Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House (97079 Views)

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by marwanafrica: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Franzinni post=95252330]Why the warning ? Just run them mad for two weeks unless

All the stories are just that

Nah now unah babalawo need to show skills [/quote

Are you aware that babalawo's appear to be weak when their services are needed the most?

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by sowilli: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:

Delta is not "Yoruba". Dey there. That's when you go know say Yoruba people get juju. Ask the dead Fulani cows.
why do they have to wait for it the stolen. How come it was army that saved the Oba? All these ones Na threat. They should do what they want to.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by LegacyB: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Try this nonsense with "Attah of Igala" and you won't live to see another day. But on a serious note, people no longer respect traditional rulers cos the position has been politicized. Imagine an Oba disgraced like an ordinary tout.
Bros ure in 2020. Jazz is available and cheap for everyone abeg they can try it with anyone . Though I do not support this horrendous act. But this super story of one or another powerful King is just overrated.Which Tradition leader has really kept fate with the gods of the land these days? Abeg......

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Samdede1984: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
No mind oba. Nobody stole his staff. It was photoshop. The man too de lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by jayjaycee0: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
NA AUDIOooo .... staff wen dem steal wey no do the theifs anything despite being in their possession. By tradition, lagos has no king

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by dasparrow: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ruling house should go and take several seats. The Oba's staff will not be returned and nothing will happen. Why hasn't the Oba used his powers all this while to cleanse Nigeria of Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen? Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by udeze10: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Story for the gods.......
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by elisho: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
those guys should look for a good buyer and sale it or demand 100 million from them
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Bondinus(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all the people who stole the staff don’t use Nairaland

Secondly the people who stole it don’t read news

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 men panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate

grin grin grin Lol

2 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by elisho: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
elisho:
those guys should look for a good buyer and sale it or demand 100 million from them
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
hammer3:

WE NEED TO START TREATING THEM LIKE FOOLS, JUST THE WAY THEY TREAT US.
Imagine a king that kept bags of rice around hungry people.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:
cool

When they started with Soun of Ogbomosho's palace, Oba of Lagos never knew the miscreants were coming

Planned and cordinated attack on Yorubas ... But like they say Ile Oba to Jo Ewa loo bukun

Fake you..
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by ahmedajadi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 men panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate
But Governor don later confirm say two people died. I still dey laugh abeg leave me make I laugh very well. Oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Oba be small pikin be that ooo grin
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by yemmybx(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shortyy:
I thought it was a sacrilege to do that. I thought the gods will strike anyone who dares that. What are the gods waiting for?
They went for the peaceful protest too.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by sylve11: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Nairaland o....... grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
The Europeans that stole African artifacts did not face any consequences. We were the ones begging them to return them. Will they have the guts to say all these If Boko Haram and ISIS stole the staff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by hush15: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/return-oba-of-lagos-staff-of-office-or-face-the-consequences-akinshemoyin-ruling-house-warns/amp/

Video of Oba of Lagos Stolen Staff of Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGsWCs3I_u8

Let them do their worse, rather than use the same enchantments and efforts to summon the staff back, they are using it for threatening...

Ogun kill them there.

Oba my ass
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Excellentmind: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why didn't they drop dead at the palace if their act was sacrilegious as described? Or did the gods run for their lives like the Oba did? Abeg no distraction, we have a job at hand #EndSARS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by joelag: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
If care is not taken, some Lebanese guys don dey negotiate that staff for London
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by maiquel: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
The story dey always make me laugh... cheesy
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by victorazyvictor(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dyke15:
For d useless fool wey ban me for propagating southern unity, na better thunder go faya u.
The south is more United now than ever b4. So ur division tactics will never work on us AGAIN
ONE SOUTH IS A MOVEMENT NOW....

Na life ban dey hungry u ba?
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by sevenhundred(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shortyy:
I thought it was a sacrilege to do that. I thought the gods will strike anyone who dares that. What are the gods waiting for?
because, the gods knows when you are right!!!
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Ballack1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tell the fucking king to quit politics....If you wish to become a politician let him quit the throne
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Should have committed suicide by now

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Jabioro: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Your staff of office..you have spiritual power guarding you anymore..you a light weight king...
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by AnanseK(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ask the brainless Okoro boys worshiping Kwanu the albino hunchback.

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Good one... Let's treat them how they treat us

Too stale.. Only foolish ones ll fall for all this ethnic trash you re purring up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by mountmoriah(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
blazepascal:
since another hand don touch am na fairly used already e go dey cheap for jiji na
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by victorazyvictor(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
hush15:

Let them do their worse, rather than use the same enchantments and efforts to summon the staff back, they are using it for threatening...

Ogun kill them there.

Oba my ass

So Yoruba Obas don't have power.

Let them try Igwe!
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Omoslim26: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
It seems like dis generation of Youths might be worse if they get into power

just imagine how some people are celebrating this act of Criminality carried out on the royal house

so why we come to shout endsars bcus nothing different from dis criminals wey unleash mayhem and carnage on innocent Hard working Nigerians

Wat a Shame
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Reallife12: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
hammer3:

WE NEED TO START TREATING THEM LIKE FOOLS, JUST THE WAY THEY TREAT US.

Stale tactics of divide and rule. Try another

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo And Acculturation (or Multiculture) / Top 10 Most Spoken Nigerian Languages / Yoruba "express You Self In Proverbs "owee""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.