Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses (67828 Views)

Traders Count Losses As Police Demolish Computer Village POWA Complex / Naira Scarcity: Commercial Sex Workers Count Losses, Decry Low Patronage / Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by BruncleZuma: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's a shame they have decided to misplace their angst against the wrong sets of persons. Politicians are still getting fat off the country's resources.

That being said, it's time Nigerians come to terms with getting insurance for their business.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by duduade: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
So the goods weren't insured

Na WA o
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by teacherbim(f): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Now tell me, what is the difference between them and Sars? Bunch of fools,soldiers should be out, criminals should be shot at sight , if they really want to end bad governance, they know the way to Aso Rock and government houses, stop stealing from the poor masses. Idiots

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by nedekid: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
samunaka:

you people took Buhari for granted because he quickly succumb to your demand and proscribed SARS, you were thinking that you can intimidate him to resign, all of you are living in fool's paradise
Quota system people.
Your response to the poster leaves one scratching his head.
Just like your oga at the top, you ask him question and he answers off point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by StagethemTVee: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Let me hear any mad man saying Soro Soke around me
Cutezt:
It wasn’t a pleasant sight to witness as shop owners cried to God after seeing their shop raided by the thugs.

Some of the women could barely stand on their feet as they were left shocked seeing their years of hard work taken away from them in one day. According to a media report, the thugs have broken into every store to steal valuable items worth billions of Naira.

The mall was not spared in their raid as it has most goodies they wanted. A quick look into the mall sees all items carted away with nothing left behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRwwOsN0nQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cutezt:
It wasn’t a pleasant sight to witness as shop owners cried to God after seeing their shop raided by the thugs.

Some of the women could barely stand on their feet as they were left shocked seeing their years of hard work taken away from them in one day. According to a media report, the thugs have broken into every store to steal valuable items worth billions of Naira.

The mall was not spared in their raid as it has most goodies they wanted. A quick look into the mall sees all items carted away with nothing left behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRwwOsN0nQ

This is heart breaking. Looters should be prosecuted

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by sammysneh(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
The government should assist them in anyway possible
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Emoney07: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
really
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by airminem(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
What a peaceful protest indeed angry . . DRY BONES SHALL RISE AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by ellizy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
May God restore all losses IJN[b][/b]

Aren’t you tired of losing to the multimillion bet companies... secure your 97% 3odds...
kick off starts 5:00pm
0*7*0*3*4*8*5*8*7*1*9 what’sapp
Goodluck
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Clothingonline9(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Like leader like followers stop destruction of any kind
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Coldie(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
To me the government should compensate them
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by reiddecuti: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamD18:
An average Nigerian is corrupt and a criminal.

Know this and know peace.

Courtney of bad leadership.
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Humanace: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Help me make this front page ...computer village is under siege by miscreants and thugs claiming to be Protestants ...people this isn't fair we have lost the sense of the protest and harming and looting from our fellow brothers and sisters ....we need help in getting Tue appropriate authorities there to quell the situation ....

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yorubas looted the shops.

You can't see them condemn their wicked acts of terrorism...

Anyways, some Yorubas are sensible sha and they are my best friends...
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by simplepee(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
May the looters know no peace.

Any body eating someone else's sweat will be damned till eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by juman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Who were the leaders of the senseless protest?

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by mrkings84(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wetin concern endsars protests concern shops vandalism??

Nigerians are wicked!!!

4 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by UDUJ(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Goods can be replaced............lives cannot!

Please don't say this. I have a neighbour whose live savings was put into her shop in the Lekki mall that was looted. She lost everything. She now has to start from square one and mind you she might not get back to the level she was before. So your goods can be replaced statement has some holes in it.

Looting of private investments is a huge no no. And I support the police shooting looters.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by blackpanda: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stop blaming faceless hoodlums, the so called protesters did this

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Kyase(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamD18:

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by EhisChelsea1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamD18:

It’s disheartening. In Benin on Tuesday, when Customs office was broken into, and people were helping themselves to all sort of goods. I told my friend, I can’t do this. Yes, it belongs to government but it doesn’t change the fact that this is looting. It is wrong and my conscience won’t allow me...

Right in my presence, my guy carried two bags of rice, some plastic chairs and a car battery. People were packing things with wheelbarrow, keke napep among others. Few were able to move cars... saying, “na our share of govt money”

That was when I realize that Nigeria go change for the better na future impossible tense... the mindset of the average Nigerian is messed up

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by MajohBankz: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is terribly unpleasant. I feel for those people.
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Clothingonline9(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
reiddecuti:

Courtney of bad leadership.
The leaders are Nigerian they are product of the system if you power tomorrow it doesn’t change anything bring obama to rule this current Nigeria it’s same result u will see

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
There are different groups a protest:
the peaceful ones who are passionate about the protest.
the peaceful less passionate ones who are there because of friends and pressure.
the violent passionate ones who are waiting for any slight provocation to start destroying.
the violent passionate thieves who are praying for a provocation for them to destroy and loot.
the unviolent thieves patiently waiting for the time of destruction for them to take the spoil.
the ones there for clout (notice me), they are usually incharge of all the snapping.
the trouble makers who will actually incite a provocation for destruction and looting.
this is why the government need to be wise enough for her not to play into the hands of the people, especially when the people are benefiting little or nothing from the government. They will so much destroy and loot under the guise that they don't serve any purpose to them; of course private properties will always be caught in the cross-fire.
is a pity it ended this way.

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by ModestGal(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
APC thugs
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by ipobarecriminals: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Robbery not protest. They should SHOT anybody dat attempt to burn police station, filling station,bank,etc

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Burgerlomo: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kizyte:
Very bad! I strongly condemn this! This does not conform with the #EndSARS protest!

Please stop the looting and destruction of private properties!

I tired oh, please repeat it again and again so that it can sink into their skulls.

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by DenreleDave(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Goods can be replaced............lives cannot!

It is bcox ur biz dey east... If u were among, u wunt say Thiz

Chinchonglee coman see ur brother supporting looters

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by CodeTemplar: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
The painful part is when the Igbo's finally start using onitsha port, the adversary(if u know u know) will say "see it, Igbos masterminded the chaos in Lagos to discredit Lagos govt and locals.
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by thaoriginator: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
PraiselyPraise:
I sympathize with them. It's well. Had there been Buhari daft government took the protest seriously and tackled squarely, it wouldn't have aggravated to what it has become. .
That man messed up aswear. A swift reaction would've saved lives and properties.

Ittah pity!
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by mechanics(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is wickedness and uncalled for, people managing life, lazy youths will just come and loot what they have laboured to build for years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is POS Business Profitable? / Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.