Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52359 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ivolt: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Good.
You guys were watching while trained anarchists coordinated the most daring fake news
and property destruction in modern Nigerian history.

5 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by kcnwaigbo: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You Igbos are not ready for revolution. If you are then tell me why is Peter Obi and Obiano's homes and businesses still standing? Are they not the governors that supervised the wanton massacres of SARS officer Nwafor? You Igbos are fake revolutionaries.
SARS do not report to Governors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Zooposki(f): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You Igbos are not ready for revolution. If you are then tell me why is Peter Obi and Obiano's homes and businesses still standing? Are they not the governors that supervised the wanton massacres of SARS officer Nwafor? You Igbos are fake revolutionaries.

Did they send the army to shoot at the Lekki protesters? Mumu boy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Emilokoiyawon: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:
Did they send the army to shoot at the Lekki protesters? Mumu boy.

So your ENDSARS movement is limited to Lagos alone? This is why I call Igbos fake revolutionaries. You are cowards.

10 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Emilokoiyawon: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
SARS do not report to Governors

But Nigerian military reports to Governors? Is that the argument against Sanwo Olu?

10 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Zooposki(f): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

So your ENDSARS movement is limited to Lagos alone? This is why I call Igbos fake revolutionaries. You are cowards.

Seems I’m arguing with an illiterate. You have no verbal reasoning skills. I will advise you to take a literature class.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Emilokoiyawon: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:
Seems I’m arguing with an illiterate. You have no verbal reasoning skills. I will advise you to take a literature class.

Go and burn down Peter Obi and Obiano's houses and businesses then I know that like the Yorubas you are ready for revolution. Until then, you are just running your worthless mouth!

8 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Philistine(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:
Yoruba people, but why Na. I’m beginning to see what the Igbos have been saying for long. I’m seriously dumbfounded at this turn of event, by trying to blame others.
Edo man, continue your evil support for the igbos,time will tell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by flokii: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Yoruba ronu!

Enough is enough!

The events of 1966 ought to have taught us a big lesson when Nzeogwu and his fellow Eastern soldiers killed leaders, politicians and premier of other regions except theirs, destroying things all over the West and North under the guise of Military coup. The yorubas kept quiet but the young Hausa soldiers rallied themselves and brutally murdered Aguiyi Ironsi, leading to pogrom and massacre of Easterners across the North.

The same manner M.K.O & Kudirat Abiola were murdered by our so called friends is the same thing they have started with Asiwaju Tinubu.

All they know is KILL, KILL, KILL because they don't understand politics and can't compete with others fairly.

I appeal to every true YORUBA out there to defend our heritage and leaders from the hyenas trying to HUNT and KILL them, targeting their investments so their influence will die.. Whether EAST, NORTH OR SOUTH, resist them all.

WE are surrounded by enemies from all angle. Please let us protect our own and stop helping outsiders throw our leaders under the bus while they hide and protect theirs.

Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Philistine(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Kyase:
grin
Nobody is infiltrating any region

Lack of home training is affecting the south west now
U are right sha. South west is the Hq for thuggery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Coldie(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2020
"We are deeply concerned with the ease with which public buildings, utilities, police stations and investments of our people have been burnt despite the proximity of security agencies in those areas."

Hold the north responsible for what happened In the southwest. Sanwo olu said he called Buhari and he was told he is not available.

They knew abt the hoodlums then they tell all police army etc to stand down and let the hoodlums loot to teach the south a lesson.

Southerners be wise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Coldie(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Coldie:
"We are deeply concerned with the ease with which public buildings, utilities, police stations and investments of our people have been burnt despite the proximity of security agencies in those areas."

Hold the north responsible for what happened In the southwest. Sanwo olu said he called Buhari and he was told he is not available.

They knew abt the hoodlums then they tell all police army etc to stand down and let the hoodlums loot to teach the south a lesson.

Southerners be wise
flokii:
Yoruba ronu!

Enough is enough!

The events of 1966 ought to have taught us a big lesson when Nzeogwu and his fellow Eastern soldiers killed leaders, politicians and premier of other regions except theirs, destroying things all over the West and North under the guise of Military coup. The yorubas kept quiet but the young Hausa soldiers rallied themselves and brutally murderd Aguiyi Ironsi, leading to pogrom and massacre of Easterners across the North.

The same manner M.K.O & Kudirat Abiola were murdered by our so called friends is the same thing they have started with Asiwaju Tinunu.

All they know is KILL, KILL, KILL because they don't understand politics and can't compete with others fairly.

I appeal to evey true YORUBA out there to defend our heritage and leaders from the hyenas trying to HUNT and KILL them, targeting their investments so their influence will die.. Whether EAST, NORTH OR SOUTH, resist them all.

WE are surrounded by enemies from all angle. Please let us protect our own and stop helping outsiders throw our leaders under the bus while they hide and protect theirs.

Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi...
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Philistine(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.
Which other southerners? U mean igbos and edos

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kwili: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North
u jihadist the one Boko Haram has been doing for years now, what have u done about it.
recently bandit killed more than 22 people in d north, what did ur northern people do about it?.
try nonsense wit any southerner in d north and see what will become of ur region that's d center of poverty.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Coldie(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

So you take us for f00l. So we should unit with you when you only directed the attack on Yorubas?
Why was ONLY Yorubas properties attacked?
Why didn't they attack Igbo businesses as well?
Aren't u sounding stup1d uche elendu that cried about her business that was looted was she from Yoruba?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Coldie(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Origamist:

Southern unity were you burn only Tinubu's property?
What dafuq are you saying?
Extend the rage to Peter Obi,Fayose,Oshiomole,Amaechi et al,then we can have a convo,hypocrite!
Go and help us burn them na, abi person hold u?

4 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2020
These are the beings some fools want to build southern unity with. mtcheeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Coldie(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Origamist:

No one is blaming anybody here.
Your child na theif,my child nah theif.
Make we flog my child,i gree.
oya make we flog your child too,you carry am go hide for room.
who is deceiving who?
Explain Mk we understand, abi na Igbo's tell all those thugs and agberos way full Lagos to go attack shop rite?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Philistine(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:

Why are u Edos so filled with wickedness, hatred and bitterness. U are the number 1 supporters of igbos, always claiming 'we niger deltans' u shameless lots,majority of you are even Esan, a very backward and primitive people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Coldie(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Nobody, I thought you were a patriot but because of your hatred towards the Igbos, you've decided to call Nnamdi Kanu in something that's not Igbo related.

Let the worst happen, shebi una dey find war, you would see war. I urge all the Northern youths to bring it on. We would all die together and the world wouldn't stop.

Keep fanning the flames of war. We dey wait!!!

Bloody cultist Nobody!
That pic is fake news.

Wetin concern northerners properties and beer cartons
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Philistine(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
These are the beings some fools want to build southern unity with. mtcheeew.
Which southern unity? God forbid we form southern unity with igbos and Esans, bunch of snakes and Scorpion!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:

Which southern unity? God forbid we form southern unity with igbos and Esans, bunch of snakes and Scorpion!

Don't tell me. Tell the unity beggars.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Ojiofor: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:
don't worry, let everything die down first.

some people go cry eh! dem go regret all their actions grin they wee remember the road to their village.

Hausa as reported are killing Yoruba somewhere in Lagos and you will pretend not to see it.
You thief Tinubu boys and girls are so shameless.Bring it on if you want war.Rubbish!

https://www.nairaland.com/6199693/breaking-fagba-iju-ishaga-boils-over#95237419
Go there and defend your people coward.

4 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Zooposki(f): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:

Why are u Edos so filled with wickedness, hatred and bitterness. U are the number 1 supporters of igbos, always claiming 'we niger deltans' u shameless lots,majority of you are even Esan, a very backward and primitive people

If you ask me, Na who I go ask.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ProfAmaben(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Coldie:

That pic is fake news.

Wetin concern northerners properties and beer cartons
That's the hatred they a presently spreading. Let's be very wise and united in all these.

God bless Southern Nigeria.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by KingOdart(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:
Yoruba people, but why Na. I’m beginning to see what the Igbos have been saying for long. I’m seriously dumbfounded at this turn of event, by trying to blame others.

Blame Nnamdi Kanu for giving orders to IPOB to burn Yoruba Land

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by KingOdart(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it is finished

the government has won

and they used the weakest southern region (SW) to win.

I urge my igbo brothers to hold their ground and defend themselves if any yawa

Lol South West is the weakest region?

What about Nnamdi Kanu that gave orders to IPOB to burn everything in Lagos?

You guys are not even speaking against Nnamdi Kanu which means most of you support him but South West is the weakest region?

6 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by KingOdart(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.

What about Nnamdi Kanu giving orders to IPOB to destroy Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it is finished

the government has won

and they used the weakest southern region (SW) to win.

I urge my igbo brothers to hold their ground and defend themselves if any yawa

grin grin grin

Omenka, helinues, biafraisburied..see as these people don dey fear already grin

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

grin grin grin

Omenka, helinues, biafraisburied..see as these people don dey fear already grin
you make noise
try anyhow
see anyhow

6 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
you make noise
try anyhow
see anyhow
give me your location, pls
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by FriendNG: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Nice up. Its no longer EndSARS it is now EndLagos.

Anywhere you are, Either SW, SS or SE let say enough is enough.

Don't allow or support anyone to burn Police Station or any Government properties in your state.

Thanks to Lagosian at Mile 2 that prevented the hoodlums from burning the BRT yesterday. Please let protect our property.

Note: If anyone bring electronics set come meet you to buy at cheap amount, please run. Stolen items are everywhere now.

Don't buy awoof phone, electronics set. Remember, awoof dey purge belle.

God Bless Nigeria.
#ProtectLagos.

Shut up. Harda kai akai ta zubawa wutar fuel. You have lead some of them to their grave while others to Job lost.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment / Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.