Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. (936 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Prettyangelng(f): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2021
If you have slept with more than one woman or man then you need deliverance. You need a conscious deliverance.For every person you sleep with you take a part of their soul. No wonder your soul is not functioning in the full capacity.

Sex is not just penetration or insertion. Sex is a covenant. Out side marriage it is a bad covenant. Inside marriage it is a good covenant.

You can deliver yourself by consciously calling the persons name you slept with and telling the person to come out from your soul. Make sure you call the persons name.
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Uncle93(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2021
Lmao . even in your family .. Big deliverance will be needed be that.. You think sey ur people are saints?

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2021
Wrong, I've slept with more than 20 ladies thix year alone and I'm doing good. God is blessing me because I'm using my talents very well.

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by SoulMus: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2021
grin

How many Actress Name Pastor like Apostle Suliemani go come call now

What you don't know actually is that sex with right sexmate brings Goodluck

Solomon was a man with multiple sex mate, same as Prophet Muhammad having more than one wife, almost all prophets have multiple partners and concubines

Successful Politicians, Kings and Business Men all have multiple sexual partners e.g Dangote, Baba Obasanjo,

1 Like

Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2021
You need to repent rather...
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by fati2001(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2021
Prettyangelng:
If you have slept with more than one woman or man then you need deliverance. You need a conscious deliverance.For every person you sleep with you take a part of their soul. No wonder your soul is not functioning in the full capacity.

Sex is not just penetration or insertion. Sex is a covenant. Out side marriage it is a bad covenant. Inside marriage it is a good covenant.

You can deliver yourself by consciously calling the persons name you slept with and telling the person to come out from your soul. Make sure you call the persons name.

immorality lead our society now!

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Draslo(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2021
Prettyangelng:

You just made absolutely no sense

1 Like

Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Taywon: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2021
Africa is cursed....
Religion is one of the curse... Rubbish post.
Always trying to leverage on something... Chai
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by EzzyCarter: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2021
Damn. This means I need an exorcism grin
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2021

Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Prettyangelng(f): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Never you mention Apostle Suleman. He did nothing. Just framed up. Don't insult him again. Is he your mate in any way...
SoulMus:
grin

Solomon was a man with multiple sex mate, same as Prophet Muhammad having more than one wife, almost all prophets have multiple partners and concubines

Successful Politicians, Kings and Business Men all have multiple sexual partners e.g Dangote, Baba Obasanjo,

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Prettyangelng I have just one question and i need an honest reply from you are you a virgin?
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Look at you.
The whites sleep around and see sex as nothing, look at where they are. Most Nigerians are religious extremists, they cite sex as a sacred thing, look at where we are.. Insecurity, corruption, diabolism, terrorism are at it's peak in this nation but you are only concerned about sex and its mythical repercussions. Dumbo
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by fykes(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
So sex na this one problem

Try leave this country first. No go far...SA Will do.
If u go to any east African country, u will say the country itself needs deliverance
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Continue, I'm listening.

Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by 360clips: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
A fools talk. Next!
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Monogamy: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
@ op,how old are you to start with?
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by MufasaLion: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Prettyangelng:

Spitting rubbish!. I can bet my left ball that your body count is more than one!
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by MufasaLion: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
SoulMus:
grin

The bolded tho grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Prettyangelng:

Op, What Abt U? Na Saint U Be?

Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by Meedon: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...
Re: If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. by ednut1(m): 4:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Get off weed. Talking like a lunatic

(1) (Reply)

Cheating: Why Are Women More Criticize Than Men / Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? / The Sexiest Female Singers In The World (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.