Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] (7330 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Alright, I give up. I don't like exchanging words with a man operating a female moniker

Ilegendd you are right
I also think is a man cheesy

Because is only man that read your book that knows what the word "SMH" means
nawa o
men of nowadays no get work fah.
All your hater they open new account especially that ilegend bane. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Brazzaville:

Good morning iLegendd. Pls I want to register for Amazon affiliate program, but I don't have the following:
Foreign number
TIN
W-E8B

Please how will I go about it?

Thanks

No idea on this, so I'll act as if I didn't see it.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendBane: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm impressed your brain could process nice words — you're really improving. Keep it up.

Let me put you on a spell. From today, you'll forever troll and abuse me with this your moniker or your alternates.

70% of your time on Nairaland will be used in talking about me and attacking me.

Now, go and roam from thread to thread aimlessly as usual.

Boy I do think you need to grow up. You claim you are promoting your crap works, but the truth is you are clowning. For the umpteenth time, I will tell you to grow up and stop all these shenanigans.

Who you dey oppress? Who you dey show off to?

Maybe nah Zzor sha grin, but Zzor sef no go settle down for Introvert like you sha.

Boy there are better ways to promote your stuff. I still don't believe you are a writer, cos you nor dey write like one.

And how come your be Wyclef Joe abi wetin you call sef? Your story no right. I no go dey surprised if you dey sell weed for PH dey disguise or you dey steal people work come dey enjoy the royalties.

I'm going to open a thread about your plagiarism you always fail to mention. I be Joyner Lucas you just be one small thief.

Remember I'm your bane, na me go kill you for this forum.

ENDILEGENDD.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendBane: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Ilegendd you are right
I also think is a man cheesy

Because is only man that read your book that knows what the word "SMH" means
nawa o
men of nowadays no get work fah.
All your hater they open new account especially that ilegend bane. grin grin

Na card you dey find. Go and read for your NECO boy.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendBane:

I no go dey surprised if you dey sell weed for PH dey disguise
omo mehn cheesy

madeinshangai?? cheesy
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendBane:
[s]

Boy I do think you need to grow up. You claim you are promoting your crap works, but the truth is you are clowning. For the umpteenth time, I will tell you to grow up and stop all these shenanigans.

Maybe nah Zzor sha grin, but Zzor sef no go settle down for Introvert like you sha.

Boy there are better ways to promote your stuff. I still don't believe you are a writer, cos you nor dey write like one.

And how come your be Wyclef Joe abi wetin you call sef? Your story no right. I no go dey surprised if you dey sell weed for PH dey disguise or you dey steal people work come dey enjoy the royalties.

I'm going to open a thread about your plagiarism you always fail to mention. I be Joyner Lucas you just be one small thief.

ENDILEGENDD. [/s]

It's unfortunate I'll never read your post. When you're tired of trolling in a year or 5, no one will tell you go give up. You have at least 13 alternates.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

No idea on this, so I'll act as if I didn't see it.

You forgot the normal mantra boss, Google and YouTube is your friend
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Shanklee:

madeinshangai?? cheesy

Lol. He is under my spell.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by peeps4u: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
theophilusj31:
it simple go get a get life,it obvious you idle and jobless

Idle and jobless because he doesnt have to sweat to make money like most do?
Because his job gives him luxury of time to sleep and do as he wishes?

LOL.

Why do I find your post funny?
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. He is under my spell.
I've been wondering where he has been. The guy somehow makes ur threads more interesting. grin
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Torie8(f): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
theophilusj31:
Mumu it typing error,nor come day talk pass your mouth
At the bolded grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

You forgot the normal mantra boss, Google and YouTube is your friend

Man, I don taya to dey repeat so many things. 100% of the time, I always feel like ignoring all these KDP questions or all abusers, but if I do, the person becomes my next abuser. I no longer enjoy any question about KDP. It's too boring for me — even if the person wants to pay.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Brazzaville:

Good morning iLegendd. Pls I want to register for Amazon affiliate program, but I don't have the following:
Foreign number
TIN
W-E8B

Please how will I go about it?

Thanks

You don't need foreign number, and just select I don't have tin in the form and you are good to go.

The only disadvantage is that 30% of your earning will go with tax
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Man, I don taya to dey repeat so many things. 100% of the time, I always feel like ignoring all these KDP questions or all abusers, but if I do, the person becomes my next abuser. I no longer enjoy any question about KDP. It's too boring for me — even if the person wants to pay.

I can swear you did not read it cos it's boring true true, it's affiliate not kdp.

Good morning
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Torie8:

At the bolded grin

I saw that, but decided not to point it out for him. I just wanted to get rid of him so he can go to other threads and vent his frustration there.

Misery loves company.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

I can swear you did not read it cos it's boring true true, it's affiliate kdp.

Good morning

No, I read it. I do read KDP questions, but replying is what I don't enjoy anymore. The ones I don't read are those depressed abusers who quote me with a block of poorly punctuated texts.

I don't read it, but I like quoting them back so they'll know I didn't and this will get them upset and they'll keep coming back and keeping my threads busy hoping I'll consider reading them one day. Just the same way the Bane boy is relentlessly trying too hard.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Torie8(f): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=iLegendd post=95232276]

I saw that, but decided not to point it out for him. I just wanted to get rid of him so he can go to other threads and vent his frustration there.

Misery loves company.
[/quote
Yea grin
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Finally, this thread is trending smiley, it's now on the trending section.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendBane:

Na card you dey find. Go and read for your NECO boy.
"NECO" but i don finish university na
mumu you dont even have sense. grin

did u know me?
You just they call everybody "boy" even 1k you no get cheesy
Me i cant quarrel with a fowl like you.grin

I mention your moniker intentionally
Because i know the mumu go quote me.cheesy

Let me just leave you
Because i dont hate people
Everyone is my friend.
shocked
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedboy23:

did u know me?

Let me just leave you
Everyone is my friend.
;( shocked

Let me create another thread for him to move over his abuse there.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendBane: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedboy23:

did u know me?
You just they call everybody "boy" even 1k you no get cheesy

Let me just leave you
Everyone is my friend.
shocked

But you nor dey behave like person wey go University nah grin.

You wanted my attention, you don get am.

Deal with it boy, and stop typing crap.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Tony142: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendBane:

ENDILEGENDD.

Shut up there joor, iLegendd is your mate, he is making millions while u are here busy making noise , if u are jobless, beg iLegendd he might be kind enough to employ u as his house boy cheesy
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Tony142:

Shut up there joor, iLegendd is your mate, he is making millions while u are here busy making noise , if u are jobless, beg iLegendd he might be kind enough to employ u as his house boy cheesy

Employ? I reject it. This one will leave working as my security man and starts looking for how to bring the entire family to square zero. Not everyone is employable. Some people are just meant to be online trolls without contact with real humans to avoid tears.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
If we don't dignify that troll above with a reply, after 5 to 10 comments on this thread, he will give up.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendBane:

But you nor dey behave like person wey go University nah grin.
You wanted my attention, you don get am.
Deal with it boy, and stop typing crap.
Abeg see this small boy is calling me "boy" Maybe you are still leaving with your parent grin grin which state do you stay sef na fight you like i know people like you you are bold online and innocent/introvet offline.cheesy
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

No, I read it. I do read KDP questions, but replying is what I don't enjoy anymore. The ones I don't read are those depressed abusers who quote me with a block of poorly punctuated texts.

I don't read it, but I like quoting them back so they'll know I didn't and this will get them upset and they'll keep coming back and keeping my threads busy hoping I'll consider reading them one day. Just the same way the Bane boy is relentlessly trying too hard.

The reason why I said that is the guy said Amazon affiliate not kdp, and people will be upset because majority of nairanlander know kdp through your post.

And it's better to know and understand how things work yourself than being spoon fed.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Tony142: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Employ? I reject it. This one will leave working as my security man and starts looking for how to bring the entire family to square zero. Not everyone is employable. Some people are just meant to be online trolls without contact with real humans to avoid tears.

grin
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendBane: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tony142:

grin

So Ilegendd sent his stooge to fight his fight.

Tony abi wetin be your name. You nor dey shame bah, why you senseless like this, you dey do errand boy up and down, because you collect 500 airtime grin

E be things o!

You dey happy say you dey claim say another person get millions but you dey beg for airtime online.

Person dey live fake life for here, you dey shout.

Bobo go get a life first before you talk here.
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by iLegendBane: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Abeg see this small boy is calling me "boy"
Maybe you are still leaving with your parent grin grin
which state do you stay sef
na fight you like
i know people like you you are bold online and innocent/introvet offline.cheesy

See how you dey reason?

Shey you dey think like University graduate?

I doubt you don dey inside university theatre walls before.

Level up boy
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Brazzaville(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

You don't need foreign number, and just select I don't have tin in the form and you are good to go.

The only disadvantage is that 30% of your earning will go with tax

Ok bro. Which one do prefer I use
Foreign number
Normal number.

Thanks
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Brazzaville(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Misery loves company.

THANKS BOSS
Re: I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] by Tony142: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendBane:

grin

So Ilegendd sent his stooge to fight his fight.

Tony abi wetin be your name. You nor dey shame bah, why you senseless like this, you dey do errand boy up and down, because you collect 500 airtime grin

E be things o!

You dey happy say you dey claim say another person get millions but you dey beg for airtime online.

Person dey live fake life for here, you dey shout.

Bobo go get a life first before you talk here.

Lol, my life have been planned already, all I need is a laptop to get started, so I will advice u to also go and plan your life and stop wasting your time with us whose life has already been planned grin

Smart people like us work hard offline and come online to have fun with unsmart people like u cheesy

iLegendd will always be 3 step ahead of u, so just leave the guy and face your life

Have a nice day, bye cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! / ‘I Tried A New Sex Position Every Day For A Week—here’s What Happened’ / Weirdest Things Partners Say When Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.