Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) (84991 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Lekki Shootings: We Hid Behind Barricades To Escape, Say Eyewitnesses / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2020
agbojm:
Sometimes things need to fall Apart before they fall in place

Polithiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use gun to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Bbbwings: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2020
When you use hoodlums to win elections what do you expect. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Gbemini(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Hold Nigeria government responsible for destroying tinubu’s properties in Lagos,they blame him for sponsoring the protest and want regime change
They will do anything possible to kill tinubu
Tinubu was framed him by all means because of his ambition for 2023 ,also also that stupid KANU was trying to destroy Nigeria ....Ogun kill all Biafra cos we see their work clearly ...omo ale gbogbo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Oshokalo: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2020
MrLankeeee:

U be big mumu.... na pple like u b problem of this country. Goat. Mention me idiot:..

no mind the guy ,davido who has made enough money for a life time still come out to fight for a poor non connected man like him,him still dey blabb

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Franzinni: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Hahaha they said I was a Fulani buharist haha

This was why I was wailing on nairaland but they came for my head ...brandished me all sort of names

For my love for my people o .. Now see the lekki..

People who were shouting burn it all down are now looking for police to help them kill the useless thieving thugs

They are even suggesting "head shot" haha the very same people that called me name are asking that "youth" should be given head shot for taking the opportunity afforded them by the revolution.

This is what happens when we let emotions lead !!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2020
pooozeee:

How many people would they shoot

I don't know, but anyone who joins in looting should be shot to death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by mauchiz: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by olajizz01(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Hold Nigeria government responsible for destroying tinubu’s properties in Lagos,they blame him for sponsoring the protest and want regime change
I concur with u,they( hausa/fulani )pushed him until he talked against the protest,and that was the result.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by SalamRushdie: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
It's was horrible and I am gutted and livid ... This is why I am always anti anarchy

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:

Try get small sense na. What's the correlation between pretty abuja and the aftermath of a riot.

I want it to Pepper you grin
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Kokaine(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thug
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19
I saw this coming the moment thugs came in. Of course what did we all expect. This was just a game. They had it all factored in that when there's riot, they can shoot. And after that, even the peaceful protesters will be angry enough to vandalise and loot. It was all figured out like chess. But the protesters didn't see it coming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Oizee(f): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:

Try get small sense na. What's the correlation between pretty abuja and the aftermath of a riot.
forgive him cuz, he's just trying to crack a stupid joke out of sensitive issue
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Oizee:
no bro, Army ruined everything, if there was no lekki shooting, hoodlums couldn't have taken charge in disguise of being angry and thereby committing unnecessary evil up and down

So what should happen now? The looting and destruction should be allowed to continue? If it affects you your eye will clear oo. Criminals and ex-convicts are on the loose, that's a clear cut indication that insecurity may be an issue soon...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by betexplorer901: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
At least two vans of armed mobile police should be staged at every major location.

If hoodlums come around, warn them off with a PAS grant them safe and unhindered passage but if they do otherwise , engage them and kill about 5 of them.

If this happens in two major places, they will be forced to retreat.
in as much i dont support looting,i also dont support extra judicial killing.You people should stop encouraging what the endsars is all about.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by VisaCardMerchan(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
fatymore:
You see, if you are somewhere and happy that you got looted goods or you know your family member was part of those that looted the sweat of others.

You will never know peace.

Ofo lomi efo nshe, eni ko ero okodele.

Useless set of people.

How many curses have you rained on your politicians who loot the hell out of your future today? or this week

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
CoderX:
I support shoot on sight for any criminal found burning properties and looting. angry
Those are the ones who ruined everything.

The government too must be held responsible cos we all saw their tactics when they started deploying thugs, there is evidence for this. They also escalated things by killing their own people. But for now the burning and looting must be stopped cos criminals are on the loose already.

What a balanced comment. Ko ni baje fun e

Looting started after the shooting and hijacked by another group of youths called hoodlums who were not among the peaceful protesters. I've watched several viral videos earlier on, in which some hoodlums dared the police or army to shoot and they'd retaliate. I thought it was a joke, then it happened. One of them even said if dem shoot tar, we go retaliate with tar, tar, tar and if dem shoot tartartar, we go retaliate with gboooarrr and it happened. Our government is our worst enemies always playing hide and seek game to achieve their selfish gains. Why deploy hoodlums to attack peaceful protesters who aren't even after you? They'd not talk about this but about the aftermath. The gullible people who are in support of them too would not give them good advice instead, they'd come to social media after it all happened to do useless damage control to fools like them who would believe them, hook, line and sinker. I pray lootong and shootings stop and our government would give way for dialogue. Strong head no dey rule any country successfully ooh. Had they sued for dialogue, all these nonsense wouldn't have happened. They used force on them. This is very wrong

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by AududuNine11: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Is Tinubu that powerless that he cannot fight and defend himself?
Are you his spokesperson?

Does it even make any sense that someone would come to your stronghold, wreck havoc and place your name to it as the perpetrator?

All these happened within hours and you're not aware?
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by mauchiz: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:
Arrest DJ Switch now!

I am saying my own now o before things will get out of hand. These are people's investment and livelihood destroyed because of propaganda and fake news disseminated by DJ Switch and her co-conspirators in the Lekki staged massacre.

Thousands have been rendered jobless and many more sent into hardship and extreme povert over what?? Hate for Tinubu and Lagos

DSS, NA, DHQ, ICC, UN et al. please swing to action and bring all perpetrators to justice.
you will be killed by the Nigerian army and it will be called fake news... amen

6 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
What a balanced comment. Ko ni baje fun e

Ati iwo naa! wink

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Gbemini:
Tinubu was framed him by all means because of his ambition for 2023 ,also also that stupid KANU was trying to destroy Nigeria ....Ogun kill all Biafra cos we see their work clearly ...omo ale gbogbo
Nnamdi kanu can’t command anybody to destroy property in Lagos
Don’t fall for this
I can assure u,this was done by few security officers on mufti to have a reason to invade lagos

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by lexy2014: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
At least two vans of armed mobile police should be staged at every major location.

If hoodlums come around, warn them off with a PAS grant them safe and unhindered passage but if they do otherwise , engage them and kill about 5 of them.

There are people who are being paid to think and devise ways to protect lives and property. They didn't do their jobs. Look at d suggestion u made even without salary.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Kokaine:
I saw this coming the moment thugs came in. Of course what did we all expect. This was just a game. They had it all factored in that when there's riot, they can shoot. And after that, even the peaceful protesters will be angry enough to vandalise and loot. It was all figured out like chess. But the protesters didn't see it coming

We are smarter now, we go harder!!
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2020
AududuNine11:

Is Tinubu that powerless that he cannot fight and defend himself?
Are you his spokesperson?

Does it even make any sense that someone would come to your stronghold, wreck havoc and place your name to it as the perpetrator?

All these happened within hours and you're not aware?
Tinubu was force to denounce the protest
And he knew they might kill him
He fled
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by sencekompis: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
ITS NO MORE A PROTEST,very unfortunate scene.
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by SmartPolician: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Security operatives are already overwhelmed

The state government needs drones and cameras monitoring strategic places in the state.

Again, they need to get the residents involved too. But you cannot get the residents involved when you have ordinary people revolting against the government
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by authority2006(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Social media, Nigerian celebrities, opposition leaders like FFK really contributed in a big way to this unfortunate disaster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by capitalzero: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
A gunshot lead to world war 1. Some shootings in lekki lead to anarchy in most states.
Soldiers or guns don't bring peace but destruction

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by promotervickky(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
smiley
CoderX:
I support shoot on sight for any criminal found burning properties and looting. angry
Those are the ones who ruined everything.

The government too must be held responsible cos we all saw their tactics when they started deploying thugs, there is evidence for this. They also escalated things by killing their own people. But for now the burning and looting must be stopped cos criminals are on the loose already.

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Beetobee(f): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thug
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19

So true is the saying that not every well dressed person is mentally okay!

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Edopesin: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralShepherd:

Why are you not blaming the government that improvised the people, unleashed the police on them and hoarded palliatives for covid

Twins faja, First Bank and ShopRite were used as warehouse to hoard the palliatives abi what rubbish are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by fubsy: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
The poor cannot steal from the poor and expect happiness in the land. We were used against ourselves to divert the genuine request for good governance. Why attack supermarkets and stalls where the poor work to feed their families? Why attack means of public transportation (BRT) that is popularly used by the poor masses? Why attack any place that the poor masses work? I appeal to everybody being used to cause mayhem in Nigeria to have a rethink. You have increased the level of poverty in the land by your act. Please STOP! Please STOP!! Please STOP!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.