Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers (64607 Views)

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
TheCork:

Please apply common sense if u dont have any sir.
Does guys live in poverty....u dont

BE GRATEFULL!!!!!! angry

Ode ni e, oro rirun
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by nedekid: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
wetin u d talk? Put urself in their shoe u will do d same thing
For real? shocked
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
daniwise:
Why are the Igbos destroying Yoruba land.All these guys are Igbos,no single Yoruba dey among. grin

You have started again right
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Femeto: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Something they cannot enjoy in their own state. Lagos is so welcoming. If yorubas were looting shops in Aba violence would have erupted.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by joinnow: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ebhod20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3rb9PE11Po
They came to my side ��� hoodlums came and they were attacking people'a houses and people's shops they even emptied the warehouse of one man that sells gas cooker� and they are still I here I pray they don't enter my house cuz I'm scared asf�

guys don get rice, indomie

then realise they got not cooker
they hit depot and loot gas cooker
then they will realise they got no gas cyclinder

If you have gas depot kindly protect it oooooooo
cos they are coming to loot the cylinder and refill

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Commentor: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omezif:
They stole without fear of being caught because they were in influence of drug, and will be shoked if they were arrested.

Where's the police to apprehend them?
Oh wait...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Bahamas95(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Acidosis:

While they were looting palliatives, you all cheered them. Now they're coming to your shops.. lol

Palliatives looting is a different ball game. It was originally for the masses hijacked by a greedy and corrupt polithiefcian(s).

This rubbish they are doing is pure wickedness. Some of these traders borrowed money to set up their businesses. I wonder why some people are this heartless, I call this act witchcraft......They shall all reap what they sow, it's just a question of time.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Tovino: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is not fair, they are doing the same things that they are fighting for , why arson, stealing e.t.c. This is not how things are done, these agbero should desist from this evil acts

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Mrpojj(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Sometimes I wonder who birthed these senseless thugs? I'd rather remain childless than have an "animal" for a child.

When you born make sure u train ur children well with proper values, if not they will loot too

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by emperor863(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Yoruba Agbero looting and Stealing later una go look for who to blame for the stealing

Make SARS better come back joor if to #endsars is to enable stealing and Anarchy its hard to build a Business

Who will blame them?. They should continue at the computer village, Alaba international Market, the trade fair complex etc to balance what happened on Wednesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Adau123(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=95256239] I guess these ones are also under psychological attack

And Igbos led them to loot someone's sweat
[/quoteYORUBA NAWAO ]

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Lastanza: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
I think my next budget na to buy confirm licensed rifle. Any idiot that tries this near my sweat will go down immediately and if the owner of those items is an igbo man, I believe he should know what to do.
There are so many deities that that answers with the speed of light.
Just consult one or two and those idiots will return those goods or pay dearly for it.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Haaaan haaaaan shocked shocked shocked

Someone's sweat o.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
minasota:
all this looting should plz stop

Madam how about the politicians that have looted for years. I support what they are doin 100%. Lemme me ask you a question. How many ppl in ur area received the covid-19 palliative?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Osahonfer(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ebhod20:

They came to my side ��� hoodlums came and they were attacking people'a houses and people's shops they even emptied the warehouse of one man that sells gas cooker� and they are still I here I pray they don't enter my house cuz I'm scared asf�
I was there today,I saw everything DAT happened with my naked eyes. Most of these people came from different places searching for share houses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Acidosis(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bahamas95:
Palliatives looting is a different ball game. It was originally for the masses hijacked by a greedy and corrupt polithiefcian(s).

This rubbish they are doing is pure wickedness. Some of these traders borrowed money to set up their businesses. I wonder why some people are this heartless, I call this act witchcraft......They shall all reap what they sow, it's just a question of time.

Chronic hoodlums do not understand the difference between government palliatives and private warehouses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
lexy2014:

How can it stop? D govt failed to forestall d situation when it was still manageable. Thugs were attacking protesters in Benin, Lagos, Abuja & osogbo. D govt & security agencies looked d other way. They were allowed free reign in Abuja taking over major roads. They graduated to burning public property especially police stations. Instead of sending d military after them, they sent d military to lekki to intimidate unarmed peaceful protesters. In d end, it backfired. A complete misplacement of priority, complacency & selfishness on d part of govt is what has led to this chaos and looting

You are just contradicting yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Commentor: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
wonder233:
I'm surprised at the delusion and selective amnesia of the so called "woke" people who called themselves protesters:
1. When some of us complained of the road blockades and how that's an invitation to hoodlums, they insulted and tried to crowd bully us with their cyber hazing.
2. When the govt swiftly accepted their demand, and we suggested they bowed out of the stage when the ovation was loudest, they became delusional with utopian thoughts of a revolution.
3. When the hoodlums eventually came to the party, they started spurning tales that they were govt sent.
4. When the hoodlums started killing policemen, they knew they've let lose a monster that can't be tamed. Rather than admit their mistakes and withdraw, they continued living in denial.
5. In the afternoon of Tuesday, a horrific video of a mob of hoodlums hacking a policeman to death surfaced on social media. All of them at lekki tollgate saw that video, and still stayed put? Insisting on continuing one stupid protest? Even after the govt declared a curfew.
Now they are claiming a massacre which NEVER happened. Posting videos and pictures from car crash victims which have all been debunked as fake, and people who have all said they are alive, adjusting figures from 78 to 15 to 9 to 4.
When the curfew was declared, they all positioned themselves at strategic spots with cameras to capture the moments, at the high-rise buildings with perfect views of the tollgate, yet no one can bring any evidence of a "massacre".
The hacking to death of 1 policeman was captured on camera, how come out of a "massacre", Nobody could capture anything?
Most Nigerians are shallow and gullible.

It's sad how people would demonize you for trying to be objective.

Once they can't faze you, their go-to call card is that you are a 30k government sponsored online sleuth.

The person accusing you has no idea your age, qualifications, location or financial status.

You can only do your best.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oizee:
that is why it's not good to support evil of any kind. How does dis guys keep being successful in every of dere loot and destruction still baffles me
Who did you expect to stop them, the police that has just been demonized?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
joinnow:

guys don get rice, indomie

then realise they got not cooker
they hit depot and loot gas cooker
then they will realise they got no gas cyclinder

If you have gas depot kindly protect it oooooooo
cos they are coming to loot the cylinder and refill
Funny but true.......
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by omoadeleye(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Police can just go and shoot them, this time around shoot like twenty of them. Maybe twenty five, or shoot every one there,

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by EgusiShankly: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
minasota:
all this looting should plz stop
Oh no...
This gas cookers are for the people... They are collecting what's rightly theirs ..
Politicians hoarding this goods for coming elections are wicked, they will burn..
More warehouses should be identified and looted..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by AkuOlisa: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Ebhod20:

Where are those tribalistic idiots ?

Cc helenus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
omoadeleye:
Police can just go and shoot them, this time around shoot like twenty of them. Maybe twenty five, or shoot every one there,
...so another cry should start from enemies of the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Commentor: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
jaxxy:
These are not hoodlums alone they are also regular citizens thieves who happen to be citizens thieves.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by AnanseK(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
They keep saying these are Hoodlums, but I’m beginning to believe that they are the same as the so called protesters.

All the sincere protesters have dissociated themselves from the ongoing madness and destruction.

Anyway who am I to be talking. Na dem dem .

Please continue . After destroying lagos and Benin and emptying all the shops and burning all the infrastructure, you can go to Enugu, Aba and Onitsha and do the same. Don’t forget to take with you all the prisoners you released from jail.

They will be useful to you as consultants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Commentor: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
bigiyaro:
after this whole thing dies down, a special squad should be created for house to house search: operation show your receipt, especially for new items.

Why na?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by LegendAnselm: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
dikeigbo2:

meaning you have done worst things than that cos of your conditions......
go to hell
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Raylight2(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
all these shouldn't be happening naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by wowcatty: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbos are the once looting everywhere and now they have to loot some of their own too to avoid suspicion since we are already calling them out that they are only attacking Yoruba businesses.

You know how a wife hires assassins to kill her husband and also want to be there to make sure the job is done well. After killing her husband, she ask them to put a few scratches on her own body to show to sympathizers so people can't ask why she wasn't touched.

It's all a trick, don't fall for it.
kayzeesoft:

I bet you, your Igbo brothers and sisters will also be there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.