Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC (66209 Views)

Nigeria Sars Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC / Edo 2020: Photo Circulating Online Shows Oshiomhole Voted For PDP (see PHOTOS) / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Naija ooo
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by fatymore(f): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Uhm
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Emmatech1996: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Just speechless

So this #EndSars : Ede,Osun Warehouse Attack na Photoshop shebi ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwBv5j45uQw

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by money121(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ok
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by NERDYDREAMS(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
shocked
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by StrongInBed: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
360degreess:
God is putting them to shame one by one. They are actually trying to destabilize the country but hiding under #End sars. They are always on social media spreading fake news because of their hatred towards the govt. . These are the "particular people" I was talking about.
Good hearted Nigerians Pls wake up..

MR PRESIDENT THANK YOU WITH THE LEADERSEEP YOU SHOW FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by KELVIN84171: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:
More 48hours After The So Called LekkiMassacre..

We are yet to see anybody , relation , father or mother come forward to claim his/her was killed at the Lekki Toll...

We were really played...

But, My Prayer is that God Would Punish Every hand that knowingly tweeted and retweeted Falsehood and Fake news that led to the destruction of Yoruba land...

God will kill you, just watch

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Villagemeat: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

We are yet to see anybody , relation , father or mother come forward to claim his/her was killed at the Lekki Toll...

We were really played...

But, My Prayer is that God Would Punish Every hand that knowingly tweeted and retweeted Falsehood and Fake news that led to the destruction of Yoruba land...

Who know you

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by MotiveU(f): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
360degreess:
.. You member of the "particular people", God will put you people to shame just like He has been putting you to shame for long. Your evil agender against the govt will fail.
Buhari remains your president till 2023 either you like it or not.
Scammers

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Kubernetes: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Drhealer:
A sponsored post by the government.
Forget the one stupid writeup, are you saying SARS officials haven't killed and harrased scores of innocent Nigerians?

This is BBC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Kirchoffs: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix, cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
You can expect such when stories go viral.
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Bobby95(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Who else read b4 checking d moniker, but went back to check. Na the zombie dem. *walks out of thread*

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:
Good analysis

GOD THIS COUNTRY IS DEADLY

WHAT WE ALL SAW WITH OUR OWN EYE IS NOW LIES

JESUS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Playing politics with lives,,,, as usual angry

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

We were really played...

If the corpses were taken by the military (as alleged) no family would readily and so quickly come out to say a member that left the house Hale and hearty is dead. (God forbid would be the response) missing persons report is the most that would be heard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Farmerrules: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

We were really played...

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

We were really played...

ok so they can go after them and call them liars this deadly denial government. ...
what about the two people confirmed by the governor...e never reach you?
you are a foolish man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Eriokanmi: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

We were really played...

Olorun maa da gbogbo yin lejo. How much were you paid to post this nonsense? You are a shame to the Yoruba nation we all represent. Oniranu . You're one of the moles amongst us promoting chaos and falsehood in the name of damage control. Karma would locate all of you. Yorubas must move forward. Enough of being under modern slavery. Go back to your pay master and tell him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by yeezyquan(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tueh
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Zyxzzzz: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Them don pay them sMH

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by BigBashiru: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
plessis:
I said it the other day that burns boy was wasting his time by petitioning the UK Parliament to sanction buhari and the federal government for killing innocent people.

Can Satan cast out Satan?

Is there any government that has killed more innocent people and committed more genocide than the British government?

The British are the political advisers of the fulanis. They are solidly behind the fulanis, that is why the fulanis rule with boldness and impunity. Nigeria is their company and they take a huge chunk of our oil revenue each year.

If we must pull out of Nigeria, we must stay away from western powers, we come together, strategize and do the job ourselves.

The black man seems unable to govern himself.... all African countries are the same and all the negros do is generate excuses. Pls hand over Nigeria to China or Japan or Europe and watch the country transform overnight.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by IMAMofWAR: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
what of iju?
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Aluckiest(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Useless government! I hope they will also said TVC N MAX FM were not vandalised; the Oba of Lagos palace was not invaded.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
This oyinbo people will always support them just like Fela said....now i get it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by GloShare(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

We were really played...

Sanwo Olu has admitted to two deaths from same night, Numerous people were fatally wounded. Are you looking for 100 deaths? or are the numbers confirmed by sanwo olu not enough justification that it was a bad call?

Was it right to have deployed the military or was it right for them to have opened fire?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by frubben(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

We were really played...

my brother you no go see any one . All Na fake news

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by zabuur: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

We were really played...

Imagine someone telling me she was watching the live stream for 2 hours during the Lekki massacre. Asked her who was live streaming for 2 hours during massacre. Was the person a mutant

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The NAF Plane Landed In Kaduna Before Crashing & Going Up In Flames / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.