Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52365 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ThatFairGuy1: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.
So you take us for f00l. So we should unit with you when you only directed the attack on Yorubas?
Why was ONLY Yorubas properties attacked?
Why didn't they attack Igbo businesses as well?

12 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by zionmde: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2020
WilyWily:

You are stupid,
Nigeria days are numbered.
Southerners are going their separate ways soon.
there is no United southerners
we have west east and south

d earlier u realize dat, d better. u will wake up and find out dat west have joined d north in heaping blames on d east

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by loveth360(f): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Ribosomes:
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North
But boko haram is trying the rubbish with you in northgrin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Origamist: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

fucck southern unity.
Southern unity were you burn only Tinubu's property?
What dafuq are you saying?
Extend the rage to Peter Obi,Fayose,Oshiomole,Amaechi et al,then we can have a convo,hypocrite!

15 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:
Yoruba people, but why Na. I’m beginning to see what the Igbos have been saying for long. I’m seriously dumbfounded at this turn of event, by trying to blame others.

You recognized that late.

it is their trait since life

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by loveth360(f): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won

fucck southern unity.
I know from day one that they will betray.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ThatFairGuy1: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
loveth360:
when i was saying that our people should not join yorubas in that their protest,many people were insulting me.

THIS STATEMENT CONTRADICT THE ONE BELOW. THOUGH WE KNOW IGBO PARTICIPATED IN THE DASTARD ATTACKS ALL BECAUSE OF THIER HIDDEN BIAFRA AGENDA

loveth360:
Thank God is yoruba youths are burning things.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2020
WilyWily:

You are stupid,
bros forget
any project that includes the Yorubas will never work
I don't hate Yorubas God forbid!
I have them many as business partners both Muslims and Christians among them and trust me they're are all trustworthy and good.
I carefully observed their statuses and noticed that none of them supports this government.
Infact after the Lekki massacre they went on banning spree to their so called friends that supported Lekki massacre infact one of them blocked more than 50 contacts in his business and terminated businesses worth millions just because those people are conscienceless and supported the government. yes they screenshot it and posted to their status.
Infact one even recalled an already done business deal just because the person is pro government.

That's when I discovered that we have two versions of Yorubas
Buhari's urchins/Tinubu's criminals who are mainly 98% Muslims
and sane real Yorubas who are mainly Christians and few responsible Muslims and atheists cum traditionalists.

but my problem is that this Buhari's urchins are siding with the enemies and since they're within Yorubas it's very easy to penetrate them with their propaganda and hate thus making it all yoruba affairs and making their opinion look like General yoruba opinion.

so sad it has come to this but southern unity is dead

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Origamist: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

there is no United southerners
we have west east and south

d earlier u realize dat, d better. u will wake up and find out dat west have joined d
north in heaping blames on d east
No one is blaming anybody here.
Your child na theif,my child nah theif.
Make we flog my child,i gree.
oya make we flog your child too,you carry am go hide for room.
who is deceiving who?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by lexxxino(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Theres problem oooo
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by wedeamm: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2020
WilyWily:

You are stupid,
\
The Southerners are united. EVIL like you

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by zionmde: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Origamist:

No one is blaming anybody here.
Your child na theif,my child nah theif.
Make we flog my child,i gree.
oya make we flog your child too,you carry am go hide for room.
who is deceiving who?
u have not been active on nairaland politics section. u will understand wat I mean. wen u start hearing d east masterminded d attacks in lagos, den u will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2020
wedeamm:
\ The Southerners are united. EVIL like you

United in your father's compound

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by loveth360(f): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

How does those statements contradict each other.

I warned that Igbos should not join yorubas in that their protest.And
on another topic i said"Thank God yoruba youths are the one burning their oba palace"

where is the contradiction?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Emotionss: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
madridguy:
Nice up. Its no longer EndSARS it is now EndLagos.

Anywhere you are, Either SW, SS or SE let say enough is enough.

Don't allow or support anyone to burn Police Station or any Government properties in your state.

Thanks to Lagosian at Mile 2 that prevented the hoodlums from burning the BRT yesterday. Please let protect our property.

Note: If anyone bring electronics set come meet you to buy at cheap amount, please run. Stolen items are everywhere now.

Don't buy awoof phone, electronics set. Remember, awoof dey purge belle.

God Bless Nigeria.
#ProtectLagos.

I fully support this

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ThatFairGuy1: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2020
loveth360:
How does those statements contradict each other.

I warned that Igbos should not join yorubas in that their protest.And
on another topic i said"Thank God yoruba youths are the one burning their oba palace"

where is the contradiction?
You warn them, they insulted you, meaning they PARTICIPATED.

Thank God Yorubas are the one burning their oba palace? is only oba palace that got BURNT?

since you also acknowledged Igbos participated, so they just stood behind while Yorubas go on with the destruction?

8 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by OdefaGirl(f): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Divide and rule ..... that's their propaganda.
With this tactics, they will always win the youths because hatred has beclouded our senses.
One thing I will tell you all is that HATRED is everywhere in the heart of men ......if we must conquer, we will put that aside and fight our common demon.

My mom likes her more than me, therefore I hate her....
My dad likes my step brother more, therefore I hate him.......
My husband likes my co-wife more, therefore I hate her.....
My brother's children are doing well more than mine, therefore I hate them....
My neighbours always rub it on my face that he's better than me....therefore I hate him...
My father trained his father and now they are in abroad, living well while we are nobody, therefore I hate them....
The other village has crossed the boundaries, always taking our lands, therefore we hate them....
They always want their side to produce the leaders, therefore we hate them....
Oh....they don't speak my language, when they laugh... they are laughing at me... I will show them.
Ahhh!!, Those ones that are not true Christians/ Muslims.... therefore stay away from them.
He's from the neighbouring state..... they feel they have it all...
Ah.... from the West?, don't trust them...
From the East?...be very careful with them.
You say he's from the North, ah... those people, blood thirsty people...kill them before they kill you.
From Nigeria?.... really?.... please stay away, they are criminals.
He's black..... negros
He's white .....white pigs.

Ladies and gentlemen, the list is endless.
Stop HATRED!!.... It's just everywhere. Emancipate yourself from that mentality, so that healing of the mind will take place....

You can share.... let's do it together.
PEACE!

Odefagirl

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by dokie: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Origamist:

Extend the rage to Peter Obi,Fayose,Oshiomole,Amaechi et al,then we can have a convo,hypocrite!

You are totally mad.

Was it igbos that burnt tinubu's properties? Was it igbo kids that were swimming in Akiolu's pool? was it igbos that went to burn the BRT parks?

One thing i know for sure is that if the fight starts, where ever you are, you go chop am.

Cow.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by SlayerForever: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2020
ModestGal is this still about paid elements?

Akeredolu in the statement said, "The protests started as genuine, demanding reforms and restitution. The current happenings across the South-West, especially Lagos State, have exposed dubiousness and complicity evidencing malice afore-thought.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by SlayerForever: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Yoruba have tribalized the protest!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by loveth360(f): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You warn them, they insulted you, meaning they PARTICIPATED.

Thank God Yorubas are the one burning their oba palace? is only oba palace that got BURNT?

since you also acknowledged Igbos participated, so they just stand behind while Yorubas go on with the destruction?
Igbos participated in the peaceful protest and left when the peaceful protest end.

You know how the peaceful protest ended.

The attack and burning was done by hungry and angry yoruba youths.

At least we saw it on videos threading online,the ones swinging in your oba palace,they ones wearing Oba's
shoe and the ones that wore Judge cloth.

Even the ones that show off the food items they Looted.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Redcrafton: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North

See as this one dey shake like leaf...

So Nnamdi kanus people chased away your Oba, and your youths stood and watch?

Why are you like this...?

If you have no erection...it is by Kanus people?

Yorubas were chased away by the Hausas in Fagba area, you did nothing...only to blame Kanu's people.

Na wahoo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ThatFairGuy1: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2020
loveth360:
Igbos participated in the peaceful protest and left when the peaceful protest end.

You know how the peaceful protest ended.

The attack and burning was done by hungry and angry yoruba youths.

At least we saw it on videos threading online,the ones swinging in your oba palace,they ones wearing Oba's
shoe and the ones that wore Judge cloth.

Even the ones that show off the food items they Looted.
Emboldened.
OKAY grin

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Redcrafton: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:

just wait and see.

even tinubu and our oba were made to run for their life.

and you still believe you're untouchable on no man's land cheesy lol

I didn't even mention anyone and you're now shivering

Who made them run for their lives?

So MC Olumo and his agberos cannot stop these people you claim did this?

Are you human at all?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Redcrafton: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Origamist:

How do you know that the southern youths and not the Yorubas did those things?

Why do you think IPOB is fearless to attack Lagos?

It didn't happen.

Those playing around with the staff of the Oba are not Igbos. Those swimming in his swimming pool can never be other southerners.

You need to calm down.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

So you take us for f00l. So we should unit with you when you only directed the attack on Yorubas?
Why was ONLY Yorubas properties attacked?
Why didn't they attack Igbo businesses as well?
one of them is here

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by loveth360(f): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[b] Emboldened. OKAY grin
Good boy.

Now take responsibility of your actions and not blaming my beloved Kanugrin

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Rodwave: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Nice up. Its no longer EndSARS it is now EndLagos.

Anywhere you are, Either SW, SS or SE let say enough is enough.

Don't allow or support anyone to burn Police Station or any Government properties in your state.

Thanks to Lagosian at Mile 2 that prevented the hoodlums from burning the BRT yesterday. Please let protect our property.

Note: If anyone bring electronics set come meet you to buy at cheap amount, please run. Stolen items are everywhere now.

Don't buy awoof phone, electronics set. Remember, awoof dey purge belle.

God Bless Nigeria.
#ProtectLagos.

First time in your whole existence that you have made a sensible comment

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ProfAmaben(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2020

Nobody, I thought you were a patriot but because of your hatred towards the Igbos, you've decided to call Nnamdi Kanu in something that's not Igbo related.

Let the worst happen, shebi una dey find war, you would see war. I urge all the Northern youths to bring it on. We would all die together and the world wouldn't stop.

Keep fanning the flames of war. We dey wait!!!

Bloody cultist Nobody!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by kilonshele101(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Redcrafton:

Who made them run for their lives?

So MC Olumo and his agberos cannot stop these people you claim did this?

Are you human at all?

try to understand sarcasm bro. cheesy
no hard feelings. I was only trying to follow the narrative but you and your brothers don dey take am personally
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Emilokoiyawon: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:
Yoruba people, but why Na. I’m beginning to see what the Igbos have been saying for long. I’m seriously dumbfounded at this turn of event, by trying to blame others.

You Igbos are not ready for revolution. If you are then tell me why is Peter Obi and Obiano's homes and businesses still standing? Are they not the governors that supervised the wanton massacres of SARS officer Nwafor? You Igbos are fake revolutionaries.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.