Stats: 3,193,958 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category (5026 Views)

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Guy u get time oo

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Vecto(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If you are looking for dumb post, check (name withheld) posts; all you will see is

1. How I nearly did this, photos.

2. No one should click here, my hidden files. Picture.

3. My private videos and pictures is leak here, 18+. To be deleted soon.

4. Look at the dangerous things I do but, never hurt. Photos

5. I have stopped doing this, you too must stop. Picture

6. Check this thing that produce money without doing anything, shocking. Pictures.

7. Stop going to school when you have this. Photos

________
Pictures details:

User will snap is dirty plates, unwashed boxers, old books, some adverts, toilet roll, unkept beards. ETC

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks that guy is insane and mentally unstable. I pray he finds peace.

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Vecto:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks that guy is insane and mentally unstable. I pray he finds peace.
As in eh, and some people will still go and click.
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Vecto(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
As in eh, and some people will still go and click.

Lol there was a time he made a very dumb post then he noticed he wasn't really getting any interaction so he started posting more garbage under the thread so it keeps trending until people started commenting and I was like wtf? Damn that boy has really lost it.
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by LINTUNE(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If you are looking for dumb post, check (name withheld) posts; all you will see is

5. I have stop doing this, you too must stop. Picture

6. Check this thing that produce money without doing anything, shocking. Pictures.

8. I doubt any Nigerians are doing this simple thing. To be deleted soon.

9. This thing is much prettier than your girlfriend. Photos

10. Not even Buhari can afford this thing we don't use. Pictures

11. Why would anyone give it for free, do you need. Photos

________
Pictures details:

User will snap his dirty plates, unwashed boxers, old books, some adverts, toilet roll, unkept beards. ETC

lol..ilegend, the great..haha

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by officialfestus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Here's the post in red.

No title
Just commas
for romance and sexuality section na their handiwork be that, very nonsense set of monikers most especially the ekpan fly with this moniker named "blinks"

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by officialfestus(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
LINTUNE:
ilegend matter dey for God hand
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by LINTUNE(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
officialfestus:
i think say na only me notice am..walahi, i de weak for all him posts, very childish and funny..

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by officialfestus(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
LINTUNE:
i think say na only me notice am..walahi, i de weak for all him posts, very childish and funny..
sleepy money, sleepless money,ehn a book is this and that on Amazon...the guy too dey childish,be like pikin wey no play when he dey small

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
LINTUNE:
hmm are you sure cheesy
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
officialfestus:
What, akpörapòmé. Akpafiá. Chaiieeeeeeehh

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Humanoid01(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
This thread just dey make me burst laugh anyhow. Hahahaha! Too many weirdos here. That one from Sunnyshinylight really got me laughing hard. LMAO!

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by WoeBetide666: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2020

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

________
Pictures details:

User will snap his dirty plates, unwashed boxers, old books, some adverts, toilet roll, unkept beards. ETC

grin ilegend comman catch ur sub

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
grin ilegend comman catch ur sub
I did not call name o cheesy

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by iLegendd(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
LINTUNE:

If you can handle the abuse and trolling, you can handle the cash and growth. I haven't even started. The aim is to give them as much as they can cry with or talk about behind you while promoting you without knowing. They are your tools to a larger audience. Failure to use those tools is stupidity.

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Pascal11: 1:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

________
Pictures details:

Ilegend we soon be here

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by doggedfighter(f): 2:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

________
Pictures details:

Buhahahahahahahahahaha

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Lee99: 3:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

________
Pictures details:

Lmao na ilegend get this bad sub grin grin grin
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by LINTUNE(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

If you can handle the abuse and trolling, you can handle the cash and growth. I haven't even started. The aim is to give them as much as they can cry with or talk about behind you while promoting you without knowing. They are your tools to a larger audience. Failure to use those tools is stupidity.
hmmm..ok o
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2020
You got the format grin

Stephenmoka4:

________
Pictures details:

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by franklingud(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2020
Pascal11:

Ilegend we soon be here
He's already here
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2020
So. You're just pulling off publicity stunts for views.

iLegendd:

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Ekemeze: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2020

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

________
Pictures details:

That guy hv a mental problem

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

________
Pictures details:

I Know that boy. he is the biggest fool on Nairaland
Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Lee99:

Lmao na ilegend get this bad sub grin grin grin
Ikillbrokehoes:
That guy hv a mental problem
It is almost end of 2020, I pray he repent.

Re: The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
I Know that boy. he is the biggest fool on Nairaland
And the mods kept mute.

See The New Challenge That Ladies Are Now Doing On Twitter. / Love Letters / How Long Have U Been Single?