(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:
They said oversleeping it bad. Please, I need your help. Since I came back from EndSARS protest, I have been oversleeping inside this cold room.

Please, what else should I do with my time other than sleep, exercise, watch TV, EndSARS, and eat?

Good morning iLegendd. Pls I want to register for Amazon affiliate program, but I don't have the following:
Foreign number
TIN
W-E8B

Please how will I go about it?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Hearing The Rythm Of Two Two Nacking / 10 Mistakes Guys Make During Sex / *My First Job After National Services* Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.