Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Southern Youths How Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Youths How Market (1358 Views)

Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? / "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Youths How Market by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
First and foremost I like to say a big thank you to all who showed concern on my previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6198209/hold-aisha-yesufu-falz-responsible

You guys are wonderful as the situation in my area is calm thanks to OSPAC and local vigilantes, while Army is currently handling the situation at Oyigbo, I hope things turn out for the best.

Now that the Presidency has ordered an end to the ENDSARS protest it's time to evaluate our collective madness.

Who goes home to beat his siblings because a stranger beats him, while the siblings were not the ones responsible for his beating.

We are no different from the oppressive and clueless government we so love to hate. We have just shown that given the right opportunity we will do worse and all that is needed for chaos to take place is to gather three or more wise southern youths together ( pun intended).

We have succeeded in burning down private and public infrastructure that had no correlation whatsoever with the SARS protest.

WHILE THE WORLD WAS WATCHING

We have shown to be untrustworthy and mentally unstable if left with tasks that requires coordination and worst of all we have actually achieved nothing other making some people a little bit more famous.

Most protesters have gone home, the government claims Thier request will be looked into, some few people will be made scapegoats by this time next year back to square one because we don hear pass like this before.
What happens to the people whose businesses were senselessly destroyed, what happens to the families that are loosing loved ones in places that it has turned inter tribal due to a metamorphosis of the protest gone wrong.

Of course we will blame the government for bringing in thugs , we will blame them for shooting but we will never blame ourselves for attacking private individuals and infrastructure that had nothing to do with the government, because it is human nature for us to seek perfection it is always someone else fault.

The government has failed but have we succeeded are we any different, did we stop to ask ourselves are we still on the right track,
The greatest downside of all this is the release of hardened criminals while being cheered on, as arms were stolen all in a period close to Christmas, for those who will use the highway this Era, Na God hand Una dey.

How you know a great man is his ability to control that which controls others ' his emotions '

Keep blaming Buhari and Leaders for your current stupidity, when you burn your house finish you go beg your neighbor make you sleep for im Corridor

Once again Southern youths how market.

5 Likes

Re: Southern Youths How Market by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Image source
https://m.facebook.com/Nwanyi.Imo2/

Madridguy kyase ivolt okoroawusa UnaToto

Re: Southern Youths How Market by TheGreatFinesse: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kyase(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
First and foremost I like to say a big thank you to all who showed concern on my previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6198209/hold-aisha-yesufu-falz-responsible

You guys are wonderful as the situation in my area is calm thanks to OSPAC and local vigilantes, while Army is currently handling the situation at Oyigbo, I hope things turn out for the best.

Now that the Presidency has ordered an end to the ENDSARS protest it's time to evaluate our collective madness.

Who goes home to beat his siblings because a stranger beats him, while the siblings were not the ones responsible for his beating.

We are no different from the oppressive and clueless government we so love to hate. We have just shown that given the right opportunity we will do worse and all that is needed for chaos to take place is to gather three or more wise southern youths together ( pun intended).

We have succeeded in burning down private and public infrastructure that had no correlation whatsoever with the SARS protest.

WHILE THE WORLD WAS WATCHING

We have shown to be untrustworthy and mentally unstable if left with tasks that requires coordination and worst of all we have actually achieved nothing other making some people a little bit more famous.

Most protesters have gone home, the government claims Thier request will be looked into, some few people will be made scapegoats by this time next year back to square one because we don hear pass like this before.
What happens to the people whose businesses were senselessly destroyed, what happens to the families that are loosing loved ones in places that it has turned inter tribal due to a metamorphosis of the protest gone wrong.

Of course we will blame the government for bringing in thugs , we will blame them for shooting but we will never blame ourselves for attacking private individuals and infrastructure that had nothing to do with the government, because it is human nature for us to seek perfection it is always someone else fault.

The government has failed but have we succeeded are we any different, did we stop to ask ourselves are we still on the right track,
The greatest downside of all this is the release of hardened criminals while being cheered on, as arms were stolen all in a period close to Christmas, for those who will use the highway this Era, Na God hand Una dey.

How you know a great man is his ability to control that which controls others ' his emotions '

Keep blaming Buhari and Leaders for your current stupidity, when you burn your house finish you go beg your neighbor make you sleep for im Corridor

Once again Southern youths how market.

Not a southerner but it's really a shame, I always thought the violence will start and end in the North, not knowing the North has passed that stage of babarism.

Of recent we have seen how the south behave, even during election, those were the behavior we the north was known for, but not anymore.

The south should wise up and meet us ontop

5 Likes

Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kyase(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Was chatting with some of my southern cliqs, was asking them why the attack on your own people.

They were busy saying,those they are attacking deserve it.
Just imagine
Gtbank
Access bank
Polaris
Etc
All deserve it.

Aswear half of us are mad in the country

5 Likes

Re: Southern Youths How Market by madridguy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why this madness again? No job, no employment yet the few ones we have around some heartless people are taking it away.

This is pure madness.

Proudlyngwa:
Image source
https://m.facebook.com/Nwanyi.Imo2/

Madridguy kyase ivolt okoroawusa UnaToto
Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kyase(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Why this madness again? No job, no employment yet the few ones we have around some heartless people are taking it away.

This is pure madness.

We are the reflection of our leaders.
As we take stubborn naso our leaders sef take stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Southern Youths How Market by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Exactly, even Allah Azza wajal said so in the Holy Qur'an.

As a group be na so the the leader I go give them.

Kyase:

Re: Southern Youths How Market by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

This is pure madness.

No job, no employment is not what I fear, it is the resultant high level of criminality that will follow suit due to the stolen arms am concerned about.

E be like say we don craze pass. South Africa.
Burn down investments while complaining about lack of jobs

1 Like

Re: Southern Youths How Market by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kyase:

I laff when people say our leaders are our problems.
Who produced the leaders, abi dem come from Mars ni.
8 years ago Buhari was lamenting about bad leadership.
Few years after leaving office Obasanjo is lamenting about bad leadership.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Youths How Market by ivolt: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
The anarchist have taken over.
Until their social media supporters are directly affected, this won't stop.
Security agents are wary of direct confrontation to avoid being accused of harassment or "genocide"
and the government won't support them.
I blame the federal government for not being proactive.

1 Like

Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kyase(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

I laff when people say our leaders are our problems.
Who produced the leaders, abi dem come from Mars ni.
8 years ago Buhari was lamenting about bad leadership.
Few years after leaving office Obasanjo is lamenting about bad leadership.
Lol it's a funny country
We have to help ourselves
Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kyase(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Exactly, even Allah Azza wajal said so in the Holy Qur'an.

As a group be na so the the leader I go give them.

That's just it.
Re: Southern Youths How Market by FriendNG: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kyase:

Don't mind him. He is part of those fueling the riots on Nairaland. He is changing tune after the damage has been done.
Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kyase(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
FriendNG:

Don't mind him. He is part of those fueling the riots on Nairaland. He is changing tune after the damage has been done.
Oh madridguy was in support of the rioting?
Hala Madrid come explain yourself
Re: Southern Youths How Market by helinues: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
sad
Re: Southern Youths How Market by helinues: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

This is pure madness.

Dapada.. The likes of you should go and sit down somewhere

You dey amongst those who incited the protesters on NL

1 Like

Re: Southern Youths How Market by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kyase:

He was only flowing with the tide, the tide come leave am, his brain reset.

Lesson learnt, don't flow with the tide, control the tide.

It is unfortunate how quickly a noble cause degenerated.

1 Like

Re: Southern Youths How Market by madridguy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Don't mind the brother.

Kyase:

Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kyase(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

He was only flowing with the tide, the tide come leave am, his brain reset.

Lesson learnt, don't flow with the tide, control the tide.

It is unfortunate how quickly a noble cause degenerated.
Too bad, he should've known better.

The essence of this protest has been defeated

Buhari just use sense win
Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kingspin(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stop looting you are only making the federal government happy because the protest has been redirected
Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kyase(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Don't mind the brother.

How true
Re: Southern Youths How Market by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
I don't know when i became online influencer grin

Kyase:

How true
Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kyase(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

Some of us dey follow you sometimes, if you know make I tell you, especially me, I pick things from people I believe are of the same mindset.
You don't know the influence you wield bro
Re: Southern Youths How Market by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

shocked shocked shocked
Talk true, you didn't know things will degenerate this bad, you might have had good intentions at first, but you didn't notice in time when it started going wrong.
Re: Southern Youths How Market by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kyase:

Too bad, he should've known better.

The essence of this protest has been defeated

Buhari just use sense win
My brother the thing tire me, see as he say make the protest end na so people just small small begin go house, whoever do that Kain powerful jazz give jibril Al sudani abeg make im locate me .
Re: Southern Youths How Market by Kyase(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

My brother the thing tire me, see as he say make the protest end na so people just small small begin go house, whoever do that Kain powerful jazz give jibril Al sudani abeg make im locate me .

Aswear grin me sef dey look for that jazz man.

Jubril smart, whether we want to accept or not

1 Like

Re: Southern Youths How Market by MrMaestro: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2020
Here's a link on the video of the Oba of Lagos palace, and wondering why anyone would praise the destruction of our most PRESTIGIOUS cultural location, I took a look at the comments. Here is what I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUmtqVtDQBY&t=5s

Top 4 users with likes under the comments are:

1. BeBen:

Comment: "Go to their villages and houses. Loot everything and then set it on fire. "

2. William Johnson: "This is what happens when you wake up a sleeping beast. "
2nd comment: Let's chase them all out and take over. "

3. Chibuike Ugwulor: "Break the staff"

4. Someone asked if the oba of lagos was a bad guy, and what did he do.
Son of the land war onto inequity said: "A very dangerous man. "

SEE PROOF IN IMAGES BELOW!

Someone even said "lagoon oba". Take with this information as you will. Click the youtube video to see for yourself! The claim that was previously debated that IPOB terrorists are DESTROYING YORUBALAND to "Take over", IS NOW CONFIRMED. Do what you will with this information. Screenshot this page and PLEASE SHARE with your Yoruba family and friends, the future of our sons and daughters depends on it! I also implore that well meaning igbos to share as well and condemn such dastardly acts by IPOB terrorists.

Re: Southern Youths How Market by BigSarah(f): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2020
MrMaestro:
Here's a link on the video of the Oba of Lagos palace, and wondering why anyone would praise the destruction of our most PRESTIGIOUS cultural location, I took a look at the comments. Here is what I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUmtqVtDQBY&t=5s

Top 4 users with likes under the comments are:

1. BeBen:

Comment: "Go to their villages and houses. Loot everything and then set it on fire. "

2. William Johnson: "This is what happens when you wake up a sleeping beast. "
2nd comment: Let's chase them all out and take over. "

3. Chibuike Ugwulor: "Break the staff"

4. Someone asked if the oba of lagos was a bad guy, and what did he do.
Son of the land war onto inequity said: "A very dangerous man. "

SEE PROOF IN IMAGES BELOW!

Someone even said "lagoon oba". Take with this information as you will. Click the youtube video to see for yourself! The claim that was previously debated that IPOB terrorists are DESTROYING YORUBALAND to "Take over", IS NOW CONFIRMED. Do what you will with this information. Screenshot this page and PLEASE SHARE with your Yoruba family and friends, the future of our sons and daughters depends on it! I also implore that well meaning igbos to share as well and condemn such dastardly acts by IPOB terrorists.

Seun mynd44
Clearly inciting tribal hatred and violence
Re: Southern Youths How Market by MrMaestro: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2020
BigSarah:

Seun mynd44
Clearly inciting tribal hatred and violence

So is IPOB not a terror even in the east when the Governor Wike of Rivers also bans IPOB and labels them a terrorist organization in Rivers? You are not making any sense. Imagine northerners saying Boko Haram isn't a terrorist organization. Even dey no say that. Yet you are here advocating for violence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

46-Year-Old American Weds 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man She Met On Instagram (Photos) / ELECTORAL BILL: Know Where Your Senator Voted / Afghanistan And Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.