Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House (97067 Views)

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by lymelyte(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Another media thug of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to falsify evidence of death and massacre and also spread hatred among southerners while sowing seeds of discord and disunity among us.......

They are very many here on Nairaland with over 200 MONIKERS ......They also have fake Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names.......

They are from the North and they spread propaganda by using DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS.......

Recollect your thoughts don't get up caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks....

BEWARE MY PEOPLE
thier tactic is dead on arrival.. They Wil fail woefully. Thier end is near
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Hongkongfukid(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lmao! The staff has been listed on jiji. Them suppose list am for Alibaba sef.
Empty threat, if Lagos JuJu will bring back the staff, then they should use it to bring all the hoodlums behind the massive lootings in Lagos.

Ooh, they didn't even talk about the Obas shoe. grin grin
Lagos is no man's land. That king na just political king.

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Danzakidakura(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all the people who stole the staff don’t use Nairaland

Secondly the people who stole it don’t read news

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 man panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate
fake news the Oba staff was not stolen bro. It's a Photoshoped picture
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by 8stargeneral: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oba should come to our office for proper clarification.

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Obynolee(f): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 man panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate

You mean the Oba is homeless now?.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by philipnero1419: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

guy kukuma kill me make I die. this is the funniest comment I v ever read on NL this year. grin
hakeem4:

guy kukuma kill me make I die. this is the funniest comment I v ever read on NL this year.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by mobi99(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
if una like curse from now till next year, nothing go shele... alaye better go carve a new one and forget that walking stick... cus if I be them na in River benue I go throw am... wicked souls
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by suremanpatriot: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
many are sufferin from invisible ignorance until calamity and spiritual karma befall them.

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by emperor863(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dyke15:
For d useless fool wey ban me for propagating southern unity, na better thunder go faya u.
The south is more United now than ever b4. So ur division tactics will never work on us AGAIN
ONE SOUTH IS A MOVEMENT NOW....

The south is more united in your dreams because miscreants attacked Oba of Lagos (your enemy) and destroyed the property of Tinubu (your nightmare). You are a big fool

The southwest is not united with the Igbo for any reason. Your ancestors destroyed whatever unity that existed between us in 1959.

The call from Nnamdi Kanu to his demented followers to destroy Lagos and Tinubu is not lost on us. We will not forget.

There will be daylight in Lagos again. Darkness does not endure for long.

We don't want an attachment by force please. In a few days time you will no that there is nothing called southern unity.

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by olisaEze(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jamjoon:

Wrong answer
The mob chased them away, have they returned?

They’re billionaires in Covid19 palliatives. Oba way dey thief rice. grin grin grin
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by shyvicky: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
These boys that took the staff na smokers and heavy drug addicts who have no job, no house only survive from money they collected from the street, they don't care about consequences, they don't have value for their lives, even juju no dey catch them again, my opinion ooo, those boys way dey obtain us, way people Don curse for island tire.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by olarent: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
If all voice our view of juju and co.Truly juju they take a look at those guys police was shooting that did not kill them,why did the guns nit penetrate?because the have not eaten forbidden fruit but kings of now a days are not really king they are politician kings not oracle that selected them but governor and godfather that is why oracle they on their own because they are fake.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Sunsets: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
otele
emperor863:

The south is more united in your dreams because miscreants attacked Oba of Lagos (your enemy) and destroyed the property of Tinubu (your nightmare). You are a big fool

The southwest is not united with the Igbo for any reason. Your ancestors destroyed whatever unity that existed between us in 1959.

The call from Nnamdi Kanu to his demented followers to destroy Lagos and Tinubu is not lost on us. We will not forget.

We don't want an attachment by force please. In a few days time you will no that there is nothing called southern unity.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Tango123: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

Go and sit down you cowards.

Why didn't your juju protect you from the attack?

Useless wicked old men who hates the truth.

The oba is in the lagoon.

Karma visited the bastard oba of Lagos.

Nobody can insult the oba of Benin or others but that political oba has been reduced to a vegetable.

I was among the youths who stood by the oba in our area as the youths are loyal to him because of his conduct and character.

Ur monika is not complete. Its missing two letters

RI
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by toye440: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Who said Lagos isn’t part of Yoruba land?

Are ijebus and aowris who own Lagos Hausa or igbos?

Get sense idiot okay
I will send the video to u dumb Bleep. No one in ur lineage can ever be as intelligent as i'm. Fucking Pipsqueak.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Starz825(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lmao! The staff has been listed on jiji. Them suppose list am for Alibaba sef.
Empty threat, if Lagos JuJu will bring back the staff, then they should use it to bring all the hoodlums behind the massive lootings in Lagos.

Ooh, they didn't even talk about the Obas shoe. grin grin
laughing out loud rn...as in you be crazy guy for that last statement...
shoe wey boys dey use cruise for street

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Sobasojek: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
toye440:
I will send the video to u dumb Bleep. No one in ur lineage can ever be as intelligent as i'm. Fucking Pipsqueak.
Oloriburuku what’s my business with video. Alayebaje omo ofo olofo didan

So you’re brain dead not to know the fact that anyone can make any video at any time. Having the video doesn’t make it fact or truth. So receive sense senseless ipobian
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by vRendoh(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
That guy is wearing a suicide vest with the Oba (Palace) holding the switch button. He must return to stay alive! Sell he no fit sellam and he can't do anything with. The tramadol wey he take that day has ruined his life forever. Whether he returned it or not....the wrong is permanent.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by IMAMofWAR: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
stop ranting and prove we athiest, agnostics and skeptic wrong. it is 24hours already do it
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by DBadman: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

grin
hakeem4:

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by toye440: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloriburuku what’s my business with video. Alayebaje omo ofo olofo didan

So you’re brain dead not to know the fact that anyone can make any video at any time. Having the video doesn’t make it fact or truth. So receive sense senseless ipobian
Adijo Mi Se Ere
Oye Ki Elegbe Mo Egbe
O Gor, Lakaye Kan Kan O Si Lori Eh.
Ti O bah Ti e ni opolo, se wa de da ke enu eh.
I understand ur problem is in the fact that u lack exposure. Pls Dont Be Stupid Quoting Me.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Sobasojek: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
toye440:
Adijo Mi Se Ere
Oye Ki Elegbe Mo Egbe
O Gor, Lakaye Kan Kan O Si Lori Eh.
Ti O bah Ti e ni opolo, se wa de da ke enu eh.
I understand ur problem is in the fact that u lack exposure. Pls Dont Be Stupid Quoting Me.
Oloriburuku omo ofo. Aye awon obi r mabaje mo tile ni

Omo arisunkun, omo Pao bi ibon, elenu shipoti
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Dyke15(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
emperor863:

Mad Dog. We re wiser now
ONE SOUTH!!
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Dyke15(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Na life ban dey hungry u ba?
And so fucking wat?
Linda ikeji no dey?
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Burruchaga71(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

. Hahahahahahahahaha. Guy behave!!!
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by We4all: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
mistijude:
Go and sit down please,if he was so powerful,why did he just died like a fowl?

Satan is more powerful, but was kicked out of heaven. That death abounds doesn't mean evil doesn't exist.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Burruchaga71(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jamjoon:
Have jagabandit & oba lagoon resumed work?
I hard that the Lagoon Oba is not an Awori man. Is that true? Just asking.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by toye440: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloriburuku omo ofo. Aye awon obi r mabaje mo tile ni

Omo arisunkun, omo Pao bi ibon, elenu shipoti
I know about ur father, how he use to beat ur mother, and how ur sister had to leave home just to support the family due to the reckless life ur dad lived. I know how e got drunk that night and attempted to force himself on ur sister. Dont Worry I Know its family secrete am spilling online, i remember the elders had to kill the story but the trauma still hunts u even till tomorrow.
Qoute Me If Its True.
Adios To U Scallywag.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kirchoffs:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.....

They have numerous Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names......This people are mostly of northern extraction....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks. .

No more dividing southerners.....

don't worry we have taken note of them.....

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by We4all: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
ayenale1:

Na lie its can happen anywhere either Attah or not...kingship in Nigeria nowadays is by appointment not by the gods...if the gods were involved something would have happened to the guy who carried the king's staff, only few Kings in Nigeria are selected by the gods most of them are appointed that why they can't speak against government.

Yeah, I kinda agree with you. Contemporary traditional rulers are more of a politician nowadays.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Sobasojek: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
toye440:
I know about ur father, how he use to beat ur mother, and how ur sister had to leave home just to support the family due to the reckless life ur dad lived. I know how e got drunk that night and attempted to force himself on ur sister. Dont Worry I Know its family secrete am spilling online, i remember the elders had to kill the story but the trauma still hunts u even till tomorrow.
Qoute Me If Its True.
Adios To U Scallywag.
Oloriburuku son of a worthless ugly smelly Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy you call mother .
I’m sure your abinpabe useless wretched baba ofo you call father is still in prison for armed robbery and incest act with your olosho smelling dirty senseless sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo And Acculturation (or Multiculture) / Top 10 Most Spoken Nigerian Languages / Yoruba "express You Self In Proverbs "owee""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.