Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52370 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by MrMaestro: 5:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Wow, I hope they are working together.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ThatFairGuy1: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2020
themanderon:

Why do you guys want to divide the new found unity amongst southern youths? What do you stand to gain? All those shopping malls and plazas they looted do they all belong to the Yoruba's? All the stations burnt in the east do they not belong to the Igbo's? All the rioting in the Niger delta was it not done by the indigenes!? Though I am not in support of violence but I am in support of the fact that for the first time the youths are speaking with one voice. Our country is not working and with these current devils in power it can never work. So much poverty, strife, corruption, greed by the political class etc it can't just continue. our government is borrowing to build white elephant projects and paying themselves while passing to burden upon me and you. For almost 6 months we were on lockdown they did nothing for us. We came out of lockdown they increased fuel prices and electricity bills. We are now discovering palliatives meant for the people in warehouses.
What would you benefit from whatever stipends you are paid to support your leaders who don't give a damn about you. Tinubu has virtually helped himself and his Family with our common wealth now he has eloped with his family leaving you and me behind to face whatever is coming. Wake up bro, whether its the youths of the west, east, the Niger Delta and even the north. These old devils in power do not mean well for you. The future belongs to us all and we must take it from them if they are not willing to give it to us. Divide and rule will no longer work on us.
Please were you there when I was paid stipend?

The DESTRUCTION of properties by all Nigerian only in Lagos THEN was what I condemned.

Meanwhile when the destruction started in the East, those Hypocrites that hail destruction in Lagos started sueing for peace. Why can't they also commend the attacks on their Region?
STOP QUOTING ME, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THESE SHALAYE
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ThatFairGuy1: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Gandollaar:
You are pathetic.

For your last paragraph, I am Igbo and I live in Lagos and I'm sad the Oba reportedly jumped into the lagoon and swam to safety.

The mob should have lynched him!
Where do you stay in Lagos, let's meet nah
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!

Ogunde sang a song several decades ago, that should be late 60s. Gbenga Adeboye repeated the song again before his death. Delta State Business Mogul - Chief Great Ogboru reminded Yorubas the song some years ago in a paid advertisements in several newspapers - YORUBA RONU.

Fortunately, I have never listened to the Original version by baba Ogunde and the one by Gbenga Adeboye until Chief Great Ogboru reminded the Yorubas of the song in that paid advertisements when he contested for governorship several years ago. I looked for the songs and listened but it never made meaning to me until the recent events happened.

When Danjuma led a coup team to Ibadan to assassinate Ironsi, Fajuyi was not on their list, being the host, as a Yoruba man, he used his life to defend his visitor, he died with his visitor. To the visitor people, he was a COWARD.

After the damage witnessed and the call by some of us that " When a person is crying, he sees" . In pidgin language, " when man dey cry, he dey see" . Crying does not block ones vision. YORUBAS - Ti a ba nsunkun, a ma ri ran. Yoruba Ronu.

The Area boys, Agberos and hoodlums are mixed together. These people don't reason very well and are being controlled by forces outside control. The skirmishes of damages witnessed outside Lagos and South West after the destruction in Lagos are just to justify the generality of the protest. To use protest to settle long term hatred, bitterness and attack on our men and traditional institutions is unacceptable. Yesterday, I was at Indomie after Mowe Ogun State where trucks carrying goods were looted on Thursday. The trucks belong to a company where they erroneously said Tinubu had share. Burning of School buses at Okitipupa and BRT buses in Lagos have no effect on Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Fagba .Come there and meet him
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ThatFairGuy1: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:
Fagba .Come there and meet him
Nah he?
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by MrMaestro: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Here's a link on the video of the Oba of Lagos palace, and wondering why anyone would praise the destruction of our most PRESTIGIOUS cultural location, I took a look at the comments. Here is what I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUmtqVtDQBY&t=5s

Top 4 users with likes under the comments are:

1. BeBen:

Comment: "Go to their villages and houses. Loot everything and then set it on fire. "

2. William Johnson: "This is what happens when you wake up a sleeping beast. "
2nd comment: Let's chase them all out and take over. "

3. Chibuike Ugwulor: "Break the staff"

4. Someone asked if the oba of lagos was a bad guy, and what did he do.
Son of the land war onto inequity said: "A very dangerous man. "

SEE PROOF IN IMAGES BELOW!

Someone even said "lagoon oba". Take with this information as you will. Click the youtube video to see for yourself! The claim that was previously debated that IPOB terrorists are DESTROYING YORUBALAND to "Take over", IS NOW CONFIRMED. Do what you will with this information. Screenshot this page and PLEASE SHARE with your Yoruba family and friends, the future of our sons and daughters depends on it! I also implore that well meaning igbos to share as well and condemn such dastardly acts by IPOB terrorists.

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by EmekaA125(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North
U mean ur empty dry lands in the North susceptible to desert encroachment
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Jdbrasco2: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
luluman:
We already shut it. STOP monopolizing us for your selfish ambition. ONE NIGERIA FOR LIFE
Ooh yea, how is your one Nigeria doing? You are the selfish person here.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by luluman: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Ooh yea, how is your one Nigeria doing? You are the selfish person here.
ONE NIGERIA.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Jdbrasco2: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2020
luluman:
ONE NIGERIA.
My ass
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Our politicians with the usual divide-and-conquer strategy. No one is infiltrating any region, every destruction so far has been the handiwork of more locals than outsiders.

I don’t blame them, I blame the youths that fell for this. In the first few days, they were able to conquer the lines used to divide us; tribal, religious, gender, political...etc. Sadly, it didn’t last. A protest that started out as a human right fight- slowly began to have a political undertone.
if they had leaders this nonsense wouldn't have happened, but do Nigerians listen.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Bishop4real: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
They used thug.....it didn’t work
They used sars.....it didn’t work
They used army.....it didn’t work
They shoot protesters
And now blaming Nnamdi kanu
Wise up
The lies they used during biafra war
Cars were also destroyed at apo by thugs
Who ordered them?
Properties were destroyed during nadeco and abiola crisis
Nnamdi kanu wasn't around to be blame
Security agencies should be held ,they are responsible for destruction of people’s properties
Individuals can’t have such effrontery to destroy
If they don’t have back up

So you didn't hear when Kanu urged his members to burn down everything, especially properties belonging to Tinubu. By the way, what was his business in a protest seeking for a better Nigeria especially when he has always maintained that he wants Biafra? Why then did he join protests for a new Nigeria if not to wreck havoc.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Bishop4real:

So you didn't hear when Kanu urged his members to burn down everything, especially properties belonging to Tinubu. By the way, what was his business in a protest seeking for a better Nigeria especially when he has always maintained that he wants Biafra? Why then did he join protests for a new Nigeria if not to wreck havoc.
This is Nnamdi kanu warning

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by demmie1: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Petty mosquito brained children angry
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Cajal(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North
...that is it....the inflammatory statements alone will set him and his followers on fire
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by themanderon: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Please were you there when I was paid stipend?

The DESTRUCTION of properties by all Nigerian only in Lagos THEN was what I condemned.

Meanwhile when the destruction started in the East, those Hypocrites that hail destruction in Lagos started sueing for peace. Why can't they also commend the attacks on their Region?
STOP QUOTING ME, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THESE SHALAYE

Pele.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by letu(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by letu(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Another blame game divide and rule.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Gandollaar(f): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

...so that you will bring DSS to my house abii?
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!
Who said they were asleep??
They re cowards.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Katlyst(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
For the record, PMB didn't personally promise restructuring/true federalism during the 2015/2019 elections.

For the record, Southwest APC leaders deceived their people about restructuring in APC manifesto just to get votes.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ThatFairGuy1: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gandollaar:
...so that you will bring DSS to my house abii?
Me and DSS are enemy. Don't be scared
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
quentin06:

Who said they were asleep??

They re cowards.

They are cowards for allowing you to destroy their heritage and investments. No problem.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2020
babaolofin:

They are cowards for allowing you to destroy their heritage and investments. No problem.

Oh please, they did it themselves.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nogragra: 2:24am On Oct 26, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

Shut the hell you call mouth.

If Igbos plan against Lagos, they will sink it within few minutes. I doubt if you know Igbos.

Igbos love and marries Yorubas but Yorubas hated Igbos so much that there is nothing an Igbo will do for a Yoruba to make him happy.

#stopthehate
Convince yourself abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) / Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.