Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers (64605 Views)

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by naturefellow(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44..... easy reporting
na so undecided
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by byteem: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
baralatie:
now imagine oshodi right now o!

Jesus Christ!

Funny but oshodi is extremely calm.. no looting no stealing nothing..
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Brushstrokes20: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
All shades of wrong!
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Dharmiejoe(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
If the aftermath of #Endsars is all about anarchy,looting and chaos, I'd rather we have Sars back. Coz this is very disgarceful. A honest businessman is no longer safe in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
toye440:
ur response proves u an absolute child. I'm not worried that u r miserable, my only worries and disappointment is in the fact that u choose to duplicate ur fathers stupidity.
qoute me again and i go commot ya teeth just now.
you don't need all these reply to someone insulting your father. Just report him to the moderators as I did on your behalf above. Leave the moderators to take care of him
This forum has rules and regulations that must be followed.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by obianoooo: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
At least ordinary people got something out of the protest, the thing is it won't last.

Yes but you should know the greed of man is poisonous, such act might birth criminal mindset in the children of those ordinary people.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
becareful of your constant tribalism here.... ok?

YOU CAN HUG TRANSFORMER!!!
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

YOU CAN HUG TRANSFORMER!!!
let me see you type any tribalism or instigate VIOLENCE on this forum again as you do before, u hear?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dharmiejoe:
If the aftermath of #Endsars is all about anarchy,looting and chaos, I'd rather we have Sars back. Coz this is very disgarceful. A honest businessman is no longer safe in the country.

Whiteangel1234:
Make SARS better come back joor if to #endsars is to enable stealing and Anarchy its hard to build a Business
Wow shocked
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
let me see you type any tribalism or instigate VIOLENCE on this forum again as you do before, u hear?

GO AND SELL YOUR AUDIO MEAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by toye440: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
you don't need all this reply to someone insulting your father. Just report him to the moderators as I did on your behalf above. Leave the moderators to take care of him
This forum has rules and regulations that must be followed.
My Bad, I sincerly apologise for my utterances. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by vince49: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
okoloemmalex:
many have been empowered directly or indirectly by this protest.

some can start small scale business.

The youth has won the fight, its left to win the war which is very important.

God bless the youths of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

win which fight.
by looting and burning properties
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by donem: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
sisisioge:
Sometimes, having businesses situated amongst the poor and poorly educated folks is a disadvantage. Biko na govt get the warehouse?
what about businesses situated around high brow areas such as admiralty way Lekki, that were bugled?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by leisuretym: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Who will shoot them? The police you all demonized?
my friend shut up! go and wear your uniform
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by dominique(f): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
dhantey324:

I think what happened in mazamaza led to the widespread of warehouse looting... That been said, I was in the area when it happened and I can say that a fair amount of those looted items were returned. A lot of people with good conscience forced those looters to return the items. Landlords forced their tenants to return them. I saw parents returning what their kids had stolen.

I was quite disappointed when I saw people moving with the items. But my mood changed when they started returning it at the busstop.

So the gas cookers have been returned? That's good news. God bless the people that facilitated the returns. Why would anyone drain someone else's investments like that? This has gone beyond poverty and illiteracy, it's sheer wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Princedapace(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Yoruba Agbero looting and Stealing later una go look for who to blame for the stealing

Make SARS better come back joor if to #endsars is to enable stealing and Anarchy its hard to build a Business

Don't mind them, I traveled osogbo recently and I passed thru ibadan. It was not funny. Yoruba thugs everywhere. They kept beating and extorting money from people. They dealt with us. They were everywhere. Every five minutes drive, u will see them. Plenty thugs and was horrible. They were taking between 200 to 500 naira from passengers. They rejected 50 naira.

What pained me was how online people now said igbos are the one doing all the thug works in South West.

The oyo state govt even had to meet some of these thugs and pleaded with them as they were looting shops in ibadan and destroying things. They spoke their language.

Igbos didn't go about saying yorubas destroyed the properties igbos lost in the east. Benin people didn't blame other tribes, in Jos, no one blamed other tribes. Only yorubas blamed igbos. What a shame. What a very big shame.

It was so disgusting. Thugs are everywhere in Nigeria and it is as a result of failed naija system. The whole igbo blame was so disgusting.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
toye440:
My Bad, I sincerly apologise for my utterances. Thanks for the advice.
You are welcome.
That is the only way to react to their insults.
#ReportInsultsAndAbuses

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by zedman1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
no i will blame ur father
I saw your replies to others who mentioned you too late, I never should have bothered quoting you if I had known the kind of person I was quoting. Peace out.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by LaneBoi: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
dominique:

So the gas cookers have been returned? That's good news. God bless the people that facilitated the returns. Why would anyone drain someone else's investments like that? This has gone beyond poverty and illiteracy, it's sheer wickedness.
True that.
Wickedness at its peak.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Sleekfingers: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
wetin u d talk? Put urself in their shoe u will do d same thing... As for those of u mentioning me anyhow and calling me thief. Ur father is an arm rubber

another lazy youth spotted......is this looting sensible to u? Now those looters will be smiling..but owners will be in tears......too bad....
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by NaMeAboki: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Soon those who incited and misinform these youths into frenzy, through their fake news and propaganda; thereby de-marketing this country's image before the eyes of the international community will soon be the ones begging the police they ostracized to come and rescue them.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Healthquest: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
sexylassie2:
If we allow communists to take over with their so called
revolution this is a prime example of what will happen, the poor will attack those hard working and privileged people and steal their stuff or even kill them.

This why we must avoid those who come in the name of protests and revolution to do havoc.

una go see s revolution, shebi our mouth de smell, everyone she be against ds people but because no be un own ,u guys r saying de shd continue...my annoynce b say burnaboy wey say make dem burn all tinubu investment on Twitter ,de no succeed in burning down his house
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Just take a look at these crooks carting away the sweat of a common hustler. I don't know who invited these opportunists to the protest in the first place. They hijacked it and spoiled everything.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
sexylassie2:
If we allow communists to take over with their so called
revolution this is a prime example of what will happen, the poor will attack those hard working and privileged people and steal their stuff or even kill them.

This why we must avoid those who come in the name of protests and revolution to do havoc.

I hope people listen to you!
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Just take a look at these crooks carting away the sweat of a common hustler. I don't know who invited these opportunists to the protest in the first place. They hijacked it and spoiled everything.
It is just so sad..
In the end, Christ is all that matters
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
NaMeAboki:
Soon those who incited and misinform these youths into frenzy, through their fake news and propaganda; thereby de-marketing this country's image before the eyes of the international community will soon be the ones begging the they ostracized police to come and rescue them.
Some have started already..... so fast

Dharmiejoe:

Whiteangel1234:
Wow shocked
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by streetsoldier1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Sometimes I wonder who birthed these senseless thugs? I'd rather remain childless than have an "animal" for a child.

The funniest thing is , these hoodlums are more in number than sane humans
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

It is just so sad..
In the end, Christ is all that matters

Yes.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Yes.
True

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.