Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC (66205 Views)

Nigeria Sars Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC / Edo 2020: Photo Circulating Online Shows Oshiomhole Voted For PDP (see PHOTOS) / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by lekhad: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
We really need CCTV Footage in this country
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by SpartanKing: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
21cents:

did you lose any family member there?

did you know someone that knows someone that knows someone that died in the fake "Lekki massacre"? I presume your answer is no!

my verdict: we were fed with fake news by some elements.

ponder on these: some group of mischievous persons anticipated the military incursion at the lekki toll earlier that day due to fake reports of CCTV being removed before incursion by any security outfit.

immediately the soldiers came, they fired shots into the air, few minutes after that new flew all around SM with fake pictures attributed to the fake massacre.

Sanwo olu said 2 died maybe due to stampede and some hospitalized.

3 days now no one has come out to claim their loved one was indeed killed at the Lekki Shootings.

so I ask: where are the corpses of the lekki massacre? none?

then it's fake news. y'all made us believe falsehood and were already sympathetic to the alleged deaths and calling on international community only for the truth to come out 2 days later.
How much were you paid for this propaganda? Return the money: Stop selling your conscience for the price of a loaf of bread!
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by edoairways: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
lekhad:
We really need CCTV Footage in this country
Yes we need however it can't solve the problem of humanity totally

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones / The NAF Plane Landed In Kaduna Before Crashing & Going Up In Flames / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.