Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House (97096 Views)

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Doyou2019: 5:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Kirchoffs:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.....

They have numerous Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names......This people are mostly of northern extraction....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks. .

No more dividing southerners.....

They are enemies of the people. Someday they will meet their terrible ends. It shall never be well with each one of them

2 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by uptimum123(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Doyou2019:

They are enemies of the people. Someday they will meet their terrible ends. It shall never be well with each one of them

Common sense is far from you

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all the people who stole the staff don’t use Nairaland

Secondly the people who stole it don’t read news

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 man panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate

What you have written above is nonsense. I also doubt if the letter is from the ruling house. There are so many things in the letter which shows it is not an authentic letter from the ruling house.

Many people that speak Yoruba in Lagos and even UK are not yorubas. They came to carry out sacrilege in Lagos while they termed their own palace as sacred.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by teekaymax: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Who return d staff Dem go hold am say na him Tiff am
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Gval123: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Oga, you mean say when them wan carry the staff, the staff nor vanish? that is , that one nor be the real staff.Whoever carry that staff, na fake oh, oyibo nor go buy. Na fake one him get. Na to continue day find the real one.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Adebowalay(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:
I thought it was a sacrilege to do that. I thought the gods will strike anyone who dares that. What are the gods waiting for?
Dem don embezzle the gods parliative red oil... that na why him lock up... #ALLMAN4HIMSELF
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by okoloemmalex(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2020
survivor10:

Fools blaming easterners.
Go and read this article and have sense

I hope this response isn't for me o
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Coolgent(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2020
Why must they attack Oba palace is he incharge of SARS thats stupidity
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by visionex: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Dyke15:
For d useless fool wey ban me for propagating southern unity, na better thunder go faya u.
The south is more United now than ever b4. So ur division tactics will never work on us AGAIN
ONE SOUTH IS A MOVEMENT NOW....
don't mind those
Illiterate idiotic herders, their divide and RULE TACTICS HAS BEEN EXPOSED, HOW I LOVE MY YORUBA brothers an enlightened and well read species
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Chuksjef: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Make dem use incantation call back the staff na.. So all this yoruba movies i dey always watch na scam!
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Drone95(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Oba should organize ultimate search � for the royal staff. �
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Dyke15(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2020
visionex:
don't mind those
Illiterate idiotic herders, their divide and RULE TACTICS HAS BEEN EXPOSED, HOW I LOVE MY YORUBA brothers an enlightened and well read species
I swear
YORUBA AMAKA
IGBO AMAKA
EDO AMAKA
RIVERS AMAKA
BAYELSA AMAKA
DELTA AMAKA
AKWA IBOM AMAKA
MIDDLE BELT AMAKA
ALL D SOUTH AMAKA
THUNDER FAYA ANY IDIOT TRYING TO DIVIDE US AGAIN
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Stephendeals: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:
I thought it was a sacrilege to do that. I thought the gods will strike anyone who dares that. What are the gods waiting for?

maybe the gods are waiting for the panel to conclude investigation before acting or "The gods are dead"

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by iamdexzy(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Return weytin?? Who dey talk??
Guy commot for here

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Longman180(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020
DannyJ19:
cheesy

Make dem go buy am for jiji

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by uuzba(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Abasman008:
Why the Consequence no happen since...
All the juju he's worshiping should help him get the staff back na? Abi the juju sef no send?
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by uuzba(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Coolgent:
Why must they attack Oba palace is he incharge of SARS thats stupidity
So what's he Oba-ing for na? Why couldn't stop SARS killings all this time? Abi his power no reach there?
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by uuzba(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
bigtt76:
They should go and buy back from the hoodlums on their JiJi store naaaa cheesy On a serious shaaa ....na so dat guy wen carray the staff go turn mad man on top street soon cheesy cheesy
Have you discussed with Agbero before? Is any of them normal?
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by emperor863(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dyke15:
Mad Dog. We re wiser now ONE SOUTH!!
Foolish boy. Southwest is not interested in attachment by force.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by sameagles(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
How can Oba escape and left his staff, is like an army running for his life and abandon his rifle, some of us understand the importance of a staff, because your staff is you, even when a messenger is sent with the staff is the king speaking, these elders should be able to ask why did he escape without his staff.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by kingvicking(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

The gods are also yet to receive their own palliative.
Hence the delay in swinging into action,
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by ceeceeuwa: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
When they were busy breeding touts what do you expect? #TheMonsterYouMade
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Dyke15(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
emperor863:

Foolish boy. Southwest is not interested in attachment by force.
Fool!
Am nt South east, am nt South west, neither am i South south.
AM SOUTH!
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Ovii123(m): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Coolgent(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2020
uuzba:

So what's he Oba-ing for na? Why couldn't stop SARS killings all this time? Abi his power no reach there?
You should have known that OBA's power has limitation
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by OtemAtum: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2020
dazzlingd:
Nothing dey happen, but they should return it sha..

Otematum what do u have to say

What I would have said is what you have already said. The people make physical objects appear either powerful or powerless. If they don't return it, nothing will still happen. But to show respect for tradition, it's not bad if they return it. At least this event already removes the fear of fetish things away from the minds of many fearful ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by OtemAtum: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2020
Chuksjef:
Make dem use incantation call back the staff na.. So all this yoruba movies i dey always watch na scam!
Are u just realising it? The BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY already sheds light on this long ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:
cool

When they started with Soun of Ogbomosho's palace, Oba of Lagos never knew the miscreants were coming
Planned and cordinated attack on Yorubas ... But like they say Ile Oba to Jo Ewa loo bukun

idontbelieveit you mean even with amotekun leopard acne that ipob was able to plan and coordinate an attack on yorubas from Aba market grin grin grin
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by TecM0: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

idontbelieveit you mean even with amotekun leopard acne that ipob was able to plan and coordinate an attack on yorubas from Aba market grin grin grin

Madam. Where on earth did you see Idumb Abi ithug Abi Na Ipob for my comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo And Acculturation (or Multiculture) / Top 10 Most Spoken Nigerian Languages / Yoruba "express You Self In Proverbs "owee""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.