Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex (4966 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Handsome77: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
I feel so guilty/ sad as I couldn't resist the short skirt she wore to my house.

We just had sex.

Please pray for me.
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by cruzita(f): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
don't worry bro ,we will clap for u

5 Likes

Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Applaner: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
How old are you??
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by alexx187(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
don't worry bro ,we will clap for u
....... ...fvck nice comment... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by mzdharmey(f): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Super story!!
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by excellencyabia1: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congratulation.
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
K
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by oshinadekunle(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Waoo dat destiny destroyer
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Tallesty1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
That sex could be the answer to your prayer.

I think you should go for thanksgiving instead.

2 Likes

Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
"ókan ni awè" = mind is fasting.
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by PrettyJoyce(f): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
lol.... so funny
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Smellymouth: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
OK.. close ur eyes
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Humblegoodman(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
You have allowed a minute of lust to rob you of a life time blessing that God had in store for you. You should have resisted that temptation. Your destiny is in your hands. As you make your bed so you shall lie on it.

1 Like

Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Zeedarh(f): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Bros, nothing do you. Na holy sex. Hallelujah! grin

1 Like

Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by sakabe(m): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Handsome77:
I feel so guilty/ sad as I couldn't resist the short skirt she wore to my house.

We just had sex.

Please pray for me.

no be fasting you dey do, nah hunger strike. BTW, I congratulate you for ur incoming pikin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Aremu01(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol,na wa oooo
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by schumastic(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Handsome77:

We just had sex.

Please pray for me.

wow and he just broke the fast with a sex, which other way of using sin to break fast that can beat that grin grin
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
dude forget, God no even reason your fast from start.

2 Likes

Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Emeraldcute(f): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
That sex could be the answer to your prayer.

I think you should go for thanksgiving instead.

Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by Emeraldcute(f): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Zeedarh:
Bros, nothing do you. Na holy sex. Hallelujah! grin

i iyaff laf die

1 Like

Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by oluwasegun007(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
i will report you to daddy G.O
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by optional1(f): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
fasting continue
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by boxer022(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
You made a bad mistake by having sex with her. The devil used it to spoil the prayer you are doing. Whatever made you do the fasting must be very important and God was about answering your prayers and the evil one brought temptation to the you but you failed. You have to repeat the fasting.

4 Likes

Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by macho44(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Handsome77:

We just had sex.

Please pray for me.
Symptoms of LASSA fever.
www.adielem.com
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by aolumaxi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
where nairaland see some pple....? like the man who's FTC..... his comment was xo on point.... #letsPrayForOP
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by humilitynike: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
prayer answered
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by luvguy(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2016
mzdharmey:
Super story!!
it happens nw
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by dexcira(f): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lmao cheesy . mercy prayers for u
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by richybanky(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lmao, nairalanders no kill pesin grin grin
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by SoupNazi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
boxer022:
You made a bad mistake by having sex with her. The devil used it to spoil the prayer you are doing. Whatever made you do the fasting must be very important and God was about answering your prayers and the evil one brought temptation to the you but you failed. You have to repeat the fasting.

#Word.

The devil used this _niggas's girl to cancel his prayers and thwart his spiritual growth and blessings and the worst part is the _nigga yeen even know it

Smh
Re: Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex by komek(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
This period when almost all the churches in Nigeria are observing their fasting and prayer moment.. U begin to wonder weda all these girls dey join for the fasting... Na so them just dey carry wetin person don beg them since last year dey come disturb person spirit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? / This Is Real And Raw: Talking About Smelly Vaginas And The Men Behind The Mask. / Opinion!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.