Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House (97142 Views)

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by bigtt76(f): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
They should go and buy back from the hoodlums on their JiJi store naaaa cheesy On a serious shaaa ....na so dat guy wen carray the staff go turn mad man on top street soon cheesy cheesy

Modo9:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/return-oba-of-lagos-staff-of-office-or-face-the-consequences-akinshemoyin-ruling-house-warns/amp/

Video of Oba of Lagos Stolen Staff of Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGsWCs3I_u8
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by DragonFire433: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all the people who stole the staff don’t use Nairaland

Secondly the people who stole it don’t read news

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 man panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate

I like this............You too funny

Na we steal the staff of office. ?

He misplaced it jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Lagoon0: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Who told you that it can never happen in the North?

The o
That is how undisciplined our soldiers are, especially when they are in Nigeria.
If that be the case then its too bad. And buhari has refuse to sack buratai despite much incompetence
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by adelana81357: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
so the consequences was waiting for announcement before it will act.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by crackhouse(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's in Germany. A white man bought it from jiji as auction.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by austink1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oba way run leave palace and he staff of office na Oba?
Abi Oba way stock covid 19 palliatives for house while his subjects are suffering na Oba?

Maybe the Oba dun even dagbo d gods nai make e juju fail am.
Meanwhile, e fit c e staff for

2 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by omogemi: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/return-oba-of-lagos-staff-of-office-or-face-the-consequences-akinshemoyin-ruling-house-warns/amp/

Video of Oba of Lagos Stolen Staff of Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGsWCs3I_u8

No be stick? What's the worst that could happen.
Shebi palliative dey una houses too. . Useless and greedy traditional rulers
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Revolva(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Soon na Europe una go see am for one auction site wey whitey go de prove am to buy am keep for Dem museum
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by msbbash(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
All na wash
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by seunoj: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 man panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate

The picture of pple carrying the staff of office was photoshopped. There was nothing like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by okoloemmalex(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
*THE INVASION OF AKIOLU'S PALACE: DANGEROUS UNDERCURRENTS.*

As the Yorùbá Nation continues to witness rampage on the Streets of Lagos, they are wondering what is going on. The troubling targeted arsons of some places in Lagos has been making everyone to wonder.

There has been many theories to explain who were the people behind the burning down of the assets belonging to the APC Leader, Alhaji Bola Tinubu and the palace of Oba Akiolu of Lagos.

But this was the undercurrent that investigation has revealed.

Currently, there is an on-going silent war of supremacy in NURTW in Lagos State. It is between the supporters of the notorious M. C. Oluomo and Kunle Poly for the leadership of the Union.

There has been a feeling among the Lagos indigenes involved in the Union that they are being shortchanged in all things under the auspices of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. His reported penchant to allegedly back foreigners against the interest of indigenes repeatedly was said to be infuriating.

Kunle Poly, an Ìsàlè-Èkó indigene was believed to have lost the leadership of NURTW to M. C. Oluomo because members of the Union were reportedly arm-twisted by Tinubu.

Tinubu was said to have initially preferred remaining neutral and allow the members make their choice of their own volition. But Seyi Tinubu had reportedly intervened on behalf of M. C. Oluomo and forced the hand of Bola Tinubu. Seyi's reason was that Oluomo has been loyal and had to be rewarded.

The supporters of Kunle Poly have not been happy about this situation.

Sources noted that Oluomo had actually shown magnanimity to Kunle Poly and was working together with him. But his (Kunle's) supporters were not assuaged. They were not satisfied.

It was these supporters who were determined to punish Tinubu for his role in installing M. C. Oluomo. Their grouse with Oba Akiolu of Lagos was that he (Akiolu) was seen as a traitor to the Ìsàlè - Èkó interests and was always supporting anything Tinubu did, no matter how hurtful such action was to their interests and fortunes.

The man who was seen in the video clip that went viral, carrying the Staff of Office of Oba Akiolu, is named Samson, an Ìsàlè-Èkó indigene. He is well known in the area and that was why nobody was bold enough to challenge him.

Samson who has been a vociferous supporter of Kunle Poly, is also the Lord of Manor at Oluwole where he supervises "owó ilè" collection. He is not an unknown quantity.

The invasion and looting of Oba Akiolu's palace seemed strongly connected to his roles in this mess. The invaders only used the current crisis as cover.

It could not be established if this had any connection with the attacks on Bola Tinubu owned companies/establishments in Lagos.

©️ Rèmí Oyèyemí
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Pecuman: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:
madridguy , NGpatriot and co. I hope you guys are happy now! I've been waiting for victim evidence before saying anything on lekki shooting. Federal government ordered army to kill our people and that will never happen in the north.

Because you decided to take polical sides with the People disgracing the true omoluabi culture you put the blame on south easterners . and we all know killings and destruction happened there also.

A time will come when those sowing seed of confusion in Yoruba land would be brought to justice. I'm angry seriously. I'm seeing the effort of federal government to suppress the truth.
Shame on all Yoruba's who played the ethnic card. I'm ashamed of my self also. I've chooses to be objective instead of making investigation.

Families are crying bitterly in their home now. But you want them to speak up immediately.
.......... Let this be the beginning to hell with Nigeria ...........

No government has done similar to Northerners too when they killed Shi'ites
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by sisisioge: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

The family simply cannot rule without the staff of office. Agbedo grin

Boys should hold on to it jare tongue

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
no be person carry the Staff o, Oba of lagos forgot his staff in lekki toll gate when the Soldiers cam shooting.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by dplores(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Big lie.

Big thing for don do the guy.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by toye440: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
omogemi:

Lagos is actually a trading port. The oba of Lagos pays homage to oba of Benin kingdom
You got that from wikipedia. You must come across names like Ashipa and kosoko too.
Look the Oduduwa nation don't need lagos to be a success. I heard a Lagos state rep saying they can't use Lagos money to develop ekiti, that in the event where Nigeria breaks they would stay alone.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by britiko: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Bro I can see you are angry, but save the venom for the moment that counts.

The moment is now uncle, the youths av found their voice. Things wouldn't return to status quo. They need to stand up for their rights. These useless elders have ruined things beyond us still remaining docile.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by okorogodwin4(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Holyterrorist:
shocked
lazy fools who coordinated it ass hole
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by poweredcom(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wetin don loss don loss for the street
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by knaija: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
DannyJ19:
cheesy

Make dem go buy am for jiji

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Sobasojek: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
omogemi:

Lagos is actually a trading port. The oba of Lagos pays homage to oba of Benin kingdom
Which oba of Lagos pays homage to oba of Benin?

You idiots have started another propaganda
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Sobasojek: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
toye440:
apologies, i thought they said Lagos is not part of Oduduwa, why associate it with Yoruba land now.
Who said Lagos isn’t part of Yoruba land?

Are ijebus and aowris who own Lagos Hausa or igbos?

Get sense idiot okay
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by daniwise(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Na IPOB move an
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by daniwise(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Na IPOB move am
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by daniwise(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
deliveryboy:
Yoruba have slapped themselves with their own hands, they disrespected their own kingdom and allowed Igbos and other haters stamped their feet on their pride, Yorubas are big FOOLS!

Thunder fire u and ur entire generation
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

I read an article where it was stated that the boy that ran away with the staff is a well-known tout in the area by name Samson. He is a proper Yoruba from Lagos state.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Princedapace(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ayomivic:

I am very sure that no Yoruba boy will do that except if they he was a bastard.

he had done what should not be done because what we call head should not be used to step on the ground. Eni to na se Ohun tenikan kin see oju re yo ri oju ohun tenikan ki ri

The picture of the guy who held staff obviously looks yoruba. Baba, na yoruba thugs full there. I traveled within this period in south west and the thugs were everywhere. They were destroying stuff.

These are political thugs. I was in Osogbo and passed ibadan, it was not funny. They were yoruba thugs.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Jakemedg(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ayomivic:

I am very sure that no Yoruba boy will do that except if they he was a bastard.

he had done what should not be done because what we call head should not be used to step on the ground. Eni to na se Ohun tenikan kin see oju re yo ri oju ohun tenikan ki ri
.So Yoruba youths did it. I know you're still in shock
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by OBIPLUS(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Our traditional units are also meant to oversee the welfare of Citizens by talking to those in authority on the need of youth development, I see all this wahala as overdue negligence on youths , resulting in anarchy, a hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by harmony75: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
deliveryboy:
Yoruba have slapped themselves with their own hands, they disrespected their own kingdom and allowed Igbos and other haters stamped their feet on their pride, Yorubas are big FOOLS!
ode must you bring tribalism into this, so naw you have made a point? you're drowning looking for someone to hold?
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by 12inchess: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
I guess the lagoon people finally caught up with him grin grin grin grin grin grin...

Someone said he should purchase it in Jiji.

But wait, is it true that "hoodlums" swam in obas pool. Had a field day. It's like some may have even mounted obas throne while he took to his heels. grin grin grin grin

Someone should tell me that some people are not already scheming on 2023 politics.

The stuffs targeted in Lagos were deliberate.

#protectlagos
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Salmoneus:

Be careful what you type on Nairaland, you are very easy to track down...

Tract down for what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend / Yoruba, Igbo And Acculturation (or Multiculture) / Top 10 Most Spoken Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.