Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House (97127 Views)

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by mistijude: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Try this nonsense with "Attah of Igala" and you won't live to see another day. But on a serious note, people no longer respect traditional rulers cos the position has been politicized. Imagine an Oba disgraced like an ordinary tout.
Go and sit down please,if he was so powerful,why did he just died like a fowl?

2 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Johnmax95(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
To every action, there is always an equal and opposite reaction.

I will design a business website for 10k only.
This covers; hosting, domain name & emails.
Call/WhatsApp: 0802860,9484.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by specialmati(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
deliveryboy:
Yoruba have slapped themselves with their own hands, they disrespected their own kingdom and allowed Igbos and other haters stamped their feet on their pride, Yorubas are big FOOLS!
why must you put Igbo's are the Igbo's the one that chase the oba from his house.seems like your brain is that of an ant own

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by wristbangle: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all the people who stole the staff don’t use Nairaland

Secondly the people who stole it don’t read news

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 men panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate

Honestly, the video/photo of people holding the staff was photoshopped.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Reallife12: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
With time they will find it
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by ozome15(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
The protest has been peaceful until the massacring so you people should Fisher out or tell Nigerians who did the massacre. The covid-19 palliative that was stones in a warehouse why the masses are dying of hunger starvation frustration depression prince my foot.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

Don't go and make a new one. Keep chasing shadows grin

They must have dumped it in the lagoon grin

This isn't necessary..
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by maiquel: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Try this nonsense with "Attah of Igala" and you won't live to see another day. But on a serious note, people no longer respect traditional rulers cos the position has been politicized. Imagine an Oba disgraced like an ordinary tout.
Oga leave Attah matter abeg, anybody wey misbehave go collect.
You potent but you abuse your office, Na disrespect be the next thing.

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Omoslim26: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

So Yoruba Obas don't have power.

Let them try Igwe!

Very very dry only people with chin chin brains will fall for dis your dry tribal bullcrap try something else

shun tribalism you suck as hell at it

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Franca397: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Return to your palace na
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by ellizy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oga that doesn’t have staff of office have forgotten the ancestral has left every word of his of his mind...
Eni ti o ni opaase to n pa se
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by mrcrabs(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
DannyJ19:
cheesy

Make dem go buy am for jiji

Guy u dey mad I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by fireback: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
the political Oba have been dethroned. remaining father mbaka.

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by ModestGal(f): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:
madridguy , NGpatriot and co. I hope you guys are happy now! I've been waiting for victim evidence before saying anything on lekki shooting. Federal government ordered army to kill our people and that will never happen in the north.

Because you decided to take polical sides with the People disgracing the true omoluabi culture you put the blame on south easterners . and we all know killings and destruction happened there also.

A time will come when those sowing seed of confusion in Yoruba land would be brought to justice. I'm angry seriously. I'm seeing the effort of federal government to suppress the truth.
Shame on all Yoruba's who played the ethnic card. I'm ashamed of my self also. I've chooses to be objective instead of making investigation.

Families are crying bitterly in their home now. But you want them to speak up immediately.
.......... Let this be the beginning to hell with Nigeria ...........
We are together

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by adewad13(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Its now left for the Ifa /orunmila priest to do their work.....Not the work of nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by OluwaGwaine(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Which Oba staff? Oba wey be tiff!
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by mrcrabs(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Thirdly, we on Nairaland are going to set a 5 men panel to look into what really happened. Just give us time to work.

From my findings, it shows that the oba misplaced his staff carelessly. Since no one died at the toll gate

Funniest shit I have read in a while
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Sleekfingers: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
The point is people dont like the man....he deserve serious beating....i remember when oba adeyinka oyekan was alive....i do go to the palace on saturdays with my uncle to watch papa playing table tennis....papa was so friendly and easy to relate with..... When we are going he always give me gift or money, sometimes both......

But this current oba na motherfucker.....not friendly at all......those boys for help me slap the idiot....

Those boys shouldnt have taken the opa ase......na mistake dem make o......that stick does not belong to the oba.....it belongs to lagosians,,,,,...they should kindly return it pls......na beg i dey beg o......before my white cap chief curse dem o.......dem no dey play o..........

If i were to be the oba , i go commit suicide or go on an exile and never return.....it is a big disgrace....... Thats the proper thing to do.....but this oba no fit do so..... he too like enjoyment.......i dare anybody to try dis shit with alaafin of oyo.....na their the person go die ......iku baba yeye ooooooo
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
deliveryboy:
Yoruba have slapped themselves with their own hands, they disrespected their own kingdom and allowed Igbos and other haters stamped their feet on their pride, Yorubas are big FOOLS!

Stale tactics of divide and rule SERPENT.. Try another okay?

2 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Could the consequences be audio

It audio
Without the staff. He cant curse.

Soldier no fit shoot without rifle
National assembly no fit make decision without staff of office.

Oba is a scam..

2 Likes

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by ashawopikin(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Empty threats
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by OneKinGuy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Staff way don't dey en route Europe by now grin
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Whoever took the staff should return it ASAP. There are dire spiritual circumstances if they don't.

Its easy... Oba should consult the gods let them make him walk bak to d palace with his own legs to return d staffs.

Besides if person steal ur fone.. Babalawos fit do charm to make d person use him leg return am..
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by kayjay69(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hakeem, you just made my day honestly with this.
hakeem4:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Coldie:

If the staff was that important it would be the first thing the oba will relocate with not clothes

Pls let's learn to talk. Everything isn't a joke.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by wristbangle: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shortyy:
I thought it was a sacrilege to do that. I thought the gods will strike anyone who dares that. What are the gods waiting for?

Please be patient. The gods are currently having a meeting to set up 20 man herbalists panel to deal with the situation. Probably in 2 years, we will get a feedback
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by udy4real(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Political OBA
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Franca397:
Return to your palace na

Gbam
Gbammer
Gbammest

Making threats when he ain't clean. Even the gods love what they see
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by ashawopikin(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Further investigation also revealed that snake swallowed the staff of office, like moses in the bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by raphy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
that first poster repping everyone well.

but the thing de jiji make them go buy am now..why dem de announce am for news..

why them.no announce say he hide Palliative for house.

the oba don swim out of the lagoon and is cooling somewhere..
naija I de hail o..some. ppl really get liver juju no de work.
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by royal231(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Una forget say Oba was formerly oc sars
Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cantonese:
Maybe ethnic jingoists will tell us that the staff was stolen by Igbos and taken to the east, since they claim that the Igbos are their only problem.

Pls we can as well keep quiet and let the person with the staff of office return it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend / Yoruba, Igbo And Acculturation (or Multiculture) / Top 10 Most Spoken Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.