Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House (97065 Views)

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by OwenJesse27(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
He should go and buy it back from jumia grin

3 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by sunshineV(f): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
e dey jiji make dem pre-order am

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Unified07: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Well hoodlums should pls give him back the staff
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Primusinterpares(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
I used to think those staff of office has powers and can only be held by The King...
But this protest proved otherwise.
Nothing go happen jare...
There are political officers not Traditional leaders of those days.
No spiritual powers.
No Authority

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by deliveryboy: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yoruba have slapped themselves with their own hands, they disrespected their own kingdom and allowed Igbos and other haters stamped their feet on their pride, Yorubas are big FOOLS!
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Davash222(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
DannyJ19:
cheesy

Make dem go buy am for jiji
Lol

Let me rush and buy it there now. They’re not seeing that iron called staff of office again, lai lai.

They should go and meet welders to weld another staff of office for them. This one is gone for good.

3 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by akigbemaru: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
cruxgemmata:
D guys dat raided the palace in delta in 2011. Guy wore the crown, took d staff and sat on d throne. Called himsef d king.

Guy is stil chilling in Asaba till date.

Seems some curses are all illusions..
Something to get u scared not to complain of governance.

Everything is all about FEAR.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by RedPanthar: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:
madridguy , NGpatriot and co. I hope you guys are happy now! I've been waiting for victim evidence before saying anything on lekki shooting. Federal government ordered army to kill our people and that will never happen in the north.

Because you decided to take polical sides with the People disgracing the true omoluabi culture you put the blame on south easterners . and we all know killings and destruction happened there also.

A time will come when those sowing seed of confusion in Yoruba land would be brought to justice. I'm angry seriously. I'm seeing the effort of federal government to suppress the truth.
Shame on all Yoruba's who played the ethnic card. I'm ashamed of my self also. I've chooses to be objective instead of making investigation.

Families are crying bitterly in their home now. But you want them to speak up immediately.
.......... Let this be the beginning to hell with Nigeria ...........

You've finally seen the light. We're glad

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Salmoneus(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all the people who stole the staff don’t use Nairaland

Secondly the people who stole it don’t read news

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 men panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate

Be careful what you type on Nairaland, you are very easy to track down...

3 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Sjibs: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
If I hear say the staff still d exist.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by tomdon(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Idiots
Let them bring it let me break and burn it
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Farki: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Audio consequences, will their magical powers bring the staff back to him?

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Cmanforall: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/return-oba-of-lagos-staff-of-office-or-face-the-consequences-akinshemoyin-ruling-house-warns/amp/

Video of Oba of Lagos Stolen Staff of Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGsWCs3I_u8

Although they should return the staff...
But actually, nothing will happen. Using threats may not work.
If the Oba has not been good to the People, he can use this opportunity and apologize to them, assurong them of good leadership, and then appeal that staff should be returned and the returnee won't be persecuted.

If the staff is made of wood, this threat can provide the people holding it and they use it as firewood.

Oba, if you're reading this, Use this opportunity to apologize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by enchy: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by nairaman66(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
No need for the violent tone. Just beg with a price tag, it will be returned quickly. Use a violent tone and it will be sold on eBay or OLX.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Fredchisom(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 men panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work. grin grin

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate
grin
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Coldie(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Return the staff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by ayenale1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Try this nonsense with "Attah of Igala" and you won't live to see another day. But on a serious note, people no longer respect traditional rulers cos the position has been politicized. Imagine an Oba disgraced like an ordinary tout.

Na lie its can happen anywhere either Attah or not...kingship in Nigeria nowadays is by appointment not by the gods...if the gods were involved something would have happened to the guy who carried the king's staff, only few Kings in Nigeria are selected by the gods most of them are appointed that why they can't speak against government.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by cray91(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gbamsolute! Nice verdict!
hakeem4:

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 men panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Orpe7(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Some things are not meant to be toiled with
Na so one boy wan make him mama cry over am all because of play play
I dont say juju dey o but what if juju dey
Na so the boy just wan make him mama cry
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Whoever took the staff should return it ASAP. There are dire spiritual circumstances if they don't.

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by OdefaGirl(f): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
In clear terms....curses can only work when your hands are clean... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shortyy:
I thought it was a sacrilege to do that. I thought the gods will strike anyone who dares that. What are the gods waiting for?

Which god abeg? The god wey dey dia white man come carry dem as slaves? Naked dem, put chains on their necks, dehumanize dem?

Abeg dat god abi dog na scam o. Who would have believed that the people that entered there wouldn't have gone blind or mad immediately.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Franktom247(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brother Mufu at agege is here saying he is the new oba of lagos and they are calling him kabiyesi should i tell them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by dazzlingd(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nothing dey happen, but they should return it sha..

Otematum what do u have to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by UDUJ(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
enchy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Benin jazz no be here o.

Don't even go there.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Cantonese: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Maybe ethnic jingoists will tell us that the staff was stolen by Igbos and taken to the east, since they claim that the Igbos are their only problem.

3 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by edlion57(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

u too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Xtopher16(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
The consequences should be outlined, cuz I feel the staff has no significance.
They should make another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by dazzlingd(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Whoever took the staff should return it ASAP. There are dire spiritual circumstances if they don't.
African gods are in europe chilling in museums, what has happened

10 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Try this nonsense with "Attah of Igala" and you won't live to see another day. But on a serious note, people no longer respect traditional rulers cos the position has been politicized. Imagine an Oba disgraced like an ordinary tout.

Does the Attached of igala insult and threaten other tribes like that useless political oba of Lagos who always threaten to drown other tribes in Lagos lagoo?

Karma visited the motherfucker.

He should threaten more next....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo And Acculturation (or Multiculture) / Top 10 Most Spoken Nigerian Languages / Yoruba "express You Self In Proverbs "owee""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.