Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? (4530 Views)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Themainboy22: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Always wear a baggy trouser whenever you are with her. If it's too big that the erection will still be visible, put your hand in the trouser's pocket and use style and hold it. Or better still, raise it up and use your belt to hold it tight.
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Escabado: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Onuhgabriel:
Hi romancelanders!
Please your sincere advise is needed.

So I've this female friend which many people thought she's my girlfriend but the truth is that, I love the girl. so I asked her out but, she was like, "let just be friend" saying she's comfortable with that.
though we've done what's beyond frienship except s*x.
but my problem now is, "any time I'm with her, my John Thomas will be angry without control, no matter what.
We do spend more than hours together alone but the more I'm with her the more angrier it become.
pls is there any solution?
knowing very well that it has his own mindset pls.

#endsars
#policebrutality
#nigeriamustchange
If you no fvk the girl wetin u gain. try to Force sex on her she will accept it
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by muller101(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Lazy youth
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by dyera(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Onuhgabriel:

ahbi oh? But trust me i'm not the type that is sexual drive. She once made a move but i'm alway thinking of the out come.

small me!
ma no go become daddy junior oh

Can you imagine this dude, afraid of having sex with a girl he is sexually extracted to. There is a limit to how much of a chicken a guy can be.
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Dreyton36: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
It takes only a real nigga to do this

Look deep into her eyes in a very calm environment and tell her " would you let me eat that kitten?
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
raphemmanuel:
This one you dey talk like this, I hope she is not an under-aged girl.

If she is an under-age, bro flee from her and let her be. please oh

lol! She's 3yrs older than me
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Themainboy22:
Always wear a baggy trouser whenever you are with her. If it's too big that the erection will still be visible, put your hand in the trouser's pocket and use style and hold it. Or better still, raise it up and use your belt to hold it tight.

lol! This's the real dude, i can't stop laughing. That has been my techniques
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Escabado:

If you no fvk the girl wetin u gain. try to Force sex on her she will accept it
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
dyera:

Can you imagine this dude, afraid of having sex with a girl he is sexually extracted to. There is a limit to how much of a chicken a guy can be.
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dreyton36:
It takes only a real nigga to do this

Look deep into her eyes in a very calm environment and tell her " would you let me eat that kitten?

death mission

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Rickmann: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Onuhgabriel post=95227338]Hi romancelanders!

So I've this female friend which many people thought she's my girlfriend but the truth is that, I love the girl. so I asked her out but, she was like, "let just be friend" saying she's comfortable with that.
but my problem now is, "any time I'm with her, my John Thomas will be angry without control, no matter what.
We do spend more than hours together alone but the more I'm with her the more angrier it become.

#endsars
#policebrutality
#nigeriamustchange[/quote/

Not to worry mate...since she wants u as just friends, whenever u with her just think of her as 'Joanna Thomas' and thank me later grin
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Whenever you are with her, take ur mind off her, don't think sexually about her, act like you are standing or talking to your fellow man.
Concentrate on the topic u are discussing with her.
Even don't stir at her too much.
This will help to control your libido.

You forget that the penis doesn't work that way most of the times. There are times you won't even be thinking of sex or women and it'll get erect on its own and you won't be able to bring it under control. While there are times you'd be thinking of sex and women and it won't get erect no matter how hard you try.

That's why they say the penis is a sentient thing that has a mind of its own.

As for the OP, lack of sex or not having enough sex is what makes a guy dick to get erect anyhow everytime he's with women

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
vvvbobby205:

Bross, Na lust be that , u r sex starved and dying to have it. Or uve filled Ur hearts with sexual desires or tots for too long. Work on your mind fill your mind with more productive things.

Remember,
Out of the heart comes the issues of life

Best advise.
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Dreyton36: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Onuhgabriel:

death mission

Like I said, real niggas only wink
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Wronggee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
I dey tell you broda.... One cold beer for you. Match that girl before guy men go match for you grin
Itohanmiwa:
Alaye do Bleep the girl sharp before she begin disrespect you.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by nappy760(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
This scenerio is very familiar.......what will happen is she will meet another guy and will all of a sudden reduce the attention you are getting from her. She will eventually be having sex with this guy and trust me you will feel badly hurt.

My advice, if she is not your gf, stop spending time with her.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nukle:
Use ctrl E grin
My guyyyy...u bad o.lolz
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is the post I've been waiting for...hahahaaa
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
Alaye do Bleep the girl sharp before she begin disrespect you.
Hahaaa

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
tobechi20:
Whenever she is with you,think of Buhari.
Check meee
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Onuhgabriel:
Hi romancelanders!

#endsars
#policebrutality
#nigeriamustchange

Bro that is absolutely normal.. it means u find her sexually attractive. Theres nothing wrong with u. Bear in mind when u start lookin for solution to what u think is a problem u might do what u will eventually regret. It's all about ur mindset bro. Nobody will hold u responsible for the erection. Don't mind what ppl will say nobody will hurt u
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oga...carry her and Rock...Kikiki.
You can carry on with the touching work
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Joker09(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Onuhgabriel:

i can't just do such pure wickedness and hurt her emotion, it's better i let her go "nothing last for ever"

Lol. Wickedness is fvcking her? shocked don't worry, another guy will help u out in doing that. Most of u young boys be treating girls like saints, like they don't like sex. Lmao grin
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 1:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Joker09:

Lol. Wickedness is fvcking her? shocked don't worry, another guy will help u out in doing that. Most of u young boys be treating girls like saints, like they don't like sex. Lmao grin

is true oh
i'll try it
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Instrumentalng(m): 2:03am On Oct 24, 2020
You are just a simplified simp op
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Bro that is absolutely normal.. it means u find her sexually attractive. Theres nothing wrong with u. Bear in mind when u start lookin for solution to what u think is a problem u might do what u will eventually regret. It's all about ur mindset bro. Nobody will hold u responsible for the erection. Don't mind what ppl will say nobody will hurt u

ok sir but atimes, i Do feel isoluted within me which is so weird

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help / Social Media Users Ask After Lady Shares Photos Of Her Huge A$$ Looking Unreal / Decent And Indecent -- What's The Difference?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.