Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) (85045 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Lekki Shootings: We Hid Behind Barricades To Escape, Say Eyewitnesses / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by calyto: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
CoderX:
I support shoot on sight for any criminal found burning properties and looting. angry
Those are the ones who ruined everything.

[s]The government too must be held responsible cos we all saw their tactics when they started deploying thugs, there is evidence for this. They also escalated things by killing their own people. But for now the burning and looting must be stopped cos criminals are on the loose already[/s]

This last statement was incorrect.

What if it was masterminded by Makinde(He wants to be the voice of Yoruba), or Ambode(He still carries the pains or being booted out of office), or Atiku( NPA was attacked same year his contract was not renewed) or The Igbos( We followed the braodcast from Maazi Kanu as he was dishing out orders and it was being obeyed) ?

I have never seen the Yorubas this foolish before. You are destroying the only reason why we non Yorubas reside here.

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Beetobee(f): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
GoshenNLA:
RIP to the lost souls, hidden agendas dey this thing though, Tinubu and Sanwo suffer am, Eko o ni baje ooo
Set up if you ask me!

Yesso! Eko o ni baje raa raa. Asiri won ti tu.
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2020
Olayetan:

They might even increase the fare

Go and put It there back and Increase the fare mumu black monkey....... grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Meekha(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Abuja has always been more Pretty than Lagos grin grin

More pretty vs. prettier.
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by flokii: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

you will be killed by the Nigerian army and it will be called fake news... amen

Your proclamations will follow you and noone else but you.

Awon apa arungun owo.. destructive elements
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by pooozeee(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2020
CoderX:

I don't know, but anyone who joins in looting should be shot to death.

This kind thing just happen for America, there were many looters and they weren't shoot, like I said, how many people soja go kill? That would be referred to as genocide

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by sirdick17: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Whenever protesters attack u call them hoodlums but whenever the same hoodlums re kill u call them protesters.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Stae(f): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
where is davido and his cohorts come and see what u ignited

You nor get sense.
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by AududuNine11: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Tinubu was force to denounce the protest
And he knew they might kill him
He fled

You're just as witless and clueless as Bubu
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Beetobee(f): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Lagos will surely rise again. From ashes to glory. All the enemies of Lagos will die untimely deaths.

Lagbara Olorun! Amin Amin Amin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Kokaine(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

We are smarter now, we go harder!!
A war has a plan. A leader. A voice to follow. We dont have any of these. When you go harder, do you have guns?

We may end up like Aleppo in Syria. Eight years after they took this step we are taking now, there is no home for them to return to.

But if we believe in democracy over anarchy, then let's channel our grievances to the 2023 election. Let us cry up the reputation of one person who will represent us. That way, 10 years down the line, we would have started reaping the benefits
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by SalamRushdie: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2020
agbojm:
Sometimes things need to fall Apart before they fall in place

Lies man in Africa it's downhill from there ...Can you see Somalia , can you see Libya , can you see Cuba , can you see venezuela ....Anarchy never works especially in any society where the average IQ is below 65

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by oderemo(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2020
CoderX:
I support shoot on sight for any criminal found burning properties and looting. angry
Those are the ones who ruined everything.

The government too must be held responsible cos we all saw their tactics when they started deploying thugs, there is evidence for this. They also escalated things by killing their own people. But for now the burning and looting must be stopped cos criminals are on the loose already.

is this the government of your choice?
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Bestchid(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2020
This is just the tip of the ice burge of war. Shun riot shun war shocked

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by authority2006(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2020
betexplorer901:
in as much i dont support looting,i also dont support extra judicial killing.You people should stop encouraging what the endsars is all about.

There is a clear difference. This looting, burning, killing and vandalism has to be stopped by any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Passionate888: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
I blame the mumu commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria, why did he send his military men to kill innocent and peaceful protesters? He ignited the riots.

He's a bad boi
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by ezixt: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
SpicyMimi:
It’s quite unfortunate!

You think you just attacked the government? How many of these politicians use public transports?
You have rendered many jobless and some of these traders and shop owners might be suicidal now.

Wisdom you lack.

The people you are talking to are not on nairaland. They are street urchins.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Brandonx(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

I want it to Pepper you grin

I'm not pained at all.
If they like they should burn down Nigeria it won't affect me at all. I'm just concerned for your mental health because you are gradually loosing it.
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by olumide4christ: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2020
SpicyMimi:
It’s quite unfortunate!

You think you just attacked the government? How many of these politicians use public transports?
You have rendered many jobless and some of these traders and shop owners might be suicidal now.

Wisdom you lack.

Thank you...they taught they were hurting Buhari or any other politicians but they are hurting themselves. My Uber driver who is under 30 years old has not sent any weekly payment for over 2 weeks due to the blockade of the protesters all over Lagos. He told me that protesters smashed the windscreen of a colleague of his who was carrying a passenger in a trip...the colleague doesn't know what to tell the owner of the car now. These are youths trying to irk a living and you claim that you are fighting for them. Do you fight for somebody by trampling on his fundamental human rights or by destroying his source of livelihood?

Capital NO!
And they tell us that they are the best people to take over the leadership of this country...
I laugh! Truly, if these crop of youths we have including Falz and his likes take over the leadership of this country, Libya will be a paradise in comparison with Nigeria...I assure you.
Events of the last few days and weeks have clearly shown that our youths are very immature to take leadership in this country!

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by KillerBeauty(f): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
agbojm:
Sometimes things need to fall Apart before they fall in place
No country that fought a civil war in the last decade have things ever fall in place. Things just fall apart and that's all. I don't know much but nobody wins in a state of anarchy
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by newoffer: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
At least two vans of armed mobile police should be staged at every major location.

If hoodlums come around, warn them off with a PAS grant them safe and unhindered passage but if they do otherwise , engage them and kill about 5 of them.

If this happens in two major places, they will be forced to retreat.
Governor Sanwo Olu. U suppose think security before announcing curfew. If there is security at Adeniran Ogunsanya no hoodlums will go and vandalise anything.
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by IamPlato(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Hold Nigeria government responsible for destroying tinubu’s properties in Lagos,they blame him for sponsoring the protest and want regime change
They will do anything possible to kill tinubu
That is a powerful picture
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Stae(f): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

You nor get sense. Mumu. Idiot.
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Churchill6767: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Gbemini:
Tinubu was framed him by all means because of his ambition for 2023 ,also also that stupid KANU was trying to destroy Nigeria ....Ogun kill all Biafra cos we see their work clearly ...omo ale gbogbo

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Churchill6767: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2020
olumide4christ:

Thank you...they taught they were hurting Buhari or any other politicians but they are hurting themselves. My Uber driver who is under 30 years old has not sent any weekly payment for over 2 weeks due to the blockade of the protesters all over Lagos. He told me that protesters smashed the windscreen of a colleague of his who was carrying a passenger in a trip...the colleague doesn't know what to tell the owner of the car now. These are youths trying to irk a living and you claim that you are fighting for them. Do you fight for somebody by trampling on his fundamental human rights or by destroying his source of livelihood?

Capital NO!
And they tell us that they are the best people to take over the leadership of this country...
I laugh! Truly, if these crop of youths we have including Falz and his likes take over the leadership of this country, Libya will be a paradise in comparison with Nigeria...I assure you.
Events of the last few days and weeks have clearly shown that our youths are very immature to take leadership in this country!

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Soma914: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2020
check www.strenuousblog.com for more gist like this smiley
Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by DKM123: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2020
It will take an unintelligent mofo not to know that the peaceful protest that happened for close to 10days WITHOUT ANY FORM of violence was HIJACKED BY THUGS SPONSORED BY EVIL POLITICIANS to attack the protesters and cause anarchy so as to destabilize the REAL PROTEST and then put an end to it by way of bringing in the military to stop the 'violence and loss of lives' (same violence the politicians orchestrated).

Even my 8year old niece knows the evil strategy that was employed by this thieving leaders to systematically put an end to the peaceful protest which was gaining international attention. You must note that even though the protest was peaceful, our evil politicians WERE NOT AT PEACE and so had to end it using the urchins who are always at their beck and call for a few crumbs of bread.

The initial protest was a good thing. It would have made the leaders uneasy and thus sit up and stop ruling this country like it is their private estate and be more sensitive to the plight of the people but the stupid illiterate thugs and the paid internet supporters of this polithiefcians have refused to allow this country move forward. Shame to you foolish people. big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:
Arrest DJ Switch now!

I am saying my own now o before things will get out of hand. These are people's investments and livelihood destroyed because of propaganda and fake news disseminated by DJ Switch and her co-conspirators in the Lekki staged massacre.

Thousands have been rendered jobless and many more sent into hardship and extreme poverty over what?? Hate for Tinubu and Lagos

DSS, NA, DHQ, ICC, UN et al. please swing to action and bring all perpetrators to justice.
Your words lack Empathy !
With the Lives of People gone! You ignore that and you calling for an arrest of a lady that put her life on the line..
You put Investment ahead of the life of your Fellow Humans..
The Lives that are gone cannot be Replaced..
The Investment Destroyed could be Replace..
It's Life that brings Investments..
Why not apply Wisdom in your Choice of Words..

I Pray For you! May you not have Course to get the lekki gate Treatment of October 20..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) by Olayetan(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Go and put It there back and Increase the fare mumu black monkey....... grin grin grin

Sorry, I'm not the cause of your misfortune life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.