Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) (1784 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by Frankice122: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
The Army Chief of Staff is once again addressing the State on the killing of #ENDSARS protesters at Lekii tollgate on October 19th on a Tuesday and thier plans towards restoring peace..

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urdAnhsIQXA

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44

FP PLS
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by PraiselyPraise: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
cool cool
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by 2special(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
no need wasting my mb and time listening to lies
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by James4358(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Am ashamed of the nigerian army! No wonder the fight against boko haram has been lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by Mayng01(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
What is the blood sucking man talking

2 Likes

Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by Righteousness89(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
First of all , the Person Speaking is the Chief of Army Staff. It's the Army Information Minister..

He was simply Putting out their Battle Success in the Fight against Bokoharam and all that!

Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by gasparpisciotta: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Army arrangement in Fela’s voice
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by heendrix(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
I don't expect this Protest to die down like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
I beg go and sleep

From now on, it is a just cause.

# endsars .
# endpolicebrutality .
# endarmybrutality .
# endrhisregime.
# restructure now.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by Harrykn: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
One video impressed me when an Army official said let us calm down. That is one of the best move that officer took at that moment.
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by smileyoo: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
smh. can't waste my precious time and data listening to half truths and half lies, so that at end i just listened to nothing.
will his addressing the nation bring back the dead to life ?
army that's always forming rambo to only harmless bloody civilians.
i can't thank my intelligent dad enough for convincing me not to become a member of their church, very early in life when i was madly in love with the military institution.
pls youths always listen to your parents, because they have seen much of the world before you.
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by stacyadams: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harrykn:
One video impressed me when an Army official said let us calm down. That is one of the best move that officer took at that moment.
grin cheesy grin

Na only that guy don talk wettin fit calm boiz down ,all others just dey talk

1 Like

Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by obi2eze: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Is
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
I'm crying right now
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by Jabioro: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Focuses,they have lost their sight..I won't say much
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by punisha: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by smileyoo: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
heendrix:
I don't expect this Protest to die down like that
so what do you expect ?
that the protest should continue even when your devilish govt have succeeded in labelling them hoodlums, so as to start decimating them, or you think our leaders care much about our lives ?
these devilish leaders are prepared to kill even half of nigerian population to cling to power.
the best they can do is to speak sweet grammar on top of their graves in the name of condolence messages, and life goes on.
we have abnormal leaders.
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by bigeliot(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wait o, there are people I've not seen on video since covid-19. Buhari, Osibanjo and buratia. I said video o and by that I mean live video. Na so so pictures and paper. Subject to correction with prove. Forget yesterdays broadcast, na cut and join
Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
We have chosen btw GEJ & PMB

It's time to choose btw SWAT & Hoodlums cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live:Army Chief Of Staff, Addresses The Nation On Lekki Tollgate Massacre(VIDEO) by austine4real(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Our armchair general

Quota system thief of staff

Wetin e wan yarn??

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses / Gra / Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.