Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner (939 Views)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Normally, it's incredibly near impossible for the human body to be faithful except in very rare cases of ladies and correct men hanging on instead of going out to deceive someone.

Oh yeah, so you didn't know you were deceived when a total stranger which just came out from another broken relationship expressing how much love they have for you and you are already fallen again for another round of error.

What are you going to do I will definitely try to tell you, because you see, realities are figuring images displayed in the Spirit world which are uttered by word's. And like I did said, it's incredibly near impossible to explain how, what and where things fit in the the universe.

First thing first, there is a strong convenant the earth has with the beast and the woman which sits upon the beast. What are my saying?? There is a strong convenant to defile the souls of men with vanity, and so everyone which arrived in the world must be proven if he is of God Almighty or of the antichrist.

Who are you Are you a cheater Are you cheating on your spouse Little girls and boys have you starting sneaking into sex and you think you are enjoying life. Life is spiritual and the spiritual controls the physical world.

Stop defiling the whole world, you are the main reason for the sufferings of the world, you can't defiled the world and expect goodness to spring forth. Sin is a reproach, demeanor and salvage, but right doing helps you and lift up the standard and create believe and peace around.

What's the point and the summary of the topic, the main reason you are not able to stand up not defiled is because the beast and his wife got you in their corruption. You are corrupted and will be consumed with the beast and the false speakers.

Any remedy

There could be, ask for forgiveness and continue the race of only doing the right stuffs. Never take sex for fun. Observe peace and love.
Re: See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Interesting
Re: See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner by ibiba55(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nice one. Pardon me, which church do you worship with?
Re: See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner by Burgerlomo: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
cool

Re: See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
The reason why I like this girl is because she smoke harder,,,,,

Keep it up,,,,,

Smoking makes the brain to perfectly,,,,,wink
Re: See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner by tobechi74: 12:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Re: See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Praise God
Re: See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner by AkinwaleJJ(f): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Naturally we're used to repeating whatever we enjoy doing excessively, be it eating, drinking, dancing, playing games, entertainment and so on. But we must train ourselves to know and set limits, this will help us to get the best out of life.
Sex is enjoyable so if you love it then you must go for a partner who also feel the same way.
That means you don't need a handsome guy or beautiful lady, what you need is a sexy partner like yourself. Then you'll be okay cause anytime, anywhere, anyday both of you are prepared to give each other.
Before you can truly love your partner, you must love yourself first which means studying yourself to be sure of what you want/need in a partner.
Re: See The Actual Truthful Reason Is Difficult To Stay With One Partner by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
Naturally we're used to repeating whatever we enjoy doing excessively, be it eating, drinking, dancing, playing games, entertainment and so on. But we must train ourselves to know and set limits, this will help us to get the best out of life.
Sex is enjoyable so if you love it then you must go for a partner who also feel the same way.
That means you don't need a handsome guy or beautiful lady, what you need is a sexy partner like yourself. Then you'll be okay cause anytime, anywhere, anyday both of you are prepared to give each other.
Before you can truly love your partner, you must love yourself first which means studying yourself to be sure of what you want/need in a partner.

You speak as if you own yourself. No, stuffs happening, you know what I am talking about.

Sometimes what you plan don't materialises,. But the will of God Almighty is supreme

(1) (Reply)

Male Strippers Available..... / My White College Neighbors / If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.