Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52401 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nogragra: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

Shut the hell you call mouth.

If Igbos plan against Lagos, they will sink it within few minutes. I doubt if you know Igbos.

Igbos love and marries Yorubas but Yorubas hated Igbos so much that there is nothing an Igbo will do for a Yoruba to make him happy.

#stopthehate
Tori... tori.... tori. When the time comes you shall know.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Injera(f): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it is finished

the government has won

and they used the weakest southern region (SW) to win.

I urge my igbo brothers to hold their ground and defend themselves if any yawa
Una eye go clear soon.very soon
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Miracle2020: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kwili:

u jihadist the one Boko Haram has been doing for years now, what have u done about it.
recently bandit killed more than 22 people in d north, what did ur northern people do about it?.
try nonsense wit any southerner in d north and see what will become of ur region that's d center of poverty.
continue making your mouth. The reason why the north is quiet is because of Buhari. Buhari is well respected in the north and any time he said go..
Hmmmnn
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by oforjide: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls tinubu and that useless oba should be captured alive those two evil men have bitten more they can chew by publicly supporting the killing of peaceful protesters these two men should be hold accountable on what going all over the country
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nedekid: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

So you take us for f00l. So we should unit with you when you only directed the attack on Yorubas?
Why was ONLY Yorubas properties attacked?
Why didn't they attack Igbo businesses as well?

Dont be silly, in Lagos which "Yoruba" property was attacked as against igbo businesses?
What was attacked were government assets or businesses deamed to be linked to tinubu ( cos they felt he knew about the lekki toll attack).
All other attack by urchins were random and directed at random businesses through looting.
The obas palace, well ask his subjects at isale Eko.
Same alaye boys tried it with oba of apapa and his subjects resisted.
In my area, alaye boys tried to destroy the newly built Firs building at Akowonjo roundabout. Our estate youths resisted and caution them. Not 1 bank, business, government structure, police station was touched because everyone stood united. Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, calabar, edo etc!

Bottom line, the earlier you stop the blame game the better. The Last I saw was Yoruba alaye boys were responsible for the attacks on Lagos assets. It was not igbo! Show 1 evidence of igbo attacking you.
You as a person ie "ThatFairGuy1" saying "us". I bet you are not from Lagos and probably do not own a pin how much more asset or business in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nogragra: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
visionex:

You have FOOLISHLY PLAYED INTO THE DIVIDE and RULE card being played by foolanis ever since to keep the South divided so they continue to loot your destinies, tueeh,IBO this IBO that no unity of purpose.
Have you ever refuted any allegation as falsehood first before you start to make your usual noise. These will teach the yoruba brothers that you guys are traitors and thieves, why burn our key points in lagos in the name of protest. The high court is an important land mark. TVC is not Tinnubu there are many families earning their living from there. If anyone want to rise among the Yorubas you people will rise and make noise you did that during the times of Awolowo and MKO Abiola to the extent you never voted them, and now Tinubu. You're now talking of division of the south, do you know the meaning of division at all, that is what you people has been perpetrating since time immemorial. You have the effrontry to go to Iga iduganran to go and carry opa ase and chase a legitimate yoruba king. Its time you guys leave for the east, because the pot cannot contain water and be filled with palmfruit at the same time. You guys are choking us in South west abeg, God gave everyone land and resources omo ibo be contented with yours, ole. Now, you have the temerity to come here to make noise. Why you don't do that in the east you bunch of traitors. its in your blood.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by oforjide: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls tinubu and that useless oba should be captured alive those two evil men have bitten more they can chew by publicly supporting the killing of peaceful protesters these two men should be hold accountable on what is going all over the country
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by oyatz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

no ur people are now blaming d Igbos for destructions
the only thing they have not blamed them for was invasion of Cacovid warehouse.
the government will always win because we will always have a whole lot of things to divide d struggle

I read the press release by the SW Governors Forum and nowhere was the word 'Igbo' ever mentioned.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
Comments on nairaland is not good for the health.

Seriously seems there are different crop of people here
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kemistri4(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
thaoriginator:
aswear if they should search all the houses near that area they'll find out that 90% of them are Easterner.

Igbos alsonlooted the warehouses in Ondo, ogun, oyo and osun right?

U need a psychiatric examination...
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

this one doesn't have sense at all

An error. Sorry
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Shattuck(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
bros forget
any project that includes the Yorubas will never work
I don't hate Yorubas God forbid!
I have them many as business partners both Muslims and Christians among them and trust me they're are all trustworthy and good.
I carefully observed their statuses and noticed that none of them supports this government.
Infact after the Lekki massacre they went on banning spree to their so called friends that supported Lekki massacre infact one of them blocked more than 50 contacts in his business and terminated businesses worth millions just because those people are conscienceless and supported the government. yes they screenshot it and posted to their status.
Infact one even recalled an already done business deal just because the person is pro government.

That's when I discovered that we have two versions of Yorubas
Buhari's urchins/Tinubu's criminals who are mainly 98% Muslims
and sane real Yorubas who are mainly Christians and few responsible Muslims and atheists cum traditionalists.

but my problem is that this Buhari's urchins are siding with the enemies and since they're within Yorubas it's very easy to penetrate them with their propaganda and hate thus making it all yoruba affairs and making their opinion look like General yoruba opinion.

so sad it has come to this but southern unity is dead
there are so many folks on nairaland whose mission is just to incite hate among these tribes, they know who they are working for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
thaoriginator:
Because them no Na dem dem.

I know because I'm with many of dem here and they openly supporting for Nigeria to burn down by any means.

There prayer is for Hausa and Yoruba to start a major ethnic fight so they can take advantage from there.

God pass them!

Stupid talk
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kemistri4(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mayeldah:
Some Yorubas aroe idiots, so the children and those swimming in Oba palace, running with Oba's staff after vandalization are Ibos?

Who infiltrated SW? No one!

The youths of Nigeria rose up to retaliate against a system that have held them bound for so long. Don't give it an ethnic colouration please.

Sometimes I wonder why the yorubas are afraid to challenge the powers that be in Abuja, Who sent the army to kill if not their commanders.

Who commands the army? your answer is as good as mine.

I guess Davido celebrating Tibubu's downfall is also igbo...

Always blaming others...

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by kcnwaigbo: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
nogragra:

Tori... tori.... tori. When the time comes you shall know.
Chest beater,we want that time to come today otherwise thunder will fire you and your cowardly generation
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Meekha(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
nedekid:

Dont be silly, in Lagos which "Yoruba" property was attacked as against igbo businesses?
What was attacked were government assets or businesses deamed to be linked to tinubu ( cos they felt he knew about the lekki toll attack).
All other attack by urchins were random and directed at random businesses through looting.
The obas palace, well ask his subjects at isale Eko.
Same alaye boys tried it with oba of apapa and his subjects resisted.
In my area, alaye boys tried to destroy the newly built Firs building at Akowonjo roundabout. Our estate youths resisted and caution them. Not 1 bank, business, government structure, police station was touched because everyone stood united. Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, calabar, edo etc!

Bottom line, the earlier you stop the blame game the better. The Last I saw was Yoruba alaye boys were responsible for the attacks on Lagos assets. It was not igbo! Show 1 evidence of igbo attacking you.
You as a person ie "ThatFairGuy1" saying "us". I bet you are not from Lagos and probably do not own a pin how much more asset or business in Lagos.

nedekid, I still remember the favor you did for me one year ago. Will remain ever grateful. Bless your kind heart!

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Shattuck(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Divide and rule ..... that's their propaganda.
With this tactics, they will always win the youths because hatred has beclouded our senses.
One thing I will tell you all is that HATRED is everywhere in the heart of men ......if we must conquer, we will put that aside and fight our common demon.

My mom likes her more than me, therefore I hate her....
My dad likes my step brother more, therefore I hate him.......
My husband likes my co-wife more, therefore I hate her.....
My brother's children are doing well more than mine, therefore I hate them....
My neighbours always rub it on my face that he's better than me....therefore I hate him...
My father trained his father and now they are in abroad, living well while we are nobody, therefore I hate them....
The other village has crossed the boundaries, always taking our lands, therefore we hate them....
They always want their side to produce the leaders, therefore we hate them....
Oh....they don't speak my language, when they laugh... they are laughing at me... I will show them.
Ahhh!!, Those ones that are not true Christians/ Muslims.... therefore stay away from them.
He's from the neighbouring state..... they feel they have it all...
Ah.... from the West?, don't trust them...
From the East?...be very careful with them.
You say he's from the North, ah... those people, blood thirsty people...kill them before they kill you.
From Nigeria?.... really?.... please stay away, they are criminals.
He's black..... negros
He's white .....white pigs.

Ladies and gentlemen, the list is endless.
Stop HATRED!!.... It's just everywhere. Emancipate yourself from that mentality, so that healing of the mind will take place....

You can share.... let's do it together.
PEACE!

Odefagirl
during the protest the tribal hate wasn't there but now you have these two going at each other when we obviously need them to fight our collective battle against our common enemy.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nogragra: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
oforjide:
Pls tinubu and that useless oba should be captured alive those two evil men have bitten more they can chew by publicly supporting the killing of peaceful protesters these two men should be hold accountable on what is going all over the country
.......and you and your people held unaccountable? We have seen through the smoke screen of evil of you people.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Coward when are you resuming at Fagba.Abi all your rants end online?

Pls learn to ignore some people here. Don't generalise a tribe cos of a foolish attitude of an anonymous person here
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nku5: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:

just wait and see.

even tinubu and our oba were made to run for their life.

and you still believe you're untouchable on no man's land cheesy lol

I didn't even mention anyone and you're now shivering

Sanu mallam cheesy Yaya aiki?
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nedekid: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meekha:

nedekid, I still remember the favor you did for me one year ago. Will remain ever grateful. Bless your kind heart!
Thanks bro..
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kemistri4(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
NGpatriot:
The carnage, the attacks and destruction were deliberate, intentional, well targeted and well calibrated.

Yoruba activist, influencers and protesters accumed that the protest they were part of was about better governance in Nigeria, but they cluelessly didn't know that their comrades from other parts of the country were not interested in better governance, they wanted the same thing they've been gunning for since 1960, the total destruction of Nigeria and government overthrow.

It's just sad how we enabled these evil agents and anti Nigerian elements to loot, destroy and burn down our homes, our businesses, our public institutions and grid down economic and social activities across Lagos state.

The protest was a noble agenda, but to some other people, they wanted something different hence the information warfare, fake news, fake pictures and bloody graphics they had ready to go, they were ready and prepared to create chaos, destruction and anarchy,

Noble protest with different agendas and intentions.

This is a terrible and expensive lesson for us to learn at this point.

Exactly. Yoruba celebrities like Davido championed and celebrated the destruction of Asiwaju's properties.

Yorubas on Twitter hailed the insult the soun of ogbomosho and oba of Lagos received.

The self acclaimed leader of Yoruba Youth Forum championed and encouraged the destruction of Lagos

Very interesting...

cheesy

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by kilonshele101(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
nku5:

Sanu mallam cheesy Yaya aiki?

Awon were po n'bi, watin this one they talk
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Idiot, unsophisticated people who think they're smart untill when they're outsmarted. They were all happy that it'll fetch them their political goals untill when it backfires. Where are the adeboyes, the Afenifere, the celebrities, the elders, the Obas, where are the educationists and activists who were praising the youth for turning against govt for the campaign that could have been won peacefully? Initially they celebrated the protest with passion thinking that it'll make them famous and catch the attention of the world.
Finally, it put them in one of the most devastating state in the history of their region. I thought these ppl are wise untill when they acted with mediocrity & never projected the danger of the uprise.
Do they think they're clever when they tarnished the image of our troops by telling the whole world abt massacre at Lekki toll gate when yet there is no any evidence to prove a single death in the place. It's obvious soldiers fired bullet to sky to send back the protesters but the cowards who never knew the danger and damages of war started setting baseless conspiracy with no evidence to prove their course yet.
I hope you learn lessons!

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by drlateef: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
I don’t know why Akeredolu is blabbing. Call a spade a spade. Nnamdi Kanu with his basket mouth has revealed the identity of those causing mayhem in Southwest. Those burning down and destroying things in southwest are his foot soldiers as confirmed by him. What else remains? Nigeria is about to burst.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kemistri4(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Why shd they orchestrate attacks only in yorubaland and protect the east from violence, as directed by their leaders 'Ogbeni KANU and Alhaji Mefo against the Yoruba's.

How can they destroy tinubu's properties ONLY and the Oba's properties, d two Yoruba leaders they hate most.

And u still say its not tribal?

U don chop?
cool

Oh please shut up. Where did uche before call for the destruction of Lagos in that screenshot u posted.

I guess Davido that celebrated the burning of tunubu's properties is also igbo
Adeyinka grandson- the prominent igbo hater- is now also igbo

Also if Nnamdi Kanu ordered the destruction that means your kinsmen in Lagos now obey his orders right?

Your brothers on Twitter cheered and hailed when the oba's palace and Tinubu's properties were burnt.

Those that ransacked a king's palace in Ogbomosho last week are also igbo

Better borrow sense

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nogragra: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Chest beater,we want that time to come today otherwise thunder will fire you and your cowardly generation
Back to sender! What will send you packing is coming like a storm just wait and see. The narrative is changing, it will be too fast for your tiny brain to accommodate.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Emoney07: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari Stands Tall Amongst West African Leaders (photos) / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) / List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.