Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] (7032 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lorayne:

I was just hustling for 1k ni.... you said negative words could be used.

Oh, I see. Alright.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I just finished eating rice now self with correct pepper soup. I should've called you. Anyway, I wish you long life and prosperity. I also wish you to get to a stage where you can make millions while you sleep.
Lol. Okay. Bt u knw party rice( ur funeral rice) is always sweeter. Thank God u didnt call me cuz i would have turned it down.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Lorayne(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Oh, I see. Alright.
But, bros. u no fit teach person your hustle ne?
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
blazepascal:
After seeing ur photo some haters will change their mindset

Wrong.

Hate and abuse get worse when they know thing are better for you or getting better for you. They feel intimidated and oppressed, so they hate more. The only time they won't hate is when they are using their alternate account to beg for something.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lorayne:

But, bros. u no fit teach person your hustle ne?

It's quite expensive to teach. Most can't afford it. In fact, I have taught 99% already for free, but most people don't come to my threads to learn but to catch fun, attack, get some likes and shares, and walk out empty-handed while feeling victorious for attacking me and getting a reply from me. So, it's not my fault they ignore all the things I expose, but enjoy the controversy.

My threads where I teach things, majority ignore them, but the fun ones, everyone gathers to catch fun.

In summary, Nigerians care about only sex and money, but when they see FUN, they ignore sex and money and focus on the fun/drama.

So, you can't blame me for giving them what they want after giving them what they need, but they ignored.

I have 700+ threads. If you read them, you'll find where I exposed my businesses and how they works for free. Unfortunately, Nigerians hate reading.

Small thing, dem go shout, "Too long. Long epistle, etc."

So, you see, it's not my fault.

2 Likes

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Lol. Okay. Bt u knw party rice( ur funeral rice) is always sweeter. Thank God u didnt call me cuz i would have turned it down.

Okay.

Whatever you wish me will happen to you first and faster than you imagine.

As a man thinketh, so shall it happen to him first.

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Erojepromise(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
l can see why some people are haters, you get swag.what do you do? just curious

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Lorayne(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

It's quite expensive to teach. Most can't afford it. In fact, I have taught 99% already for free, but most people don't come to my threads to learn but to catch fun, attack, get some likes and shares, and walk out empty-handed while feeling victorious for attacking me and getting a reply from me. So, it's not my fault they ignore all the things I expose, but enjoy the controversy.

My threads where I teach things, majority ignore them, but the fun ones, everyone gathers to catch fun.

In summary, Nigerians care about only sex and money, but when they see FUN, they ignore sex and money and focus on the fun/drama.

So, you can't blame me for giving them what they want after giving them what they need, but they ignored.

I have 700+ threads. If you read them, you'll find where I exposed my businesses and how they works for free. Unfortunately, Nigerians hate reading.

Small thing, dem go about, "Too long. Long epistle, etc."

So, you see, it's not my fault.

Well, I'm broke and have nothing doing. So, ama read all your threads.... Hope I learn something useful Sha..... Jah bless

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.
Whatever you wish me will happen to you first and faster than you imagine.
As a man thinketh, so shall it happen to him first.
grin I tink xay na cruise we dey.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lorayne:

Well, I'm broke and have nothing doing. So, ama read all your threads.... Hope I learn something useful Sha..... Jah bless

Yes, lots of useful things, lots of fun, and lots of abuses from them.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Erojepromise:
l can see why some people are haters, you get swag.what do you do? just curious

Luckily, I'm jobless and I'm so happy about it. My greatest joy in life is being jobless forever.

So, I'm a sleepy money man — my haters are sleepless money men and that's why they abuse me a lot.

Are you confused?
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by SunLight11(f): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

After he has posted his handsome (filtered) bleached up picture with symmetrical alignment, request to see his 6 packs, his IQ test, and his bank account.

Don't also forget to request for his genotype and blood group + his HIV test result.

Now, watch how Mr. Symmetrical / Most Handsome will run for his life. grin cheesy

He thinks it's about being handsome with poor health.

see all tha mean comments coming from men to their fellow man....... this platform no too favor men...
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by SunLight11(f): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lorayne:

ehyah!
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
SunLight11:

see all tha mean comments coming from men to their fellow man....... this platform no too favor men...

Yes, e no favor men, but I'm men's man. So, it favors me — all I just need is to read or ignore the abuses and keep moving forward. Men's man is a man the men either look up to to learn from, or look up to to abuse.

Most people can't handle being trolled as they do to me, but I'm already immune to it. If you want to be great, then words shouldn't bring you down — instead, they should make you stronger and happier.

3 Likes

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Dreyton36: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Drink tea bottles of cold beer on my bill
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dreyton36:
Drink tea bottles of cold beer on my bill

Wow! I appreciate. How do I redeem it? Can I mention one of my fans to drop his account to get the transfer on my behalf? I don't reject gifts of this nature.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Erojepromise(f): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Luckily, I'm jobless and I'm so happy about it. My greatest joy in life is being jobless forever.

So, I'm a sleepy money man — my haters are sleepless money men and that's why they abuse me a lot.

Are you confused?
not what l expected to hear anyways it's an answer
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Dreyton36: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow! I appreciate. How do I redeem it? Can I mention one of my fans to drop his account to get the transfer on my behalf?

Here's how to redeem it
Get one of your fan to apply for a visa through me , then I'll give the person a 30% discount wink
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Petyprincess(f): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Three big ac's in dat hut u call a house. No worry pneumonia go soon reason u. Wetin concern me, las las na to cum chop rice 4 ur funeral. If d rice no okay me, i go ask 4 more
At least he's not a beggar lipsrsealed

I hope mynd44 can do something about monikers opening different accounts to troll. Wishing someone dead is really height of trolling!!

2 Likes

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Froshloaded: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

I hope mynd44 can do something about monikers opening different accounts to troll. Wishing someone dead is really height of trolling!!

You and your NL boyfriend ehn grin
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Erojepromise:
not what l expected to hear anyways it's an answer

I know. You'll discover that if you know me better. Yes, it's legit and will always be. I work the type of work where I sleep and money piles up. I don't like mentioning its name too often.

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dreyton36:

Here's how to redeem it
Get one of your fan to apply for a visa through me , then I'll give the person a 30% discount wink

Okay.

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Erojepromise(f): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
ybe [q uote author=iLegendd post=95248177]

I know. You'll discover that if you know me better. Yes, it's legit and will always be. I work the type of work where I sleep and money piles up. I don't like mentioning its name too often.

[/quote] chai the job sounds enjoyable maybe l can exchange numbers with you and we chat on WhatsApp ,if you are interested mine is 09024581486

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

Holy lord. I've left u alone. What is all dz na. Why cant u stay away 4rm me.

ilegend .. Dnt mind me. U knw i didnt mean all of what i wrote. It was plainly jxt 4 fun.

pls cn u find a job 4 dz girl, she could help wash ur dishes. Pls i need her off my back.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Erojepromise:

chai the job sounds enjoyable maybe l can exchange numbers with you and we chat on WhatsApp ,if you are interested mine is 090

I uninstalled my WhatsApp 2 days ago and don't know when I'll reinstall it. I'll save your number, but I easily forget calling or messaging people after taking their numbers — too many things taking my time, so it's kinda hard for me.

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by AmazingELixir: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
SunLight11:

pls give me that chance to see you

I hope I'll not be held accountable when you start having wet dreams...
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Erojepromise(f): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I uninstalled my WhatsApp 2 days ago and don't know when I'll reinstall it. I'll save your number, but I easily forget calling or messaging people after taking their numbers — too many things taking my time, so it's kinda hard for me.
omo see polite rejection,l have never seen anyone that passes a message while subtly declining any offer of friendship
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Erojepromise:
omo see polite rejection,l have never seen anyone that passes a message while subtly declining any offer of friendship

No, it's not rejection — it's just honesty. That's me. Some people take my honesty for rudeness or arrogance, but it's not.
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by DorianD(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why are you hiding your Bald hair
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
DorianD:
Why are you hiding your Bald hair

Not bald yet, but will surely be bald in few years time. Nothing to worry about — I'm confident in my own skin. I'm used to wearing cap from childhood, so it's part of me.

When I finally get bald (which I can't wait for), I'll turn it to a business and milk your brothers and family members who are bald and insecure about it dry.

I'll introduce a hair growth product and start marketing it to them. Whatever happens to me is not a curse, but a cue for more money.

The way I think is different from the way you think. My self-confidence is off the roof. I try my best not to show it to avoid making weak people around me uncomfortable. This is why I post unfiltered and unedited pictures of myself to give them something to latch on, attack with, and feel good.

Even without showing it, you can see how inferior haters feel around me, so they try so hard to talk down on me to feel better.

1 Like

Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Erojepromise(f): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:

No, it's not rejection — it's just honesty. That's me. Some people take my honesty for rudeness or arrogance, but it's not.
okay
Re: I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by SunLight11(f): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmazingELixir:

I hope I'll not be held accountable when you start having wet dreams...
let me worry about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin / Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying / I am in Tears As I Type This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.