Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House (97097 Views)

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by toye440: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloriburuku son of a worthless ugly smelly Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy you call mother .
I’m sure your abinpabe useless wretched baba ofo you call father is still in prison for armed robbery and incest act with your olosho smelling dirty senseless sister
Lol E Pain Am. Dont Worry She Told Me Everything, So I Understand Why U Find Solace On Nairaland.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Sobasojek: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
toye440:
Lol E Pain Am. Dont Worry She Told Me Everything, So I Understand Why U Find Solace On Nairaland.
E pain am die ndo

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by iamme1234(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
This oba na guy man and fake oba,real oba would dissapear and use juju to block the entrance of the hoodlums from not penetrating to his kingdom.
Try this with OONI of IFE and see the Immediate aftermath

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by deavicky(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Something wah don reach port Harcourt already.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by abdsamad(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
breaking news: oba declares that it shall not be well with the persons who stole the staff.

Reality check: it wasn't well with the person in the first place, that was why raided your Palace. Maybe try something else cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Angel1696: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Franzinni:
Why the warning ? Just run them mad for two weeks unless

All the stories are just that

Nah now unah babalawo need to show skills
with their #5 juju

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Shaev7(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
why the juju no stop those guys from carting away with it? funny news..

2 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Gandollaar(f): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:
cool

When they started with Soun of Ogbomosho's palace, Oba of Lagos never knew the miscreants were coming

Planned and cordinated attack on Yorubas ... But like they say Ile Oba to Jo Ewa loo bukun

This incidence exposes Oba Lil'Wayne as weak spiritually. Why won't he be when he was a policeman.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Angel1696: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Baiser:
The Oba should first tell us why he hoarded covid pallatives when people were hungry.
soro soke
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Angel1696: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shortyy:
I thought it was a sacrilege to do that. I thought the gods will strike anyone who dares that. What are the gods waiting for?
gods are eating amala with correct ogufe

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Haykinx98(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
All evidence we have right now shows no one took it sir, the videos you are seeing have been doctored.
The gods gave the Staff of Authority to the rightful owner.In fact Nothing happened in the Oba's palace.

Anyways we on Nairaland can set a panel of enquiry to ascertain if it is really missing. This panel should be given at least six months or a year to do their work. Thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by chaloskyx: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
lol how about the dollars they found in coffin wont you tell them to return it why are you quiet on that one now smiley

2 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Gandollaar(f): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
So Royal highness house no get CCTV?
It does. They know who took it and why they took it. This one they are doing is just for the gram. They won't even do zilch to the boys that did it. They know them.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Ceasardgreat(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:
cool

When they started with Soun of Ogbomosho's palace, Oba of Lagos never knew the miscreants were coming

Planned and cordinated attack on Yorubas ... But like they say Ile Oba to Jo Ewa loo bukun

Very wrong conclusion..
Look at the bolded. It's a coordinated attack by the Yoruba's on the Yoruba's. Who else will be so stupid to go for such. Do when next you try to write, make a bit of research before you do..
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Powerfly(f): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shortyy:
I thought it was a sacrilege to do that. I thought the gods will strike anyone who dares that. What are the gods waiting for?

Alert! Credit alert! Abi where the gods wan see money sub data for thunder transfer na?

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Casper21: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Only the ignorant ones believe that there's no spiritual powers or whatsoever. Omo forget,powers dey O. I've witnessed someone disappearing right in front of me
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by placeofallure(f): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oba of Lagos has no business being in politics. This is what happens when a leader can't stay apolitical.

However, the touts went too far. They have no respect for Awon Alaale. If it were back in the days, they won't live to tell the story. Reminds me of the Bode Thomas and Alaafin Adeyemi bark-like-a-dog story.

This is a sacrilege!
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by mcjohny(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all the people who stole the staff don’t use Nairaland

Secondly the people who stole it don’t read news

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 man panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate
cry
hakeem4:
First of all the people who stole the staff don’t use Nairaland

Secondly the people who stole it don’t read news

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 man panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate

This is epic. lol
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

I feel the gods are rehearsing..... Let's be watching.

Laugh no go kill me for this matter

2 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Judybash93(m): 12:40am On Oct 24, 2020
In response to this, a commission of enquiry will be set up to investigate this sir. Don't worry. Since nobody died during the protest and Nigeria is one of the most developed countries in Africa, we'll see to it sir.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Irritant: 12:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Seems they now do hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Amanda4life: 12:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Those children go dey laugh, where they are smoking Igbo right now
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Amanda4life: 12:49am On Oct 24, 2020
THE KIND COMEDY WEY DEY INSIDE THIS ENDSARS THING EH
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Amanda4life: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2020
WHO DEY DO VIGILANTE. GATHER HERE

IF U KNOW U KNOW
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Amanda4life: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2020
WHO DEY DO VIGILANTE. GATHER HERE

IF U KNOW U KNOW.

STRONG, BIG HEART WOMEN NO DEY SLEEP ANY HOW THIS TIME.

MOST Yoruba's and Ibo's go dey sleep like log of wood.

Tueh
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by survivor10(m): 1:13am On Oct 24, 2020
okoloemmalex:
*THE INVASION OF AKIOLU'S PALACE: DANGEROUS UNDERCURRENTS.*

As the Yorùbá Nation continues to witness rampage on the Streets of Lagos, they are wondering what is going on. The troubling targeted arsons of some places in Lagos has been making everyone to wonder.

There has been many theories to explain who were the people behind the burning down of the assets belonging to the APC Leader, Alhaji Bola Tinubu and the palace of Oba Akiolu of Lagos.

But this was the undercurrent that investigation has revealed.

Currently, there is an on-going silent war of supremacy in NURTW in Lagos State. It is between the supporters of the notorious M. C. Oluomo and Kunle Poly for the leadership of the Union.

There has been a feeling among the Lagos indigenes involved in the Union that they are being shortchanged in all things under the auspices of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. His reported penchant to allegedly back foreigners against the interest of indigenes repeatedly was said to be infuriating.

Kunle Poly, an Ìsàlè-Èkó indigene was believed to have lost the leadership of NURTW to M. C. Oluomo because members of the Union were reportedly arm-twisted by Tinubu.

Tinubu was said to have initially preferred remaining neutral and allow the members make their choice of their own volition. But Seyi Tinubu had reportedly intervened on behalf of M. C. Oluomo and forced the hand of Bola Tinubu. Seyi's reason was that Oluomo has been loyal and had to be rewarded.

The supporters of Kunle Poly have not been happy about this situation.

Sources noted that Oluomo had actually shown magnanimity to Kunle Poly and was working together with him. But his (Kunle's) supporters were not assuaged. They were not satisfied.

It was these supporters who were determined to punish Tinubu for his role in installing M. C. Oluomo. Their grouse with Oba Akiolu of Lagos was that he (Akiolu) was seen as a traitor to the Ìsàlè - Èkó interests and was always supporting anything Tinubu did, no matter how hurtful such action was to their interests and fortunes.

The man who was seen in the video clip that went viral, carrying the Staff of Office of Oba Akiolu, is named Samson, an Ìsàlè-Èkó indigene. He is well known in the area and that was why nobody was bold enough to challenge him.

Samson who has been a vociferous supporter of Kunle Poly, is also the Lord of Manor at Oluwole where he supervises "owó ilè" collection. He is not an unknown quantity.

The invasion and looting of Oba Akiolu's palace seemed strongly connected to his roles in this mess. The invaders only used the current crisis as cover.

It could not be established if this had any connection with the attacks on Bola Tinubu owned companies/establishments in Lagos.

©️ Rèmí Oyèyemí

Fools blaming easterners.

Go and read this article and have sense
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Franzinni:
Why the warning ? Just run them mad for two weeks unless

All the stories are just that

Nah now unah babalawo need to show skills
Since they didn't came on stool on a normal traditional initiation.this is what happened to political kings
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by PropertyBuying(f): 1:42am On Oct 24, 2020
We hope these hoodlums understand that threat.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by NaMe4: 3:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

They're also protesting
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Kheeng1: 4:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Doyou2019: 5:43am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Will you shut up. Compound fool
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Doyou2019: 5:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

The gods are dead - Ola Rotimi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo And Acculturation (or Multiculture) / Top 10 Most Spoken Nigerian Languages / Yoruba "express You Self In Proverbs "owee""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.