Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences (46643 Views)

Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Jianshe Liu malu, On this road used to be 2 very popular street Bars, For Africans, until corona virus, and it’s a Hub for The Chinese workers of The night, if you understand what I mean grin

11 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Canih28: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Chai see light everywhere smiley Naija why na?

Nice thread cue64

Following...

Update us with their girls too grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Off topic discussion, so I just wanted to say this, not in a bad light but I feel like Nigeria is one major reason Africa is backwards I’m saying this cos the things I have experienced with other Africans and the way I was brought up there’s too much differences
Okay one of the thing is I have lived with Nigerians before now, and everyday we always had problems, from very silly things thAt shouldn’t even cause problem.. so recently I have been living with some Angolan flatmates and there’s a huge difference things I actually thought mattered a lot actually don’t even matter to them, for example, they are way older than me, and each time my girlfriend cooks and we serve them food, I always push my girlfriend to go get the. Dishes and wash it, often times they don’t allow her, even sometimes when they serve us food, they take the dishes before we even know, and when there are dirty dishes they don’t even feel shy to wash them and clean up, even when I insist on doing it they say No, so why I decided to write this is, the Angola consular actually visited them in the house one time, and he was served food, they happily ate like kids and when he was done he took his plate to the kitchen by himself and washed it. You needed to see how stunned I was. I just thought about it, like if even a local government chairman I Nigeria visits your house and you give him food even the way they eat, he wouldn’t eat that way talk more of taking his own dishes. Staying with these guys has thought me that they actually don’t want someone doing for them what they can do for themselves. And that so many things we see as forbidden or very bad doesn’t even matter to them, trust me at this point I’m learning and if my girlfriend cooks and brings food for us to eat after eating I don’t feel shy to take the dishes and clean them up, I sometimes love cooking and cooking while my girlfriend is still asleep and waking her. To brush and come to eat is actually very fun to me now and trust me we can move forward if we actually do away with some silly entitled mentality..

35 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
When I came to china newly the first thing I wondered is why this people don’t build houses like us, I mean like block of flats, bungalows, duplexes, since then one thing I learnt is that they always knew even though that had enough spaces, they always knew that their population was going to explode and they wouldn’t be able to keep up if the built wider, so they decided to build higher instead in other to create more spaces, that’s where there are so many sky scrapers everywhere. And trust me it was a very smart decision
Cos with how many this people are I doub they would have been able to fit them all in this country. This is one thing Africans lack we can’t even make a fiscal 2 year plan ahead, when this people are already projecting for the next 20years

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Goodman247: 2:25am On Nov 13, 2020
cue64:
Off topic discussion, so I just wanted to say this, not in a bad light but I feel like Nigeria is one major reason Africa is backwards I’m saying this cos the things I have experienced with other Africans and the way I was brought up there’s too much differences
Okay one of the thing is I have lived with Nigerians before now, and everyday we always had problems, from very silly things thAt shouldn’t even cause problem.. so recently I have been living with some Angolan flatmates and there’s a huge difference things I actually thought mattered a lot actually don’t even matter to them, for example, they are way older than me, and each time my girlfriend cooks and we serve them food, I always push my girlfriend to go get the. Dishes and wash it, often times they don’t allow her, even sometimes when they serve us food, they take the dishes before we even know, and when there are dirty dishes they don’t even feel shy to wash them and clean up, even when I insist on doing it they say No, so why I decided to write this is, the Angola consular actually visited them in the house one time, and he was served food, they happily ate like kids and when he was done he took his plate to the kitchen by himself and washed it. You needed to see how stunned I was. I just thought about it, like if even a local government chairman I Nigeria visits your house and you give him food even the way they eat, he wouldn’t eat that way talk more of taking his own dishes. Staying with these guys has thought me that they actually don’t want someone doing for them what they can do for themselves. And that so many things we see as forbidden or very bad doesn’t even matter to them, trust me at this point I’m learning and if my girlfriend cooks and brings food for us to eat after eating I don’t feel shy to take the dishes and clean them up, I sometimes love cooking and cooking while my girlfriend is still asleep and waking her. To brush and come to eat is actually very fun to me now and trust me we can move forward if we actually do away with some silly entitled mentality..
will a consular ever visit an average Nigerian, talkless of eating with him, bro, we are too proud and greedy, nigeria is very different from other africans,

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Nicoswit(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2020
Goodman247:
will a consular ever visit an average Nigerian, talkless of eating with him, bro, we are too proud and greedy, nigeria is very different from other africans,
Naija na special breed

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Chiggsglover(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hadampson:

China, the home of one of our bosses on travel section, chukxie. Cue64, don't disappoint us oh, flood this thread with pictures like Chiggsglover wink

Thanks for the mention BTW smiley
Lol, bust my head, my people still say I don't post enough pics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Froshloaded: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2020
Wow..

Nice Thread op.

More ink to your pen..

2 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Silentgroper(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Eazie351:
OP. ok, you've started eating live frogs and elephants too?
Nah, octopus.

a china inhabitant 4rm on here has eaten a cooked one b4.
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by fredwill1357(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nicoswit:
Naija na special breed
terrible breed, not special.
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by themaestro08(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
fredwill1357:
terrible breed, not special.

The average Nigerian is an egotistical bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by jayyem(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Goodman247:

We mustn't always be quick to apportion blame, forgetting that what goes around comes around.
Don't forget that the OP said he is always ashamed to be identified as Nigerian whilst sharing his experience.
Don't forget that we Nigerians are not easy to deal with, with our entitlement attitude and fraudulent tendencies, which means some people has overtime deliberately drag the image of Nigeria through the mud thereby denying other people opportunities and creating trust issues.
Here in Nigeria, we've seen people just because they have little access to influential people, its an avenue for them to be using that to dupe or take advantage of those that may need help from such people...that is the kind of Nigeria we find ourselves in today, to even mention our bring him down syndrome,cultism export is another case study on its own.
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Ayodele1959(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
I love your thread bro

2 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Ayodele1959(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2020
Plz I need to confirm this info is it true Chinese government suspended immigrants of Nigeria and non Chinese nationals in Nigeria for entry temporary?
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by chukxie(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Ayodele1959:
Plz I need to confirm this info is it true Chinese government suspended immigrants of Nigeria and non Chinese nationals in Nigeria for entry temporary?

If I may answer your question. Yes, it's true. And it's a temporary measure.
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by FX(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abandoned thread!
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Ge0grapher(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
FX:
Abandoned thread!

OP dey hustle grin, baba didn't go to China to start a diary thread on nairaland. So u suppose understand..

12 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by dlordy100: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Phelixblaq:

The boy won use us catch cruise... Naso chinko dey do..
you talk like a popper and some growing up to do
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by dlordy100: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Phelixblaq:
Another abandoned thread ...
you need brain repair do you pay the guy?
why feeling entitled why not open your own thread?

3 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Brawlscartel(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2020
dlordy100:

you need brain repair do you pay the guy?
why feeling entitled why not open your own thread?

Did they force the guy to open it �
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Richdee1(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Brawlscartel:

Did they force the guy to open it �

He was not forced to open it so as you can't force or control him to post update!

Wait What do you think people that travel abroad do? Snap fine pictures and Flex?? Baba e dey hustle, so no dey come here dey talk nonsense, if u no get work, OP get work

6 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by noskcid(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
You really don't have any right to complain if your resources is not invested in any project.

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Brawlscartel(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Richdee1:

He was not forced to open it so as you can't force or control him to post update!

Wait What do you think people that travel abroad do? Snap fine pictures and Flex?? Baba e dey hustle, so no dey come here dey talk nonsense, if u no get work, OP get work

Get sense e get why....

Did I tell you I want picture

He should just tell people how life dy for there

Who dy find pictures

I'm not even interested in the country sef

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Richdee1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Brawlscartel:

Get sense e get why....

Did I tell you I want picture

He should just tell people how life dy for there

Who dy find pictures

I'm not even interested in the country sef

You se how gullible you are! Shooting yourself in the leg.
You're not interested in the country buh at the same time, u want to know how life is over there.
Lol

Bro open ur own thread and tel us how life is and your day to day activities where ever you are and see how easy it is

17 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Brawlscartel(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Richdee1:

You se how gullible you are! Shooting yourself in the leg.
You're not interested in the country buh at the same time, u want to know how life is over there.
Lol

Bro open ur own thread and tel us how life is and your day to day activities where ever you are and see how easy it is

Be wise

So all the countries they talk about in travel thread u interested in all?

Lol be wise

2 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by FX(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Ge0grapher:

OP dey hustle grin, baba didn't go to China to start a diary thread on nairaland. So u suppose understand..
Abio o
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Plut01: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
FX:
Abio o

your moniker is lite

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is an Hive box, it’s placed in all Houses, it’s used to store packages, Like when u order things from online stores, they are kept here by the express delivery, and a code is sent to your phone, you input the code here and the door pops open and you get your package..
Pic1 a fully functional Hive box
Pic 2 and Hive box being installed

10 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
This building is called Guotai, it’s the Nigerian building in Guangzhou, and it’s around the leather and bags Market.. if you ever visit Guangzhou be sure to visit this building, at every time of the day, you’d always find Nigerians all around, some own restaurants, some won boutiques, some own Cargos...

17 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 5:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Guys i’m Sorry it’s not that I choose not to update or abandon the thread, this seriously are just trying times, my iPhone 11promax just suddenly started rebooting by itself over and over again, so over the weekend I went to Shenzhen to fix my girlfriend’s phone and had it checked too, they couldn’t find any fault and gave it back to me, I called apple, explained to them they asked me to do an update which I did, still same, called them back again they said do a restore, which I painstakingly did even though I lost all my data cos I haven’t done a backup in a while, the problem is still same even then at apple repair center now, they are confused.. for the past 2 weeks now I have been like a dead person. So please anyone who also knows anything I can do please share... I have a lot written on my notepad that I wanted to post but the phone took all, now I have to start writing again. But i’ll Definitely find a way to make this thread fun again please bear with me

26 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Froshloaded: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
No Problem Cue64
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by noskcid(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bless up man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. / Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.